Cherington House ... aka The Most Boring Woman In Ireland

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought the exact same thing! I actually think her house is dating rapidly as for the gardening isn’t the rain going to wash all the bark onto the road there’s no kerb or anything in front to hold it?
That blue kitchen is a site. So dated.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She’s learning fast...on the beg for curtains and curtain poles. Sure if the others are all at the begging why not get in on the action I guess!!! It’s all they do 🤣 Sad really.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She’s learning fast...on the beg for curtains and curtain poles. Sure if the others are all at the begging why not get in on the action I guess!!! It’s all they do 🤣 Sad really.
Saw she had found her rails and wondered how much of a discount she’d gotten 😂

• Haha
Roadblocks 🤣🤣 Get with it Tríona & stop spelling things as you see they should be spelt!! It’s Roblox and it’s Netflix not Netflicks.

Omg would you put a pic of your preteen on the Internet wearing high heels and shorts. Girls play with their mums shoes. Cute family pic ok but it's the Internet!

I don’t think there was any need to post the photo of her youngest girl with her dress pulled up over her head. These mothers should know better

Reactions: 1
Stopped following this one. Caaaan't deal with the nasal-y mumsy voice, like a nurse I work with 😂
Anyone think it’s such a coincidence that the winner of the football net happens to be her friend and a nurse colleague And lives in Kilkenny. I dont enter competitions on Instagram because I don’t trust their validity. Brands should choose their own winners for transparency 🤬🤬

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Was that competition ever declared as an ad which it clearly is, another page also ran same comp.

Also the selection thing showed bumblesofrice another insta page with large following several times 🧐

I’ll never forget this 🤣 my friend took the 1st screenshot and sent to me as we both agreed she was low key aggressive, then went on for the nose and she’d deleted the original and replied with this 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 she must of realised it wasn’t In keeping with the perfect image she’s trying so hard to portray.
I wouldn't cross her...

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She actually thinks she’s royalty 😂😂 believe me she’s far from it.
She comes across as thinking she is very upper class. I’ve passed her house a few times it’s nice but you wouldn’t look twice at it it’s just an ordinary house. I wonder what kind of background she comes from.