Cherry oak manor

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh dear. I’m not sure I’d be happy with people storying my house if I was selling it? Hopefully she got permission
I wouldn’t be happy unless they asked and permission granted.

When we sold our previous home our buyer took loads of photos, estate agent who was with him did ask permission; took 6 pictures of the downstairs loo 😳 We didn’t realise at the time but his partner was away working, anyhow worked out okay as they did purchase and the majority of the furniture.

Shocked by this as she just defuzzed a tonne of cat hair of the dining chairs 🤢 imagine sitting on those !
Off for a noisy, when did she last hoover the chairs; the mind boggles 🤣

Reactions: 3
I quite liked this account (only been following a couple of months) but I am finding the search for a home so braggy. She’s coming across as spoilt and if I was the owner of one of the houses she has viewed and saw/heard her speaking about it as critically/snobbishly as she is, and taking pictures/videos etc and sharing I would not sell to her.

Reactions: 4
I quite liked this account (only been following a couple of months) but I am finding the search for a home so braggy. She’s coming across as spoilt and if I was the owner of one of the houses she has viewed and saw/heard her speaking about it as critically/snobbishly as she is, and taking pictures/videos etc and sharing I would not sell to her.
I also think she’s hugely over sharing and it’s boring.

She seems tone deaf in what she’s sharing. Oh look at this house we can buy, look how small it is for now my gosh how will we cope in that w four bed with bo dressing room !! How will we manage while we we throw thousands and thousands at it and fill it with gift after gift after gift.

And what am I going to do with alllllllll this land?

I am happy for people and like to see people achieve goals and buy their dream property - bht finding the tone and the way she speaks about the properties she’s been interested in quite critical and rude. People are losing jobs, furloughed for months at a time and relying on food banks and mortgage breaks to tide through. Just be a bit more mindful of others when bragging…it’s fine to share and it’s exciting to be a part of…but the bragging I hate!

And the amount of ads recently!!!!!

Reactions: 7
She seems tone deaf in what she’s sharing. Oh look at this house we can buy, look how small it is for now my gosh how will we cope in that w four bed with bo dressing room !! How will we manage while we we throw thousands and thousands at it and fill it with gift after gift after gift.

And what am I going to do with alllllllll this land?

I am happy for people and like to see people achieve goals and buy their dream property - bht finding the tone and the way she speaks about the properties she’s been interested in quite critical and rude. People are losing jobs, furloughed for months at a time and relying on food banks and mortgage breaks to tide through. Just be a bit more mindful of others when bragging…it’s fine to share and it’s exciting to be a part of…but the bragging I hate!

And the amount of ads recently!!!!!
I unfollowed her ages ago. She bored me and I'm not a fan of her style, bit old fashioned really. Anybody that voluntarily calls themself Cazzie is a massive head.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s desperately scratching around for content! The new house thing is so so boring, the way she goes on about not having to have a mortgage so so out of touch. I personally think it’s all lies, all for the gram, I can’t believe they’re making enough money out of the sale of that house to not need a mortgage, I reckon they’re up to their eyeballs in debt.

She’s desperately scratching around for content! The new house thing is so so boring, the way she goes on about not having to have a mortgage so so out of touch. I personally think it’s all lies, all for the gram, I can’t believe they’re making enough money out of the sale of that house to not need a mortgage, I reckon they’re up to their eyeballs in debt.
Jesus, has she really been talking about mortgages? She looks like a giant marshmallow, stupid cow. Have a bit of thought towards your followers love. Hopefully her number will start to go down. She'll have to buy some bots.

Reactions: 1
Jesus, has she really been talking about mortgages? She looks like a giant marshmallow, stupid cow. Have a bit of thought towards your followers love. Hopefully her number will start to go down. She'll have to buy some bots.
Oh yes that’s why they’re selling, so they can buy somewhere and apparently not have a mortgage.

Had to search for a thread on this bint! Now she's middle aged bloggers, and boo fricking hoo, their offer on a bungalow was turned down. She is so far up her own arse I could vomit. Now it seems she doesn't want to move even? She's tone deaf.

Had to search for a thread on this bint! Now she's middle aged bloggers, and boo fricking hoo, their offer on a bungalow was turned down. She is so far up her own arse I could vomit. Now it seems she doesn't want to move even? She's tone deaf.
She’s been MISERABLE about moving. I know moving is stressful, but honestly she keeps talking about how she doesn’t want to leave the house, doesn’t want to move etc…so why do it??

She’s been MISERABLE about moving. I know moving is stressful, but honestly she keeps talking about how she doesn’t want to leave the house, doesn’t want to move etc…so why do it??
I totally get it must have been stressful but no one forced them to market and sell their house? Also the constant talk of money in terms of needing a mortgage for a much bigger house or being able to buy cash was unnecessary.

Reactions: 2
I totally get it must have been stressful but no one forced them to market and sell their house? Also the constant talk of money in terms of needing a mortgage for a much bigger house or being able to buy cash was unnecessary.
It was when they were going to move to the farm…showing all the land and what is a perfectly reasonable sized house for three people and saying things like “I don’t know how we will manage with so little space until we extend”. Different planet!!!

Reactions: 5
I dont think they marketed their house. Did someone not approach them to buy it and it got them thinking that it might be the right time to downsize?

I dont think they marketed their house. Did someone not approach them to buy it and it got them thinking that it might be the right time to downsize?
They did. She mentioned people coming to view it. And it was (is) on Rightmove . Not sure if I’m allowed to share a link to the listing

I've never seen it on rightmove. I thought she said someone approached them to buy and she hadn't thought of selling it.

Seems at odds with what she said if its on right move.
It feels like the sale agreed happened months ago as it was at the start of the summer she mentioned packing up and moving

I've just had a Google and I see she did "what I own" in the metro and admits that her mum is her cleaner.
How much is the house up for sale for?

Last edited:
It’s on at £875,000. I saw the listing and ‘saved ‘ it to have a look at later, I just looked again and it’s showing as ‘no longer on the market’ so it could be it wont show up in a search now.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
That was a worthwhile renovation. I did love the house. I would find something like that hard to move from.

I have no problem when she does the gardening content but the house buying stuff isn’t what people come on Insta to watch… it’s boring enough in person without being subjected to it from her

Reactions: 2