Cherington House ... aka The Most Boring Woman In Ireland

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aren’t Reels very interesting from a SM ‘creator’/begger point of view

She has over 11.5k views on that Reel and only 30 likes!!!
What!!

People just like a gawk but won’t like

Reactions: 2
Why’s she advertising a lawn mower when she has a robot mower 🙄
Thought this too we were considering one of those but not spending 5k if we have to get a push mower too will stick with the trusty ancient ride on 😉 and those baskets of bulbs why did she skimp on the compost did woodies not send her enough to fill them?

Reactions: 3
Thought this too we were considering one of those but not spending 5k if we have to get a push mower too will stick with the trusty ancient ride on 😉 and those baskets of bulbs why did she skimp on the compost did woodies not send her enough to fill them?
I haven’t looked but has anyone asked her why she’d advertise it if the robot mower is so good? We’ve been considering getting one as well.

Dont question her!!!...Approach with caution!!! Beware of dog etc etc ...

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Fairly obvious that 99% of the items out of her first aid kit is stolen from her workplace 🙈

• Wow
Reactions: 4
That unfinished sitting room - the Sistine Chapel was completed quicker. I dread to think what the finished room will look like with the amount of styles she's mixing. The latest addition being the coving - my mother put similar in her house around 2000, pretty sure it was going out of fashion then.

I remember a few years ago she got very passive aggressive with someone who suggested the grout on her metro tiles should be white and she went on a rant about the original subway/tube ones having grey grout so that's what she was sticking to - in her mock Georgian house 🙄

And at the risk of going on my own rant now - who puts couches, carpet and decorative items in a room that hasn't even been painted yet? She doesn't seem the brightest.

• Haha
Reactions: 4