Cherry oak manor

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s a total drama queen she only has her followers from giveaways from her company! Her house is big but has no class at all....... every giveaway boutique whateve..... as part of the giveaway is to add cherryoakmanor 🤣😴

Reactions: 3
This account came up as an advert on my insta. I love home renovations so followed..... for all of one day. It’s just the same dozen photos being reuploaded on a loop, I don’t understand the appeal?

Reactions: 2
have you seen how much she charges for her 1 hour live courses?! Ridiculous! I’m sure google would tell you just as much for free.

Reactions: 3
some of those giveaways were proper dodgy too. just announced the winner, showing no selection & surprise surprise it was someone she is pally with. mxhomes & jamieno5 pulled her up on it if I remember rightly. since then its been better but I won’t enter any now. but still the same with who ‘wins’ the homeinterior prizes she runs too. total fix

Reactions: 1
What i don't get is why she gets sent cleaning products when she doesn't clean?
She has a cleaner ffs 😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I can’t watch her stories!! The way she stares at the camera but then every so often she keeps opening her eyes overly wide, it’s so irritating it goes through me 🤮

• Haha
Can't stand!!! Nice house that has been ruined by the same boring old grey scheme! So boring clones of Mrs Hinch, there is a new one too precious abode! Growing fast on a one trip pony GREY GREY GREY :sleep:

Giveaway, giveaway, giveaway, that’s all this account seems to do, more or less buying her followers , I’ve unfollowed, I like to see accounts who naturally gain followers because of content without having to give tacky stuff away to keep/gain their following 😂 might take bets on the next giveaway starting as soon as this one finishes 😂

Reactions: 1