Cherry oak manor

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t understand why she’s got such a huge greenhouse, and so many animals etc….the point in moving was to go mortgage free. I understand they’ve got a small mortgage now but it’s like she’s got caught up in a fantasy and just going crazy with it. Surely you wouldn’t drop a few thousand on an enormous green house until your gardening business was established and earning enough to warrant such an investment?

and all the animals….what the hell!! They clearly don’t know what they’re doing but why get so many new animals all at once, and in enclosures/sheds that are cobbled together and barely standing. The whole thing is bizarre and I do wonder if she’s actually happy or just talking herself into it.
Small mortgage? That was their intention! She admitted they ended up with the same sized mortgage😂😂 Honestly stupid woman, and now trying to pay that mortgage off with visits to her skanky farm with 4 goats and pigs 😂 Id rather not Kazzie xoxoxo

Reactions: 2
Small mortgage? That was their intention! She admitted they ended up with the same sized mortgage😂😂 Honestly stupid woman, and now trying to pay that mortgage off with visits to her skanky farm with 4 goats and pigs 😂 Id rather not Kazzie xoxoxo
Has she really? Bet she’s regretting that with prices shooting uo everywhere. What a bonkers decision.

Reactions: 1
They've really jumped in, literally boots and all, to a major renovation, an untried business of selling vegetables with no experience and very high start up costs, adopting a large number of animals very fast plus a new puppy to train. Nightmare! Selling broccoli and a few eggs won't make her rich. I really don't understand this muddy and risky adventure at all. Are they planning on milking goats? It's all very random.

• Haha
They've really jumped in, literally boots and all, to a major renovation, an untried business of selling vegetables with no experience and very high start up costs, adopting a large number of animals very fast plus a new puppy to train. Nightmare! Selling broccoli and a few eggs won't make her rich. I really don't understand this muddy and risky adventure at all. Are they planning on milking goats? It's all very random.
and she seems to think that her Instagram followers will buy tickets for private viewings with the animals. I think she thinks she’s bigger/more popular than she actually is.

i did laugh out loud at her story about how tired she was and how much she was struggling since the clock change…I was tempted to message and suggest she tries the vitamin/drink or whatever it was she was advertising the other day and claiming was giving her energy and making it easier to get out of bed 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why on earth has she got a newsletter?! Honestly what can she do that others can learn from!
Is she trying to teach people how to live a grubby life? How not to tend to animals and how not to run a farm?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Why on earth has she got a newsletter?! Honestly what can she do that others can learn from!
Is she trying to teach people how to live a grubby life? How not to tend to animals and how not to run a farm?
I've subscribed to the newsletter, its actually quite good for someone like me wanting to learn a but more about planting etc.
Some of the big sites are too full on whereas this works well for me.

• Haha
I've subscribed to the newsletter, its actually quite good for someone like me wanting to learn a but more about planting etc.
Some of the big sites are too full on whereas this works well for me.
There are hundreds of garden influencers out there who are way better than her. And give way better information than she could ever teach you. It’s an insult to all of them that she calls herself one. She’s a fraud.

There are hundreds of garden influencers out there who are way better than her. And give way better information than she could ever teach you. It’s an insult to all of them that she calls herself one. She’s a fraud.
I find many of them too advanced in what they are doing, talking about etc. I like following someone who is an amateur and still working out what works for them.
I do follow a couple of other accounts but having a newsletter is really handy for me