Cherineandcathydoll

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep and back again disgusting sheโ€™s no shame.

kellymulligan8backup - just popped on my FYP whereโ€™s the sweet shop anyone know?

Reactions: 2
She always says she will show what she does with the money and the receipts then doesnโ€™t show anything. Her fingers are getting stickier by the day.

Reactions: 3
I think itโ€™s catching up because sheโ€™s grassed in to the social and I hope now people see that she will stop getting as much stuff as I agreed on it canzo done that sheโ€™s basically doing the same thing.

Everyone go on James live new account with Emma talking to rangers maw

They are all mental Iโ€™m glad Iโ€™m not in the drama just love watching it ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€โ˜•โ˜•โ˜•โ˜•โ˜•โ˜•โ˜•
I tried to go on the live but Space Raider Heid blocked me within 10 seconds ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
That ally Davis, wee bro? Is going to be a dad. I always think him and his brother look like these dinosaurs off the tv. Apparently ally is really buzzing but hates the mother. I'm not sure how that'll work out for him ๐Ÿ˜‚
Cannot unsee that now ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Was avril pregnant with James macs baby?
Also why is Rosie not pals with that Irene brune anymore?

Reactions: 1
Blocks everyone coz he hates the truth ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
I've never interacted wi him in ma puff ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฃ Obviously just wants pals and arselickers on his live ๐Ÿ™„
Cant remember the pages name, but popped on my fyp earlier, screen recording of a James Smack live where he was quite blatantly organising a drug sale ๐Ÿ™„

She always says she will show what she does with the money and the receipts then doesnโ€™t show anything. Her fingers are getting stickier by the day.
YESSS THANK YOU ๐Ÿ˜‚
Iโ€™m glad someone agrees fs yes I know what sheโ€™s doing is nice and that but nah sheโ€™s stealing from people! Youโ€™re all so quick so jump when itโ€™s a go fund me, everyone shows proof, not once has she shown proof of where the money goes but sheโ€™s on everyday begging for donations? Whereโ€™s it all going probs paying her daughters weed habit or her electrical bill! Definitely filling her own fridge anyway

Reactions: 4
I know that if you dont have any videos on page and small followers he that james will just block you. Was a thing ages ago he had TTN getting everyone to do the same. A few blocked me. I had followed them from start and when he said all of a sudden I was blocked by a good few pages. Anyways James is the biggest troll out. Needs his jaw spun a few times to take that space raider look away. Hes a prick!

Sheโ€™s just blamed Rosie bush for the reason to why her accounts private now ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ #drama
It's not private though. I am seeing it and I dont follow her

Live when on holiday. Shes an attention seeking bleep honestly. Wouldnt be me. I'd be wanting to enjoy and not worry while away. Her maw must be relived she us not running after her now. bleeping 38 and needing mum to run your life cos ur a muppet.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
I know that if you dont have any videos on page and small followers he that james will just block you. Was a thing ages ago he had TTN getting everyone to do the same. A few blocked me. I had followed them from start and when he said all of a sudden I was blocked by a good few pages. Anyways James is the biggest troll out. Needs his jaw spun a few times to take that space raider look away. Hes a prick!

It's not private though. I am seeing it and I dont follow her

Live when on holiday. Shes an attention seeking bleep honestly. Wouldnt be me. I'd be wanting to enjoy and not worry while away. Her maw must be relived she us not running after her now. bleeping 38 and needing mum to run your life cos ur a muppet.
This happened to me with Avril I just liked watching her videos clocked onto her live one night and was immediately blocked ๐Ÿ™„

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.