Cherineandcathydoll

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Won’t last long they need gifts aff people so won’t work out no chance

What is Ashley @?

ashleyfxx1

nikkip210 - the girl who killed her daughter made videos before she admitted it that profile needs deleted everyone go report it get them wee girls videos aff her page she’s no mother!! 🤬😡🤬😡🤬😡😡😡😡😡

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Won’t last long they need gifts aff people so won’t work out no chance

ashleyfxx1

nikkip210 - the girl who killed her daughter made videos before she admitted it that profile needs deleted everyone go report it get them wee girls videos aff her page she’s no mother!! 🤬😡🤬😡🤬😡😡😡😡😡
Saw this in the news today
Wtf is wrong with her, honestly the worst thing I have ever seen!

@r3al_phantom this guy? Is he ok?

• Sad
Reactions: 3

Ain’t it makes me mad 😡

His got problems I’ve been blocked 😂😂😂😂😂

See that tongue 👅 I wana rip it right out the mouth

His maw needs to get him aff that I wish my maw would take my nose and eyes & phone away but I’m 37 unfortunately but he needs help. I’ve been so nosey because of that TikTok and Instagram 😂😂😂 and this threads just made it even better 🙌🏼👀👀👀

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
She's made her page private again.
She was getting it tight this morning 🤣🤣.Be back for a live later on.. Private page doesnt bring in as much attention or money. Still acts all innocent. Seen her saying in a comment shes never hurt anyone in her life.😔😔😔😔 playing victim as per

Hahahahahha 😂😂😂 what colour ?
Purple and pink, same as last time. Stinkingly horrid

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
YESSS THANK YOU 😂
I’m glad someone agrees fs yes I know what she’s doing is nice and that but nah she’s stealing from people! You’re all so quick so jump when it’s a go fund me, everyone shows proof, not once has she shown proof of where the money goes but she’s on everyday begging for donations? Where’s it all going probs paying her daughters weed habit or her electrical bill! Definitely filling her own fridge anyway
Both her daughters work. I went to school with one of them. Her daughter pays all the bills and stuff…. If u go on her fb page u will see she begs her daughter to buy her stuff. She was horrid to her wen we were in school anol. Wid randomly kick her out for no reason and steal her ema money. Dodgy woman

People calling her out probably 😂😂
I just think everything about it is weird man like she started it a few days after she told everyone she stopped getting paid ? How people believe she’s genuine I’ll never know
She’s been doing it for over a year tbh, on her fb

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.