Cherry oak manor

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else find it utterly bizarre that she uses a kitchen aid with a packet mix for cakes etc? Ugh and the cringey songs on all her videos drive me up the wall

Reactions: 1
The items she is selling on Vinted, I wouldn’t even give to a charity shop, let alone sell them.

The toilet on the angle is awful. Makes my eye twitch. Lol. How is that weird laundry chute going to work if she's putting tatt in front of the hole? You'd be digging broken candles out of the hamper.

The toilet on the angle is awful. Makes my eye twitch. Lol. How is that weird laundry chute going to work if she's putting tatt in front of the hole? You'd be digging broken candles out of the hamper.
I like the angled toilet. Not sure about the bath being angled. It looks out of place

I reckon they’re in financial trouble. I feel like they were forced to sell their old house because they couldn’t afford it any longer. Then bought this ridiculous place on a whim, still with huge financial issues and are now desperately trying to make a few quid left, right and center by selling vegetables online 😵💫(???) it’s a joke. I feel very sorry for all the animals because they’ve clearly got no idea what they’re doing. No sense at all between the lot of them.

Reactions: 3
Came straight here after seeing the herbal essence ad 😂😂

it’s the scale of the farm and random projects that continues to baffle me. A 20 foot long poly tunnel as well as an enrmois green hosue and raised beds for growing plants and veg in to sell? And she will need to buy compost forit All? How much would she need to sell to even break even on the thousands she is spending? That’s a lot of tomatoes 🤦🏻‍♀️

i also wondered how she can continue to work for one click plants when clearly her aim is to flog her own.

I think she was also running out of content with the old house being done and furnished. This mad project gives house and farm content galore. This place also gives Zenan a place on his own a bit. He seemed to be always underfoot when she was trying to film.

It’s quite a massive (not well thought out) jump though isn’t it? The last house was lovely and really well done.

I feel anxious just thinking about where to start on that tit hole and I think the scattergun approach of lots of little things aren’t really polishing that turd. The conservatory roof insulation refit in a tired old conservatory still looks drab, the weird paint job on the kitchen just looked grim. The bathroom (wonky positioning aside) looks so out of place?

The external of the house hasn’t got even the potential for a wow factor (without bulldozing and building from scratch) and the weird “let’s buy all of the animals” as a distraction is so odd.

Jeez, that story with her trying to start the lawnmower with the dog. She looks ridiculous!

• Haha
Jeez, that story with her trying to start the lawnmower with the dog. She looks ridiculous!
Why didn’t she just leave the dog in the house? The whole situation is ridiculous, the farm and things just look a mess they don’t seem to have any idea what they are doing

She’s on another god awful cruise. This time with her mother. And she keeps saying ‘mums pulled’ It’s really starting to annoy me.

• Haha