Cherington House ... aka The Most Boring Woman In Ireland

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The day her house was built she ran out of content. Day in day out, its her frosty lawn, coffee and the kids around Kilkenny - never changes. Which, fair play to her, is the same life as the rest of us but we're not deluded enough to think we're influencers. I also pay for my own Neptune furniture, I don't need to beg, sacrifice my privacy or pimp my kids out for it - I just pay for it with what I earn in my day-to-day job.

Reactions: 6
The day her house was built she ran out of content. Day in day out, its her frosty lawn, coffee and the kids around Kilkenny - never changes. Which, fair play to her, is the same life as the rest of us but we're not deluded enough to think we're influencers. I also pay for my own Neptune furniture, I don't need to beg, sacrifice my privacy or pimp my kids out for it - I just pay for it with what I earn in my day-to-day job.

You forgot her USP

Her wooden chopping boards!

You can line them up
Lean them on things
Chop on them
Close up shots With a plant
Faraway shot to show off the dated chipped kitchen

So many thrilling options!

I suppose we always have Spring and her off on her High Nellie to look forward to 🚲

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I know someone who is an acquaintance of her through work . Firstly my source says her house is literally on the main road and doesn’t know how she’s making it appear so far in off the road . Secondly miss perfect smokes like a trooper and swears like a sailor. By all accounts my source says she’s the complete opposite of how she appears on her page in real life . Don’t quote as I’ll probably delete .

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Yes I’ve passed her house a few times and it’s right on a main road with loads of houses around it

Reactions: 2
She has also been reading tattle by the looks of it 🤗 Although delivery of the message is much less aggressive than her usual style, I guess because she borrowed it from someone else.

Reactions: 3
She has also been reading tattle by the looks of it 🤗 Although delivery of the message is much less aggressive than her usual style, I guess because she borrowed it from someone else.
Ha ha totally! I'd say "the chipped paint on her navy dated kitchen comment really struck a nerve!!!!!"

• Haha
So was her sofa a collab or gift? Too much of a coincidence that they would call the sofa she “designed“ with them the name of the house/page with 65k followers.

I have a sofa like that designing them is like Lego you pick the parts and they stick them together choice of fabric arm leg etc

wonder will her following go down now she’s politely said please F off if I don’t inspire you 😂😂😂

So was her sofa a collab or gift? Too much of a coincidence that they would call the sofa she “designed“ with them the name of the house/page with 65k followers.

I have a sofa like that designing them is like Lego you pick the parts and they stick them together choice of fabric arm leg etc

wonder will her following go down now she’s politely said please F off if I don’t inspire you 😂😂😂
I don’t think anyone follows her for inspo
She’s about as inspiring as one of her Wooden chopping boards
Did you know she has several? Several!

More for a gawk

She’s the least personable and most irritating of the home huns
Altho there’s a fair few contenders

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Christ that reel or whatever it was!!!! She could've at least put some music over it!!!!

Well whatever you do.. do not question her. She's vicious..
😂😂

It's like the Cindi Lauper song... True Colours 😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Recently joined. Friend just signposted this thread. Ah this one is well known to be a wingnut around Kk. She moves the same Neptune items around the house & takes rubbish photos and claims it’s interior design. How does she have so many followers!?

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Recently joined. Friend just signposted this thread. Ah this one is well known to be a wingnut around Kk. She moves the same Neptune items around the house & takes rubbish photos and claims it’s interior design. How does she have so many followers!?
What is meant by wing nut? Just curious

Reactions: 1
:LOL: I wish I had hot tea for you but it’s just the general consensus of a couple of people who’d meet her pretty regularly .

Painful to work with I'd imagine!!! Without a doubt she was driving in that clip too!!

• Angry