Cherineandcathydoll

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m like stop reporting ma comments it’s no a fan page we’re on its tattle fs 😂 I get everyone’s got opinions but she’s Rosie daft our last thread got f*** least keep this one to cherine and her maw now and that’s it.
When you're desperate for a thread to get shut down coz the majority disagree with you😂
Aye she's been quiet the day has cherine I'm sure it'll naw be long til shes sobered up and wearing her best sad face

Reactions: 4
When you're desperate for a thread to get shut down coz the majority disagree with you😂
Aye she's been quiet the day has cherine I'm sure it'll naw be long til shes sobered up and wearing her best sad face

I agree everyone can hate one but to get our threads shut over it bolt hen just bold we love out tattle 😂 we love the goss! 😂😜🙌🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I already pointed that out perviously. I don't think any grown adults should be battering each other but I don't know what you expect us to do. Tell Rosie she can't fight Alana cause you don't want her to?
I couldn't care less tbf I don't like either of them 🤣 if it was a "man" threatening a woman there would be uproar. I am just pointing out the hypocrisy q

I cannot handle Alanas white tongue and her saliva gathering at the side of her mouth I feel ill

Reactions: 9
Might of known she’d jump on the bandwagon! Only got followers last year cause she filmed rosies house, been irrelevant since
Between her & Julie duetting it 🤮🤮🤮🤮 biggest bullies on the app. No wonder the two of them are mates. The two worst people on the app.

Reactions: 3
Granny you've made it! Cheesybeano has made you your own personalised video😂👏
Shame I blocked her. Not interested in any sob stories. Feed the homeless and kids before kitting some beggars house out!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
She never disappoints honestly if I’m being truthful I didn’t like her at all until recently now she’s my favourite the way she stands up for people and herself hat off to u Rosie #backthebush

Reactions: 9
Forgot to add whilst shes ranting 😂😂 creating traffic to her go fund me 😂😂😂. My house is furnished and has carpets, and even if I didnt I would never lower myself to beg from strangers on internet. I may be comfortable in my position now but when younger I got by on bare minimum. Sometimes going without food or decent footwear so my kids were comfortable. Never once did it ever cross my mind to ask strangers for money! Wouldnt even ask my family. I bleeping hate beggars. She can rant all she wants an I'm not looking down on her for not having carpets or whatever. I'm looking down for begging from strangers on internet. Its became a career for some people.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Forgot to add whilst shes ranting 😂😂 creating traffic to her go fund me 😂😂😂. My house is furnished and has carpets, and even if I didnt I would never lower myself to beg from strangers on internet. I may be comfortable in my position now but when younger I got by on bare minimum. Sometimes going without food or decent footwear so my kids were comfortable. Never once did it ever cross my mind to ask strangers for money! Wouldnt even ask my family. I bleeping hate beggars. She can rant all she wants an I'm not looking down on her for not having carpets or whatever. I'm looking down for begging from strangers on internet. Its became a career for some people.
When I got my first house I started with nothing just me n my daughter who was a new born i worked hard to get everything i needed now me n my man and the 2 kids are doing ok. Not rich by any means but we get by and would never set up a gfm for anything I needed ever in my life. I could be doing with a new wheelchair but im gona go for mobility scooter instead so I can take my wee yin on it too lol and I can get to the shops without my man always having to go cause I cant walk there so send him in the car lol but I am saving for scooter I wouldn't dare ask anyone to pay my way in life xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Seems like none of this is working out how Alana planned. Seems like zander has asked her to delete the video about him and he's thanked rosie for addressing she never says he was an alki either. Rosie isn't talking to wee prim and Stacey because they took a gift for promo off Stephanie Burke. Nothing juicy

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.