Cherry oak manor

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mrs Hinch wishes she had as many acres and room for animals.
I dont think Cherry Oak had any worries there. It must be frustrating if people are saying that. I would be raging too.

Nah what as if “Kazzie” is acting like Mrs Hinch could’ve potentially copied her😂 Funniest thing i’ve read all year!!
I don’t think Mrs Hinch has been keeping up with her purchasing the farm and to copy her .. how funny that she thinks she’s that big on insta

Reactions: 3
Mrs Hinch wishes she had as many acres and room for animals.
I dont think Cherry Oak had any worries there. It must be frustrating if people are saying that. I would be raging too.
💯 Anyone that thinks about or gets chickens now will be accused of copying Hinch!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
💯 Anyone that thinks about or gets chickens now will be accused of copying Hinch!
Oh yes I agree with that - but it’s the fact that she said she doesn’t think sophie copied her ! did make me chuckle that even came into her mind

Reactions: 2
I don’t understand what she’s doing at that farm. Their priorities are completely crazy. Buying a whole load of old crap for all these wild business ideas that are never going to go anywhere. So focussed on her veggies and flowers when her son doesn’t even have a decent place to live. I can’t with this.

Nah what as if “Kazzie” is acting like Mrs Hinch could’ve potentially copied her😂 Funniest thing i’ve read all year!!
I don’t think Mrs Hinch has been keeping up with her purchasing the farm and to copy her .. how funny that she thinks she’s that big on insta
It is quite delusional 🤣

Last edited:
I don’t understand what she’s doing at that farm. Their priorities are completely crazy. Buying a whole load of old crap for all these wild business ideas that are never going to go anywhere. So focussed on her veggies and flowers when her son doesn’t even have a decent place to live. I can’t with this.

It is quite delusional 🤣
She said recently that they've applied for planning for the house so there wouldn't be anything much you can do with it whilst waiting on the planning going through.

She said recently that they've applied for planning for the house so there wouldn't be anything much you can do with it whilst waiting on the planning going through.
I completely understand that but isn’t her son living in a caravan or something? That isn’t subject to planning permission. She can’t finish one project before going on to another one. She’s all over the place.

I completely understand that but isn’t her son living in a caravan or something? That isn’t subject to planning permission. She can’t finish one project before going on to another one. She’s all over the place.
Hes living in the caravan until the extension is done to the house. Seems it was his choice, she's has a few questions about it and always answered to say that was his choice.
With a property like that, you always need to move on to the next bit as nothing can be completed properly before planning comes though and the building work happens. We have bought a similar property albeit bigger property with less land and that's how it will have to be. Several areas of renovation happening whilst waiting on planning to extend the other side of the house. Then it can all he finished together

The kid brought covid back from Florida. I thought they were all quite insane to be travelling at Christmas but nothing bothers Kazzie. So he's isolating in the trailer and they can't complete work on it for a bit. The brother is painting the stables, waiting on tradies for the bathroom etc. I think the kid is a pain when filming and messy so he's got his own place but they keep an eye on him. Autistic? Something like that.

The kid brought covid back from Florida. I thought they were all quite insane to be travelling at Christmas but nothing bothers Kazzie. So he's isolating in the trailer and they can't complete work on it for a bit. The brother is painting the stables, waiting on tradies for the bathroom etc. I think the kid is a pain when filming and messy so he's got his own place but they keep an eye on him. Autistic? Something like that.
Yes autistic i’ve seen her mention before , i believe he is about 21 years old.

I agree, it’s very odd that they bought this land and all she seems to have done is be negative about it. They sold Cherry Oak Manor initially to downsize and have no mortgage… they somehow ended up very much downsizing but still with a very high mortgage (and a heck of a lot of work to do, whilst also running their own business?). Bit of more than they can chew for sure.

Reactions: 1
Yes autistic i’ve seen her mention before , i believe he is about 21 years old.

I agree, it’s very odd that they bought this land and all she seems to have done is be negative about it. They sold Cherry Oak Manor initially to downsize and have no mortgage… they somehow ended up very much downsizing but still with a very high mortgage (and a heck of a lot of work to do, whilst also running their own business?). Bit of more than they can chew for sure.
Exactly!!

Shes a really negative whiner. That voice would go through you. The husband seems a right old misery guts as well. On the wedding anniversary post there was mention of the eldest son, it seems he takes v little to do with them. No wonder. And Christ the night I wish she'd fix those teeth and get new glasses, she looks a right frump and she's not that old!!! Not like she can't afford it with her rolling acres 🙄

Reactions: 5
Shes a really negative whiner. That voice would go through you. The husband seems a right old misery guts as well. On the wedding anniversary post there was mention of the eldest son, it seems he takes v little to do with them. No wonder. And Christ the night I wish she'd fix those teeth and get new glasses, she looks a right frump and she's not that old!!! Not like she can't afford it with her rolling acres 🙄
It’s common knowledge in my town that they had got themselves up to their eyeballs in debt before… i’m sure they’d do it again! They’re not as well off as her land makes her look!!

Reactions: 4
I can totally see that. The choices they make are just all wrong. The most important thing is that even if they get themselves in debt again or are still in debt they should at least give those animals the best life. Or she’s worse than I thought.
It’s common knowledge in my town that they had got themselves up to their eyeballs in debt before… i’m sure they’d do it again! They’re not as well off as her land makes her look!!
I sometimes wonder if they are real Ads instead of her just putting #ad to make it look she’s got all these partnerships.
Anyone else cringe at her AD videos😆 Hi there👋🏻🤣

This made me laugh as I just saw her story which says she’s not even going to go near the chickens and ducks because she has a … phobia!😂 OMG just shows that she got the farm and animals for the “gram”.

• Haha