Cherineandcathydoll

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread about scamming Tracy short got a lot of things I’d like to say and hear about her 😡 and why does Alanna sound like a robot when she talks her voice is like nails on a chalkboard 🤢

Reactions: 2
New thread about scamming Tracy short got a lot of things I’d like to say and hear about her 😡 and why does Alanna sound like a robot when she talks her voice is like nails on a chalkboard 🤢
I think as long as they have 10K followers they can have a thread on here. Best to check the rules

Who’s that the food bank girl she followed me but she says goodbye lol

I can't tell you a lot about Glasgow tiktok but one thing I can tell you is that Tracy is a total scam artist and is very good at it been on the rob for over 3 years 👎🏻 so many horror story's about easterhouse about her and missing menege money and raffles not being drawn.

Reactions: 7
I can't tell you a lot about Glasgow tiktok but one thing I can tell you is that Tracy is a total scam artist and is very good at it been on the rob for over 3 years 👎🏻 so many horror story's about easterhouse about her and missing menege money and raffles not being drawn.
Yup 👍🏻 disgusting women! Lots of things coming out about her now, she even charges some people for food. Probably the only person that wasn’t her pal or family 😂 sitting taking about Rosies DLA. It’s no Rosie that’s on here, it’s all the people you’ve scammed ya woman

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Rosies army this poor lassie gets slaughtered and stands on her own she needs support
😂😂😂 it'll be thread two for cherine we will be making not a Rosie fan page 😂

Barlinnie Blanco is live again talking shite

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Just watched Cherines new tiktok. She’s dislocated her knee 🙄 ffs bet she bumped it slightly at the very least if at all!! Talk about attention seeking! And she’s got another dodgy tattoo.
Also what’s with that stupid hehehehehe laugh!! Makes me want to rip my own ears off!

Reactions: 3
It's Alannablanco.xo, what's she saying she would terrorise rosie back in the day? What back in the day before you were a woman? You'd bully lassies? Everyone can see Alana is a worstcunt. Talks like she's fresh out of polmont 🤮
She is absolutely vile. Can't stand Alanna!!! She thinks she is something

Reactions: 3
Just watched Cherines new tiktok. She’s dislocated her knee 🙄 ffs bet she bumped it slightly at the very least if at all!! Talk about attention seeking! And she’s got another dodgy tattoo.
Also what’s with that stupid hehehehehe laugh!! Makes me want to rip my own ears off!
Just seen the vid. Ffs shes prob read tattle and I mentioned a mobility scooter and shes thought aye al have one of them for ppl to feel sorry for me 🤣 she prob never even went to the hospital to be told shes dislocated it prob just hired one of the scooters to go about on anyways ffs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.