Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fauxphiehinchcliffe

Chatty Member
£30 per person for an experience at that sh*t hole????
I couldn’t believe that price. I pay £25-45 for a family of four for a day out at a proper farm (I live in the West Country, surrounded by real farm parks!) with tractor rides, a play area, animal feeding etc) ad at least there the animals are looked after properly and not surrounded by ram shackle shacks and death trap toys.

• Heart
Reactions: 4

Elsewhere

Didn't realise she had a page until today - that mould is disgusting. Why on earth would you show people what a dirty scutter you are!
The page has been silent for quite a while because our dear Karen is so incredibly boring but nevertheless her house is absolutely disgusting and the land is a tip, those poor animals live in the worst environment.

That kitchen is shite, 75cm between the island and the kitchen is nowhere near enough space, the usual rule is no less than 100cm. Then the island is so narrow, they shouldn’t have bothered trying to shoehorn an island in.

She’s desperately scratching around for content! The new house thing is so so boring, the way she goes on about not having to have a mortgage so so out of touch. I personally think it’s all lies, all for the gram, I can’t believe they’re making enough money out of the sale of that house to not need a mortgage, I reckon they’re up to their eyeballs in debt.

Choco88

VIP Member
I think some of her responses even come across as passive aggressive. She is ultra boring.
she’s got her knickers in her twist because people think she’s copying mrs hinch 😂😂

How old is she? Her video's always make her seem really old
I’ve forgotten all I can remember is that she looks way older than she is. All that money you’d think she’d sort her teeth.

Reactions: 3

rosenbug14

Is anyone else concerned about the large amount of animals they have that they seem massively unprepared to look after?

Fruitella

I’ve no idea why they paid so much for this place. Yes it has a lot of land, most only suitable for grazing. She’s mentioned holiday lets in the future. The farm isn’t in a particularly prime location. There’s a main A road a stones throw away which is frequently jammed when the port is busy. The village is notoriously cliquey and I doubt the parish council would approve permission. She obviously hates the house so why buy it. Plenty of more suitable properties out there but it’s all for the gram.

All I can see they’ve done is trade one huge debt for an even bigger one. The amount they’ve spent out so far on static caravans/stable works/landscaping etc will be extortionate. Add in a few cruises that they’ve booked and they’re living on borrowed time/money.

No way I’d want a mortgage that size at their ages.

DebbieF

VIP Member
Oh dear. I’m not sure I’d be happy with people storying my house if I was selling it? Hopefully she got permission
I wouldn’t be happy unless they asked and permission granted.

When we sold our previous home our buyer took loads of photos, estate agent who was with him did ask permission; took 6 pictures of the downstairs loo 😳 We didn’t realise at the time but his partner was away working, anyhow worked out okay as they did purchase and the majority of the furniture.

Shocked by this as she just defuzzed a tonne of cat hair of the dining chairs 🤢 imagine sitting on those !
Off for a noisy, when did she last hoover the chairs; the mind boggles 🤣

Fruitella

Had a suggested account come up on Instagram for Frampton interiors....and yes, they're starting again under a new name. A quick search of the old business socials shows they've all gone. Bankruptcy maybe?

• Wow

Fauxphiehinchcliffe

Chatty Member
C6E238E8-BF03-403A-B9D8-BF92138EC18D.jpeg

Tips for new businesses….. don’t expand too quick. Don’t rush into starting a new business…gain experience.

huh? Did she not just spontaneously start up a bloody farm!?

• Haha

Elsewhere

She’s on another god awful cruise. This time with her mother. And she keeps saying ‘mums pulled’ It’s really starting to annoy me.

• Haha

Elsewhere

Big surprise the poor dog is ill because he ate something on the farm that he shouldn’t have. With the state of that place it’s no wonder! With stuff and garbage all over the place he is bound to eat something bad. Poor dog, he should be rescued from that horrid place.

I think he's autistic? Not sure he is capable or motivated in that way to decorate his own place. He never seems to help his dad with the joinery or reno but he does feed animals.
He does have autism but I can assure you if he can jump on a plane to America to visit his girlfriend on his own, he can help out a bit😂 I know the family and he is very able bodied

rosenbug14

Jeez, that story with her trying to start the lawnmower with the dog. She looks ridiculous!
Why didn’t she just leave the dog in the house? The whole situation is ridiculous, the farm and things just look a mess they don’t seem to have any idea what they are doing