Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Boring?? Well I for one cannot wait for a progress report on how her latest course of Neptune Isoguard Chalked Oak Treatment Oil (second time in a year) for her Neptune dining table is going 😬

Seriously though, I did nearly lose my life when she said the table is out of action for 3 weeks after it’s biannual treatment... Correct me if I’m being an absolute Philistine, but if I told my husband that the table we spent 2 grand on would require twice yearly sanding, oiling and be out of action over 10% of its lifespan, he’d have an absolute conniption😅 Is this just a quirk of Neptune furniture, or is this something ordinary people do to their tables??

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Columbo

VIP Member
So so rude, she hasn't got a nice way about her at all. I can imagine her as that nurse who thinks she's a bit above the other equally qualified nurses.

Reactions: 9

JJJ1234

Chatty Member
I don’t follow her anymore. Found some of her comments to people to be a bit strident. Another one who does not seem suited to any feedback other than back slapping. As for her house the kitchen/living area seems SO small. Everything seems to be very tight. And.. way too beggy for me 😉

Ah here….usually a massive fan of inchydoney but they are throwing these stays at these so called influencers (herself and a house by the trees)…losing massive respect for you inchydoney I can tell you!!!!

• Heart

Columbo

VIP Member
I have regret in setting this thread up

there is nothing to say about her ....

it’s like a deserted ship on this here ..

mainly because of the account snore fest she has

but also the Unlikeable persona on insta she gives off😣
That woman is the cure for insomnia. Absolutely craictose intolerant.

• Haha
Reactions: 8

JoniM

She has a very aggressive side to her and rude to so many people. She honestly thinks she is above everyone..I stopped following her ages ago.

JoniM

You just know she is that Karen complaining to the manager on every shop or restaurant... 🤭 unpleasant woman! Don't know how she has so many followers tbh

• Heart

Malone

VIP Member
I know someone who is an acquaintance of her through work . Firstly my source says her house is literally on the main road and doesn’t know how she’s making it appear so far in off the road . Secondly miss perfect smokes like a trooper and swears like a sailor. By all accounts my source says she’s the complete opposite of how she appears on her page in real life . Don’t quote as I’ll probably delete .

• Wow
  • Haha

Ramona

I was down in Rosslare yesterday & recognised the youngest little girl with the dad.
I really don’t think having an instrgram account with a large following is worth any amount of money I would keep my families privacy any day.
There should be laws to protect kids privacy this is frightening, the smallest appears much more than the others. What I don’t get is why they built in Kilkenny if the beach was so important to her. They could have bought anywhere and still been commutable to Kilkenny.

Fruit_Salad lemon

Chatty Member
The coffee table books … hilarious, the fashionista that she is, has her Chanel coffee table book to match her imaginary Chanel wardrobe.. god for bid she shows some personality and intelligence and actually has coffee table books that she reads and reflects her actual life, boring as it is 🫢
Do they make those books entitled -

“Wooden chopping boards”
“Coffee is my personality”
“I love the beach,did you know”
“Hunter wellies or bust”
“Dated chipped kitchens of Insta”
“Personality- what’s that?”
“Bland Boring Biddies”
“I want to ride my bicycle”

Asking for a landlocked frwend?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7

FruitLover strawberry

The day her house was built she ran out of content. Day in day out, its her frosty lawn, coffee and the kids around Kilkenny - never changes. Which, fair play to her, is the same life as the rest of us but we're not deluded enough to think we're influencers. I also pay for my own Neptune furniture, I don't need to beg, sacrifice my privacy or pimp my kids out for it - I just pay for it with what I earn in my day-to-day job.

You forgot her USP

Her wooden chopping boards!

You can line them up
Lean them on things
Chop on them
Close up shots With a plant
Faraway shot to show off the dated chipped kitchen

So many thrilling options!

I suppose we always have Spring and her off on her High Nellie to look forward to 🚲

• Haha

JoniM

Her house is dating rapidly. It's kind of run it's course?

Oh and the gallery wall in her dining area drives me insane. They are crooked and there's too many of them.

I think we would all follow, because you have something they don’t … a personality and general cop-on. Don’t get me wrong both cherington and Caney have beautiful houses, but get in your car girls and drive around… there are lots and lots of people who have amazing houses and they don’t rub it in people’s noses, because they have humility and realise that there are so many people who don’t have what they have, there is a housing crisis, people are sleeping on the streets.. and Caney lodge rips apart a house because it’s not quite to her taste and posts it on Instagram so we can all see how rich she is 🤢 … it’s disgusting…

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
Her content is pure muck. So contrived and staged. And they you see her and it’s like ... wha’? She doesn’t match the image she’s trying to portray. She looks like she should be in the bog footin’ turf ...

• Haha
  • Heart

LennonRoad

VIP Member
she’s to be pitied I think
Her house is very second rate compared to insta home accounts
Her kids content bore the tears off a Saint
NO ONE is interested in your kids Triona- it’s weird at this stage showing them and her a nurse