Cherry oak manor

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would expect someone doing planting etc to have dirty nails.
Thank god that doesn’t have to be the case. I have more animals and land than she has and do the jobs everyday. And my nails certainly do not look like that. Especially, like @Choco88 says when doing an ad. That’s just gross.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Is this really her mum? She looks the same age as her if not older :eek:
712ACE64-2191-48A7-8229-2522A7E35E99.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
It definitely is an old one. She's stacked on the weight since that was taken. Her content is so bloody dull now. I fast forward through everything. Wish she'd spend some of her money with invisalign.....

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I really don’t understand where she gets this whole garden influencing thing from. Her garden is an absolute mess. I get that she just moved into this one but her garden at her old house was also far from remarkable. There’s nothing amazing going on.

Reactions: 5
Errr maybe don’t put the soggy bra on and put a … different one on?
Sorry but everything she does frustrates the hell out of me !🤣

Reactions: 1
Errr maybe don’t put the soggy bra on and put a … different one on?
Sorry but everything she does frustrates the hell out of me !🤣
I thought this exactly!! I was like, I’m sure you have another one to wear. So grubby!

Reactions: 1
Been following on and off for a while. It always used to drive me mad that she’d just be like a slave to everyone in that house, her lazy husband would leave empty wine bottles on the sofa or floor, not even on the coffee table and she’d just spend hours cleaning up after everyone. This whole move seemed such a strange choice she didn’t even seem to want to do it. Very weird carry on

Reactions: 4
I don’t understand why she’s got such a huge greenhouse, and so many animals etc….the point in moving was to go mortgage free. I understand they’ve got a small mortgage now but it’s like she’s got caught up in a fantasy and just going crazy with it. Surely you wouldn’t drop a few thousand on an enormous green house until your gardening business was established and earning enough to warrant such an investment?

and all the animals….what the hell!! They clearly don’t know what they’re doing but why get so many new animals all at once, and in enclosures/sheds that are cobbled together and barely standing. The whole thing is bizarre and I do wonder if she’s actually happy or just talking herself into it.

Reactions: 2