Cherry oak manor

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s on another god awful cruise. This time with her mother. And she keeps saying ‘mums pulled’ It’s really starting to annoy me.
she looks the same age as her mother I bet people think they are sisters 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She’s put me off going on a cruise for life. Looks like gods waiting room. She’s done me a favour and saved me wasting my money lol

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s put me off going on a cruise for life. Looks like gods waiting room. She’s done me a favour and saved me wasting my money lol
Gods waiting room 😂😂100%!!! It’s my worst nightmare. And she’s definitely not selling the experience either.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
It looks like old farts entertainment. Cruises look awful to me though. Trapped with the same people, buffet food, z lister entertainments, on and off land for barely any time to look around. Her mum and the 'floordrobe' I don't know who is worse! Why do people live like pigs and feel the need to share .

She's home with 'a cold and a headache'. Just proving my hatred of cruise floating petri dish ships. Grumpy old cow! I bet her husband enjoyed a week off from her blathering on, moaning about everything.

Reactions: 2
Oh lord my insta got hacked a while back and I lost everything and was trying to remember accounts I followed and I'd totally forgot about this bint! The old house was lovely but she is a complete melter with an annoying voice. Must follow again now I hear you all talking about the bathroom. And those nails. Ugh. Dirty mare.

• Haha
She's home with 'a cold and a headache'. Just proving my hatred of cruise floating petri dish ships. Grumpy old cow! I bet her husband enjoyed a week off from her blathering on, moaning about everything.
I reckon the holiday was more for him than for her. Jeez anyone would need a break from that nightmare. And the cold and headache turned out to be COVID. Well-bloody-done. 👏🏻 Can just imagine how many people she’s infected in the meantime, she’s horrific

I reckon the holiday was more for him than for her. Jeez anyone would need a break from that nightmare. And the cold and headache turned out to be COVID. Well-bloody-done. 👏🏻 Can just imagine how many people she’s infected in the meantime, she’s horrific
Im not surprised she caught covid she doesn’t look like she washes her hands much

• Haha
Yeah I saw after that it's covid. Lovely little souvenir. Staying away from the patio people but lurking around her husband filming! Gross! If I was him I would make her isolate in the pig shed. Ignorant witch.

• Haha
Husband's got it now, she sneeringly called it the man flu. Stone cold witch! Her mother has it as well. Doesn't give Flying F*☆$ about anyone else. Who could watch this and actually like her?

Complaining about the goats eating her shrubs:
1. Let’s be honest, they can’t make it look any worse than it already does. The place is awful.
2. All for the gram. If it was such a nuisance she would have had it fixed a long time ago.
Get your act together useless!

That kitchen is shite, 75cm between the island and the kitchen is nowhere near enough space, the usual rule is no less than 100cm. Then the island is so narrow, they shouldn’t have bothered trying to shoehorn an island in.

Reactions: 4
Is anyone else concerned about the large amount of animals they have that they seem massively unprepared to look after?

Is anyone else concerned about the large amount of animals they have that they seem massively unprepared to look after?
yes! Also how can you not realise one of your animals is pregnant til the day before they give birth? I can understand not knowing the goat was pregnant because she’d only had it a short while before it gave birth but she’s had those pigs for 19 weeks (or 4.3 months) and a pigs gestational period is 3 months and 3 weeks so it did get pregnant in her care and she’s telling porkies (literally)

Also just to make matters worse the pigs are a mum and get babies (according to what she said before she got them) so either one of the boys impregnated the mum or one of his siblings. She’s bleeping disgusting!

• Wow
yes! Also how can you not realise one of your animals is pregnant til the day before they give birth? I can understand not knowing the goat was pregnant because she’d only had it a short while before it gave birth but she’s had those pigs for 19 weeks (or 4.3 months) and a pigs gestational period is 3 months and 3 weeks so it did get pregnant in her care and she’s telling porkies (literally)

Also just to make matters worse the pigs are a mum and get babies (according to what she said before she got them) so either one of the boys impregnated the mum or one of his siblings. She’s bleeping disgusting!
I dont think pigs give a tit who they impregnate! Lol.
How do you know they've been with her for over 4 months?

I dont think pigs give a tit who they impregnate! Lol.
How do you know they've been with her for over 4 months?
It’s not really the point that pigs don’t care who they impregnate though is it? It’s irresponsible to let your animals get each other up the duff Willy nilly. She posted stories 19 weeks ago when they arrived which were saved to her story highlights.

I assumed that having animals would mean they breed although in that highlight she says that the male is castrated. What do other small farms do? I've no clue about these kind of things.

Definitely concerned about the animals. It’s impulsive…just getting lots of livestock she knew nothing about in a short space of time, without even preparing suitable and escape proof enclosures for them before they arrive. Why would you start a farm and a renovation and a massive grow your own business all at once?

haven’t even seen todays stories but already raging from these comments. It’s neglect and it’s all for attention on the gram!

100000% very worrying

It’s very neglectful and stupid. This is my issue with people like them who suddenly out of nowhere, with no prior knowledge on farm keeping buy all these animals, left, right and centre. She had no idea how to keep pigs because she should have known earlier than ONE DAY!! that she was pregnant. They should have started small and made sure everything was well built and prepared for more in the future. This is absolutely horrendous and the animal welfare is awful.

Last edited: