Cherington House ... aka The Most Boring Woman In Ireland

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Boring homeowner
Insta faker
House is ok , not as fab as she seems to think.
Aggressive undertones

Reactions: 11
She is so rude. Her house is nothing on some accounts. Her funny blue Supposed to be navy kitchen has really dated.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I don’t follow her anymore. Found some of her comments to people to be a bit strident. Another one who does not seem suited to any feedback other than back slapping. As for her house the kitchen/living area seems SO small. Everything seems to be very tight. And.. way too beggy for me 😉

Reactions: 9
Boring?? Well I for one cannot wait for a progress report on how her latest course of Neptune Isoguard Chalked Oak Treatment Oil (second time in a year) for her Neptune dining table is going 😬

Seriously though, I did nearly lose my life when she said the table is out of action for 3 weeks after it’s biannual treatment... Correct me if I’m being an absolute Philistine, but if I told my husband that the table we spent 2 grand on would require twice yearly sanding, oiling and be out of action over 10% of its lifespan, he’d have an absolute conniption😅 Is this just a quirk of Neptune furniture, or is this something ordinary people do to their tables??

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Boring?? Well I for one cannot wait for a progress report on how her latest course of Neptune Isoguard Chalked Oak Treatment Oil (second time in a year) for her Neptune dining table is going 😬

Seriously though, I did nearly lose my life when she said the table is out of action for 3 weeks after it’s biannual treatment... Correct me if I’m being an absolute Philistine, but if I told my husband that the table we spent 2 grand on would require twice yearly sanding, oiling and be out of action over 10% of its lifespan, he’d have an absolute conniption😅 Is this just a quirk of Neptune furniture, or is this something ordinary people do to their tables??
I’ve had my Neptune table for over a year and have done bugger all to it, I have 3 kids too...I’d say what she’s doing is a load of shite 🙄

Reactions: 2
I don’t follow her anymore. Found some of her comments to people to be a bit strident. Another one who does not seem suited to any feedback other than back slapping. As for her house the kitchen/living area seems SO small. Everything seems to be very tight. And.. way too beggy for me 😉
raging I forgot to put “always has the hand out” on her descriptor above

Reactions: 5
Wasnt a Neptune table, think it was diamond living & her 2nd dining table. Crazy she bought a brand new table & refinished it

Reactions: 3
She’s only doing that for content. She’s hoping we think she’s very fussy and maybe Neptune might gift her a real Neptune table.

Reactions: 2
So so rude, she hasn't got a nice way about her at all. I can imagine her as that nurse who thinks she's a bit above the other equally qualified nurses.

Reactions: 9
She has a very aggressive side to her and rude to so many people. She honestly thinks she is above everyone..I stopped following her ages ago.

Reactions: 8
I messaged her a few times she always reads the msg but would never get back to you she comes across very rude

Reactions: 1