Cherry oak manor

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He seems like a hard worker to me. That joinery and reno is hard work. She's not doing the bulk of it like he is.

Reactions: 1
More in terms of the mess he leaves round the house that she just cleans up, in their old house he’d leave empty wine bottles on the floor etc
Yes I'd crack up if my husband left everything lying at his ass. I think most of the home insta females play to the narrative of them doing all of the cleaning whilst their partners do nothing. They take us back to the 1940s

Can someone explain to me why she is decorating her sons caravan and he just sits there? Can’t he do it himself?

I think he's autistic? Not sure he is capable or motivated in that way to decorate his own place. He never seems to help his dad with the joinery or reno but he does feed animals.

I think he's autistic? Not sure he is capable or motivated in that way to decorate his own place. He never seems to help his dad with the joinery or reno but he does feed animals.
He does have autism but I can assure you if he can jump on a plane to America to visit his girlfriend on his own, he can help out a bit😂 I know the family and he is very able bodied

Reactions: 3
£30 an adult for 2 hours on the farm 😳😳 that’s extortionate ! I’ll Be really surprised if anyone pays that much as most “fun farms” where you can do animals experiences and make an entire day of it work out around the same etc. also the £100 course for small holdings…..they do not even have safe and secure paddocks and shelters for their animals !

• Wow
Reactions: 2
She’s got another business now - selling seeds. Personally think the packaging looks tacky and her manically grinning in the corner is off putting

I’m not sure that’s going to be very profitable. I know you can bulk buy seeds but weighing or counting out seeds to packet up and post out is very time consuming.

No income from August but they’ve taken in all those animals that need feeding and vet treatment. Ridiculous.

Reactions: 3
The state of that farm is shocking. It looks horrendous.
It’s awful isn’t it. Not a proper secure shelter in sight for those poor animals and yet they keep adding more….which is shocking given how cold it is too!

• Sad
How is her house always this dirty? It’s disgusting! I would be so embarrassed to have anyone around.

I’m no livestock expert but that ramp looks like a death trap for little baby goats. If one falls or jumps, their legs could easily go through the mesh on that basket or whatever it is and they could break a leg or worse?

I just watch these stories in disbelief. Like when the mother goat was clearly very poorly etc, it was a good few days before she mentioned taking her to a vet . Farming isn’t a fun hobby. Or something you can just learn on the job quickly thinking you can make easy money. It’s real animals lives.
I started following a few months before they started house hunting and used to like the account but now I just see animals being collected like they’re nothing and then being poorly looked after.
790168A2-60FB-4276-9316-0A97A47E2535.png

• Sad
Reactions: 5