Cherington House ... aka The Most Boring Woman In Ireland

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really has been living up to the title of her thread... absolute drivel lately with zero content.

The olive tree that's clearly way too big, the crooked pictures, oiling her chopping boards when she could just move them elsewhere and wouldn't have to... oh and cooking ham in coke. Yawnfest galore!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
The crooked pictures!! Desperate. And the ham in coke... pure yawn. I'd say she is a nightmare to live and work with.

• Heart
Is her husband from the UK, I know they lived in London but it’s like it’s become part of her personality more so than Kerry where she only shows the beach is she embarrassed by her own roots? Her content is the odd beach, coffee and bland colour.

• Haha
Yawnfest! A post about moving the trees just to show off the garage 🥴
And the bicycle 😂😂 she thinks she’s Kate Middleton, bloody fool, everyone laughing at her. The house is on the side of the road not a sweeping long driveway .

• Haha
Reactions: 3
And the bicycle 😂😂 she thinks she’s Kate Middleton, bloody fool, everyone laughing at her. The house is on the side of the road not a sweeping long driveway .
Back when her youngest was christened the first thing I thought when I saw what she was wearing was she was trying to look like Kate Middleton. She wore a cream dress and cream shoes

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Is her husband from the UK, I know they lived in London but it’s like it’s become part of her personality more so than Kerry where she only shows the beach is she embarrassed by her own roots? Her content is the odd beach, coffee and bland colour.
She said before he is local to where they live & she is from Kerry.
The house was named after the street they lived in London.

• Sick
Back when her youngest was christened the first thing I thought when I saw what she was wearing was she was trying to look like Kate Middleton. She wore a cream dress and cream shoes
Kid called Charlotte as well. Delusional

She said before he is local to where they live & she is from Kerry.
The house was named after the street they lived in London.
Nice guy from a local terraced house.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Ya even the 3 kids names really trying to be upper class!!
Wanted to say this but wasn’t sure how to phrase it 😂 trying to give impression of English upper class, why would you be bothered, obviously not content with who she is! She’d love to be from the “Big House”

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She is beyond tedious and needs to give it up at this stage I have unfollowed a long while

The faux British middle class portrayal is embarrassing

I’d say her co workers have a laugh though

the house has dated quickly and is quite small and plain in the land of Insta house

every wan building a house now has an insta

coffee is also not a personality nor are chopping boards
SPARE us lord Jesus

I’d say she had that last poor child for content

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I’d love to know what her coworkers think of the way she carries on. The new sitting room makes me laugh with all her talk about taking her time making decisions. Everything in the room is some shade of cream, no personality in it 😂. I’d say the children have to be so well behaved, she said no food or shoes allowed on the cream couches and the rules have been followed since they moved in.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Does she use a filter on some of the photos of her daughter(which shouldn’t be on the gram)! I’d recognise her children and only the voice of her if we happened to be in their company.