Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
The kitchen transformation is terrible! Old fashioned doors, cheap modern handles. Cream, blue, dark wood windows, light wood door, that floor! What a waste of £200.

Reactions: 4

geordielass72

VIP Member
Had to search for a thread on this bint! Now she's middle aged bloggers, and boo fricking hoo, their offer on a bungalow was turned down. She is so far up her own arse I could vomit. Now it seems she doesn't want to move even? She's tone deaf.

She doesn’t seem particularly clued up on the animals…why on earth would she get a dog? And an untrained rescue at that when she’s trying to settle in all the other animals, renovate, extend, set up a vegetable business and also run the other business?

and pigs today as well?

a lot of animals in a short space of time when she’s got a ton of work to do around her and seems to be doing it all at once. I have only followed for around a year but does she have much experience with animals? Especially farm animals? I didn’t think so but not sure what I missed before I followed. Jsut s lot to take on and learn all at once!

I saw her asking for advice and thought of messaging her…the best thing is to just watch the dog like a hawk and give them love and attention and help him settle in and take him out when he looks like he needs to go. Not bring him home,film him through a door and then forget about him the next day because you’ve now brought bloody pigs!!
She has a cat. Very different to 12 chickens, 4 ducks, 4 goats, 5 pigs, AND a dog? In the space of 1 week? VERY bizzare behaviour.

Over the years she has been, what she might like to refer herself as, an entrepreneur; having a disco/party business; a furniture shop; an interior designer; selling bespoke designs; cabinet business; she even ran a class on how to be an influencer🤢; and now she is a farmer with animals that she won’t go near (because she is scared of wings?) and selling crops on a large scale because she grew a few cucumbers in her garden (I’m assuming large scale as she has created a business called * Organic Farm Ltd - i’ve missed out the name of the farm for privacy reasons). Optimism or stupidism?

gregorclegane

Does she really not have a thread of her own yet? Apologies if so but I couldn’t find one! I have such a love hate relationship with this account!

Shes a really negative whiner. That voice would go through you. The husband seems a right old misery guts as well. On the wedding anniversary post there was mention of the eldest son, it seems he takes v little to do with them. No wonder. And Christ the night I wish she'd fix those teeth and get new glasses, she looks a right frump and she's not that old!!! Not like she can't afford it with her rolling acres 🙄
It’s common knowledge in my town that they had got themselves up to their eyeballs in debt before… i’m sure they’d do it again! They’re not as well off as her land makes her look!!

Fauxphiehinchcliffe

Chatty Member
I quite liked this account (only been following a couple of months) but I am finding the search for a home so braggy. She’s coming across as spoilt and if I was the owner of one of the houses she has viewed and saw/heard her speaking about it as critically/snobbishly as she is, and taking pictures/videos etc and sharing I would not sell to her.

Noseybint

Cant stand her, her home is nice but my God how much gifted stuff! Did you no she has chat groups where she coaches smaller accounts on how to make it big, what time to post at, even what to say on your posts for interaction etc.

• Wow

Staple

Chatty Member
I can’t even get my head round why you’d have bothered to paint the units in the kitchen either, it still all looks really depressing and shit.

I’m so glad there’s a thread for this woman, it’s all just awful awful awful! I think she just has no taste, which is fine in itself, not everyone has taste, but don’t start an Instagram page and buy beg for followers! I’m surprised her page hasn’t attracted more replies on a thread actually.

Fauxphiehinchcliffe

Chatty Member
Had to search for a thread on this bint! Now she's middle aged bloggers, and boo fricking hoo, their offer on a bungalow was turned down. She is so far up her own arse I could vomit. Now it seems she doesn't want to move even? She's tone deaf.
She’s been MISERABLE about moving. I know moving is stressful, but honestly she keeps talking about how she doesn’t want to leave the house, doesn’t want to move etc…so why do it??

Elsewhere

How in the world is her house so disgusting when she’s supposed to be a cleaning influencer!!! I really don’t understand. I would kill my husband if he left the house in this state when I came home.
The mould behind the bed 🤢 🤢 🤢 who lives likes this!!

Fruitella

The commercial land around their factory was all sold off years ago for development and work seems to be starting there now so I wonder if their lease is up on the building which won't help matters. But feeding all those animals, building an extension on the house and keeping everything going over the hellish price rises we've got coming up won't be easy. Really was an over ambitious move.

I quite liked this account (only been following a couple of months) but I am finding the search for a home so braggy. She’s coming across as spoilt and if I was the owner of one of the houses she has viewed and saw/heard her speaking about it as critically/snobbishly as she is, and taking pictures/videos etc and sharing I would not sell to her.
I also think she’s hugely over sharing and it’s boring.

Homely92

What i don't get is why she gets sent cleaning products when she doesn't clean?
She has a cleaner ffs 😂.

• Haha

rosenbug14

Been following on and off for a while. It always used to drive me mad that she’d just be like a slave to everyone in that house, her lazy husband would leave empty wine bottles on the sofa or floor, not even on the coffee table and she’d just spend hours cleaning up after everyone. This whole move seemed such a strange choice she didn’t even seem to want to do it. Very weird carry on

Homely92

What cracks me up is she works along side her husband with furniture yet has accepted loads of free furniture else where!
Greedy cow 😂. Flog your business love 👍🏻.