Cherineandcathydoll

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is a reason why boxing and ufc don't let transgender women people fight women
They are from Glasgow. They aren't ufc fighters or boxers. Rosie seems happy enough to square go Alana so it's not really a discussion worth having wether biological men are stronger then biological women. It's literally a square go, if grown adults want to swing each other about the street there's no really any boxing or ufc rules involved.

Reactions: 4
And thats fine, I want people to know the truth aboht rosie. This thread will be banned shortly anyway because cherines not even topic of convo anymore and we have transphobic comments being posted along with people liking it
We get u hate Rosie but Jesus Yes I know her pass I’m pass caring as My sister donated to Tracy so I’m caring about now not what Rosie done back in 20174629 who cares she never done nothing wrong last night or this morning other then saying go look on here before you give ur stuff away? So tell me? What’s wrong in saying that?

Reactions: 6
We get u hate Rosie but Jesus Yes I know her pass I’m pass caring as My sister donated to Tracy so I’m caring about now not what Rosie done back in 20174629 who cares she never done nothing wrong last night or this morning other then saying go look on here before you give ur stuff away? So tell me? What’s wrong in saying that?
Not once said there was anything wrong with it. I just like everything out in the open.

Past ** can’t even type because I’m pass caring about who’s where what now it’s TikTok they all need a life

Not once said there was anything wrong with it. I just like everything out in the open.

I’m sure plenty of people know about her past ain’t really a secret but cool you keep doing you hen ♥

Who’s the 2 who got the last thread fucked 😜 because it’s still here getting this one fucked now!

My comments keep getting reported so I’m away back out this enjoy the drama 😂😂 but we’ll done Rosie hen outing that woman after what I’ve heard this morning soon see Tracy myself.

Reactions: 6
They are from Glasgow. They aren't ufc fighters or boxers. Rosie seems happy enough to square go Alana so it's not really a discussion worth having wether biological men are stronger then biological women. It's literally a square go, if grown adults want to swing each other about the street there's no really any boxing or ufc rules involved.
If I swung on a girl in my scheme regardless if she wanted to fight me or not best believe I wouldn't be getting chased out by everyone. So what is the difference between her?

Reactions: 1
Cutie what's embarrassin are those yellow teeth n hairy pits. Love ya 😘
Who's cutie?

If I swung on a girl in my scheme regardless if she wanted to fight me or not best believe I wouldn't be getting chased out by everyone. So what is the difference between her?
It's not your fight, unless your wanting to be referee what do you actually want everyone to do? If grown adults want to swing each other about it's not your problem. Seems pretty mutual.

Who's cutie?

It's not your fight, unless your wanting to be referee what do you actually want everyone to do? If grown adults want to swing each other about it's not your problem. Seems pretty mutual.
It's a man vs a woman pal 🤣 just because they took T dosent make it acceptable to fight woman. Same as a gay man shouldn't have the right to hit women either

Surprise surprise 🙄🙄 She is as predictable as me having a shite after my morning coffee and a fag.....🙈🙈😂
She is inciting others to bully and hate knowing fine well there is many ppl on the app who don't like rosie. All rosie said was others have said things about Tracy and also she's not saying Tracy was doing anything wrong but do ur own research b4 donating.

Reactions: 5
It's a man vs a woman pal 🤣 just because they took T dosent make it acceptable to fight woman. Same as a gay man shouldn't have the right to hit women either
Are you dense or something? Rosie is wanting to fight Alana. She views Alana as a woman. It's not your fight. If your wanting to referee or whatever message rosie on tiktok and stop crying.

Reactions: 2
Past ** can’t even type because I’m pass caring about who’s where what now it’s TikTok they all need a life

I’m sure plenty of people know about her past ain’t really a secret but cool you keep doing you hen ♥

Who’s the 2 who got the last thread fucked 😜 because it’s still here getting this one fucked now!

My comments keep getting reported so I’m away back out this enjoy the drama 😂😂 but we’ll done Rosie hen outing that woman after what I’ve heard this morning soon see Tracy myself.
Reported for what?😮😂

Are you dense or something? Rosie is wanting to fight Alana. She views Alana as a woman. It's not your fight. If your wanting to referee or whatever message rosie on tiktok and stop crying.
She also said she used to terrorise girls like Rosie when she was younger 🤣 pretty sure she was a boy when she was younger 🤣

Reported for what?😮😂
Apparently I’m putting up false information 😂😂 all the truth on tattle… I got barred my last account not happening with this one because of Scottish TikTok they all needs life’s!

She also said she used to terrorise girls like Rosie when she was younger 🤣 pretty sure she was a boy when she was younger 🤣

He back then wasn’t a nice boy at all I knew of it back then and nothings changed only now she is a woman or can I not say that because I’m a gay Man! Regardless she’s a women or man shouldn’t be offering out fight on an app or chucking anyone else involved under the bus absolutely disgusting how they have acted on TikTok today

Reactions: 2
I already pointed that out perviously. I don't think any grown adults should be battering each other but I don't know what you expect us to do. Tell Rosie she can't fight Alana cause you don't want her to?

Apparently I’m putting up false information 😂😂 all the truth on tattle… I got barred my last account not happening with this one because of Scottish TikTok they all needs life’s!

He back then wasn’t a nice boy at all I knew of it back then and nothings changed only now she is a woman or can I not say that because I’m a gay Man! Regardless she’s a women or man shouldn’t be offering out fight on an app or chucking anyone else involved under the bus absolutely disgusting how they have acted on TikTok today
A mean doesn't take a rocket scientist to work out whos reporting but after the proof Rosie just put up, said "reporter" ought to report themselves for posting false information 😂

• Haha
A mean doesn't take a rocket scientist to work out whos reporting but after the proof Rosie just put up, said "reporter" ought to report themselves for posting false information 😂

I’m like stop reporting ma comments it’s no a fan page we’re on its tattle fs 😂 I get everyone’s got opinions but she’s Rosie daft our last thread got f*** least keep this one to cherine and her maw now and that’s it.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.