Cherineandcathydoll

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know that if you dont have any videos on page and small followers he that james will just block you. Was a thing ages ago he had TTN getting everyone to do the same. A few blocked me. I had followed them from start and when he said all of a sudden I was blocked by a good few pages. Anyways James is the biggest troll out. Needs his jaw spun a few times to take that space raider look away. Hes a prick!

It's not private though. I am seeing it and I dont follow her

Live when on holiday. Shes an attention seeking bleep honestly. Wouldnt be me. I'd be wanting to enjoy and not worry while away. Her maw must be relived she us not running after her now. bleeping 38 and needing mum to run your life cos ur a muppet.

I had to make my bf a page to see I couldn’t not look 👀😂🤦🏼‍♂️🤯 I can’t get over she’s on a holiday 😂😂😂😂

Where is kaz tonight?
Who’s that ?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Her main is private so she mustve been getting grief on it.
People calling her out probably 😂😂
I just think everything about it is weird man like she started it a few days after she told everyone she stopped getting paid ? How people believe she’s genuine I’ll never know

Reactions: 2
I know that if you dont have any videos on page and small followers he that james will just block you. Was a thing ages ago he had TTN getting everyone to do the same. A few blocked me. I had followed them from start and when he said all of a sudden I was blocked by a good few pages. Anyways James is the biggest troll out. Needs his jaw spun a few times to take that space raider look away. Hes a prick!

It's not private though. I am seeing it and I dont follow her

Live when on holiday. Shes an attention seeking bleep honestly. Wouldnt be me. I'd be wanting to enjoy and not worry while away. Her maw must be relived she us not running after her now. bleeping 38 and needing mum to run your life cos ur a muppet.
That’s at least two lives since she arrived on holiday today. If I was her pal I’d be getting annoyed by now. Like folk that look at their phones all the time, rude.

That’s coops on a live now, looks like his eyes are not wanting to be there

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
That Alanna Blanco is sitting on a live fleeing with a child walking about. Some People don’t deserve children man 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Regardless who it is who ever thinks its acceptable to have drugs round children deserve police and the social called

Reactions: 6
Regardless who it is who ever thinks its acceptable to have drugs round children deserve police and the social called
Don’t know her full name or address her name is Karla and her wee girl is called Olivia that’s all I know or I would

Reactions: 3
Tiktok has opened my eyes to how many people still smoke indoors. I feel like I’m back in the 80’s when I’m watching lives.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
See that stacey/stayace lassie she does my nut in shes on live has on it send gifts it annoys haters. Then is spouting pish about raising weans to be independent cause if there dependant they will tap money off people. Shes a woman. Something no right with her story either.

Reactions: 8
See that stacey/stayace lassie she does my nut in shes on live has on it send gifts it annoys haters. Then is spouting pish about raising weans to be independent cause if there dependant they will tap money off people. Shes a woman. Something no right with her story either.
Aye deffo if she keeps going on the way she is she won’t have other child for much longer 😳😳

Reactions: 4
Im loving this thread lol scottish tiktok...where do i begin?? 😂😂 i defo agree tracy short helping herself to money, clothes, food. She cannae be that trustworthy she said her brother stuck her into the brew for defrauding them i think she skims money for hersel n does her own food shopping way the money tben buys aw cheap stuff for foodbank n sells or keeps any gid clothes she gets i defo believe she mainly started foodbank so it is really i non stop supply of food n money for herself. Saves her fi actually having to use foodbanks etc why bother qhen she can just scam awbody

Reactions: 3
She’s blocked me on all of her accounts because I asked questions. The last live I saw she was focussing on a spat with a neighbour. Lots of conflict with people, yet fails to recognise that she is the common denominator.

Aye deffo if she keeps going on the way she is she won’t have other child for much longer 😳😳
This! I work in social work in a different local authority and I think she’s basically documenting a breakdown and detachment from reality. Her gullible followers are just enabling her, the ‘your wean, your choice’ brigade. She has removed the wee one from education to home school him and has mentioned social work input with him before. Gonna send a NOC through to Gorbals & Govanhill, at least make sure they’re on the radar. She’s either going to bring serious trouble to her door or is gonna go looking for it and drag that wee boy along with her.

Reactions: 6
ashleyfxx1 - I like her I can’t wait for her drama to unfold😂🤦🏼‍♂️🤦🏼‍♂️🤦🏼‍♂️😂😂😂😂
What drama??

Have you seen that Katrinalove232 recently video :sick: she's another one that started getting views because of drama from an ex. Sitting crying on the video but I call back, crocodile tears for sure.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.