Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fauxphiehinchcliffe

Chatty Member
She seems tone deaf in what she’s sharing. Oh look at this house we can buy, look how small it is for now my gosh how will we cope in that w four bed with bo dressing room !! How will we manage while we we throw thousands and thousands at it and fill it with gift after gift after gift.

And what am I going to do with alllllllll this land?

I am happy for people and like to see people achieve goals and buy their dream property - bht finding the tone and the way she speaks about the properties she’s been interested in quite critical and rude. People are losing jobs, furloughed for months at a time and relying on food banks and mortgage breaks to tide through. Just be a bit more mindful of others when bragging…it’s fine to share and it’s exciting to be a part of…but the bragging I hate!

And the amount of ads recently!!!!!

Reactions: 7

Homebird44

VIP Member
She seems tone deaf in what she’s sharing. Oh look at this house we can buy, look how small it is for now my gosh how will we cope in that w four bed with bo dressing room !! How will we manage while we we throw thousands and thousands at it and fill it with gift after gift after gift.

And what am I going to do with alllllllll this land?

I am happy for people and like to see people achieve goals and buy their dream property - bht finding the tone and the way she speaks about the properties she’s been interested in quite critical and rude. People are losing jobs, furloughed for months at a time and relying on food banks and mortgage breaks to tide through. Just be a bit more mindful of others when bragging…it’s fine to share and it’s exciting to be a part of…but the bragging I hate!

And the amount of ads recently!!!!!
I unfollowed her ages ago. She bored me and I'm not a fan of her style, bit old fashioned really. Anybody that voluntarily calls themself Cazzie is a massive dickhead.

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Hinchthebinch

Chatty Member
She's also in a shit load of engagement groups to get likes and comments.
Yet won't like other people's unless they like hers first 😂😂

AngryBird

I hate watch her and am very confused about their awful stressful move and why. It makes no sense! Now they are stuck in a rental. Her husband seems like a bit of a dick, she's always dissing him. I also can't understand why she has those crooked-fence teeth! If I was a middle aged face blathering on screen daily then I'd have fixed those years ago.

geordielass72

VIP Member
Shes a really negative whiner. That voice would go through you. The husband seems a right old misery guts as well. On the wedding anniversary post there was mention of the eldest son, it seems he takes v little to do with them. No wonder. And Christ the night I wish she'd fix those teeth and get new glasses, she looks a right frump and she's not that old!!! Not like she can't afford it with her rolling acres 🙄

Reactions: 5

Fauxphiehinchcliffe

Chatty Member
I totally get it must have been stressful but no one forced them to market and sell their house? Also the constant talk of money in terms of needing a mortgage for a much bigger house or being able to buy cash was unnecessary.
It was when they were going to move to the farm…showing all the land and what is a perfectly reasonable sized house for three people and saying things like “I don’t know how we will manage with so little space until we extend”. Different planet!!!

Fauxphiehinchcliffe

Chatty Member
They've really jumped in, literally boots and all, to a major renovation, an untried business of selling vegetables with no experience and very high start up costs, adopting a large number of animals very fast plus a new puppy to train. Nightmare! Selling broccoli and a few eggs won't make her rich. I really don't understand this muddy and risky adventure at all. Are they planning on milking goats? It's all very random.
and she seems to think that her Instagram followers will buy tickets for private viewings with the animals. I think she thinks she’s bigger/more popular than she actually is.

i did laugh out loud at her story about how tired she was and how much she was struggling since the clock change…I was tempted to message and suggest she tries the vitamin/drink or whatever it was she was advertising the other day and claiming was giving her energy and making it easier to get out of bed 😂

• Haha

Duchesspink

VIP Member
They over extended themselves buying that bungalow and having all of the land. They should have sold some of the land, kept a couple of acres for garden and a greenhouse etc, fab hot tub area and had the money to renovate the house properly.
Instead I think they've panicked, started buying animals with a view to having a small holding, realised they need more shelter and fencing etc than they thought and this has eaten thousands of pounds.
It's really expensive to put in acres of fencing and build stables/barns etc for animals and they've cobbled together random pieces in the hope that it will do.

They've taken on far too much and can't cope with it all. Does Mark still run his business full time alongside this mess of a farm?

Elsewhere

I really don’t understand where she gets this whole garden influencing thing from. Her garden is an absolute mess. I get that she just moved into this one but her garden at her old house was also far from remarkable. There’s nothing amazing going on.

Fauxphiehinchcliffe

Chatty Member
I’m no livestock expert but that ramp looks like a death trap for little baby goats. If one falls or jumps, their legs could easily go through the mesh on that basket or whatever it is and they could break a leg or worse?

I just watch these stories in disbelief. Like when the mother goat was clearly very poorly etc, it was a good few days before she mentioned taking her to a vet . Farming isn’t a fun hobby. Or something you can just learn on the job quickly thinking you can make easy money. It’s real animals lives.
I started following a few months before they started house hunting and used to like the account but now I just see animals being collected like they’re nothing and then being poorly looked after.
790168A2-60FB-4276-9316-0A97A47E2535.png

• Sad

Pinchers

Chatty Member
She’s put me off going on a cruise for life. Looks like gods waiting room. She’s done me a favour and saved me wasting my money lol

• Haha

A girl has no name

Chatty Member
She's off again with the 'double tap my post, nobody's seeing me'. Desperate. They are seeing you love it's just nobody likes your shite content and they're too phoney to tell you.

geordielass72

VIP Member
It definitely is an old one. She's stacked on the weight since that was taken. Her content is so bloody dull now. I fast forward through everything. Wish she'd spend some of her money with invisalign.....

• Wow

Staple

Chatty Member
Every time she does a cruise Q&A she manages to make it sound so flat and depressing.

Reactions: 4