Cherineandcathydoll

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just think it's pretty much doing what tiktoknewz was minus the uploading of a child. Aye it kept the heat on Canzo but it piggy backed off of another page with cherine. Just not a fan.

Cherine got the truth that page didn’t bully her I was on reading just like what we do here the same yet coz WHB didn’t drop it because of her lies all the truth came out u might like her I don’t.

Should of piggy backed her aff TikTok done us a favour that age on an app dancing about 🤦🏼‍♂️🤦🏼‍♂️🤦🏼‍♂️🤦🏼‍♂️🤯🤯🤯

Reactions: 2
Cherine got the truth that page didn’t bully her I was on reading just like what we do here the same yet coz WHB didn’t drop it because of her lies all the truth came out u might like her I don’t.

Should of piggy backed her aff TikTok done us a favour that age on an app dancing about 🤦🏼‍♂️🤦🏼‍♂️🤦🏼‍♂️🤦🏼‍♂️🤯🤯🤯
I don't like either cherine or whb. :ROFLMAO:

Cant stand that Bully Ben page, that actual irony of an "anti bullying" page which promotes bullying. The only good thing the page did was keep the heat on Conzo.
I think the page is all about calling out bullshit hence the name used to be "wehatebulliesandbullshit"
The bleep probably got stick of typing all that out every time they had to make a new page 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
A page who puts them all on there when they do daft tit I don’t mind keeps me going with being nosey 😂🤦🏼‍♂️

Reactions: 4
Cherine page is now private …see how long that lasts …if you look back on her insta you will see the pic of her being pregnant then the post shes not got a bump I heard she faked it ..she’s always been a bam !!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Cherine page is now private …see how long that lasts …if you look back on her insta you will see the pic of her being pregnant then the post shes not got a bump I heard she faked it ..she’s always been a bam !!!!

Between that and her fake job 🤯🤯🤯

Reactions: 3
That ally Davis, wee bro? Is going to be a dad. I always think him and his brother look like these dinosaurs off the tv. Apparently ally is really buzzing but hates the mother. I'm not sure how that'll work out for him 😂
I thought he was talking shite😂 is someone actually having his baby? Silly lassie

I thought he was talking shite😂 is someone actually having his baby? Silly lassie
Is he? I thought he was serious 😭 I can't imagine anyone sleeping with him he looks like he can't even wash correctly 😭😅

Avrils pregnant??

Not now but was apparently and he made her get rid

The video states he slapped her instead of kicking it out her his own words. So I haven’t a clue if she got rid or what happened which is a shame he even said that

That ally Davis, wee bro? Is going to be a dad. I always think him and his brother look like these dinosaurs off the tv. Apparently ally is really buzzing but hates the mother. I'm not sure how that'll work out for him 😂
I’m howling that picture just nailed it 😂😂😂😂😂😂 u watch it then? How bad slagging the mother of ur child aff like that

I liked rangers mummy but not the last few weeks with her hanging out james on lives looks desperate along with Emma!

U nailed that picture I’m still laughing

Last edited:
  • Haha
I disliked avril even when her and Rosie were friends. There was an incident where they were live and Rosie was rolling about her livingroom in some state and avril was going live with people showing them the state rosie was in and taking the piss out of the Indian mean she was dual living all from rosies account. I just got off vibes from there. If your friends in some state & your not why would you live stream them from their phone just to embarrass them? Aye Rosie embarrasses herself enough but that didn't sit right with me

Reactions: 5
I disliked avril even when her and Rosie were friends. There was an incident where they were live and Rosie was rolling about her livingroom in some state and avril was going live with people showing them the state rosie was in and taking the piss out of the Indian mean she was dual living all from rosies account. I just got off vibes from there. If your friends in some state & your not why would you live stream them from their phone just to embarrass them? Aye Rosie embarrasses herself enough but that didn't sit right with me

I’m glad I didn’t see them have a friendship otherwise I would probably dislike her too but now after everything with Mac I’m only liking her sister she stays out the dramas

I joined tiktok after they had fallen out, i dont even know why they fell out 🤷‍♀️. Its so hard for me to picture them ever being pals cos theyve been fighting on and off since I started watching them 😂
Avril gives me the vibe of the kind of pal who would turn on you and duck you over in a flash if there was even the slightest chance of her getting her hole from some wee ned 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why the hell are people buying Tracy Short shoes 😂 as if she doesn’t have enough money from the food bank that she’s clearly dipping into, I feel like I’m the only one who sees right through her. Her full family are scumbags, mad stabbers and junkies. She’s been caught stealing out of things before like Menages 🙄 can’t stand her voice either man 🤢 surely she doesn’t get as many people coming as she says she does? Probably aw her friends and family and some chancers oan tik tok no wanting to pay for a shop

the_property_boss Anyone watched him he came up on my FYP I’ve been howling at the teeth and that 😂

Why the hell are people buying Tracy Short shoes 😂 as if she doesn’t have enough money from the food bank that she’s clearly dipping into, I feel like I’m the only one who sees right through her. Her full family are scumbags, mad stabbers and junkies. She’s been caught stealing out of things before like Menages 🙄 can’t stand her voice either man 🤢 surely she doesn’t get as many people coming as she says she does? Probably aw her friends and family and some chancers oan tik tok no wanting to pay for a shop

I couldn’t bad mouth her but now I’m seeing to much of she shouldn’t be actually touching the money regardless of helping many people I get she may be skint but that just doesn’t sit right with anyone doing that

I joined tiktok after they had fallen out, i dont even know why they fell out 🤷‍♀️. Its so hard for me to picture them ever being pals cos theyve been fighting on and off since I started watching them 😂
Avril gives me the vibe of the kind of pal who would turn on you and duck you over in a flash if there was even the slightest chance of her getting her hole from some wee ned 😂😂
Avrils has 2 faces, will say anything to get herself out of trouble. Plus who in their right mind would trust her as a carer. Snorts gear with her son next to her.

Reactions: 3
the_property_boss Anyone watched him he came up on my FYP I’ve been howling at the teeth and that 😂

I couldn’t bad mouth her but now I’m seeing to much of she shouldn’t be actually touching the money regardless of helping many people I get she may be skint but that just doesn’t sit right with anyone doing that
Nah it’s not right everyone saying about canzo stealing money this is the same thing, different cause same issue and no one says anything to her nah ? I see through her, it’ll catch up to her one day

Nah it’s not right everyone saying about canzo stealing money this is the same thing, different cause same issue and no one says anything to her nah ? I see through her, it’ll catch up to her one day

I think it’s catching up because she’s grassed in to the social and I hope now people see that she will stop getting as much stuff as I agreed on it canzo done that she’s basically doing the same thing.

Everyone go on James live new account with Emma talking to rangers maw

They are all mental I’m glad I’m not in the drama just love watching it 😂😂😂😂👀👀👀☕☕☕☕☕☕☕

Last edited:
I think it’s catching up because she’s grassed in to the social and I hope now people see that she will stop getting as much stuff as I agreed on it canzo done that she’s basically doing the same thing.

Everyone go on James live new account with Emma talking to rangers maw

They are all mental I’m glad I’m not in the drama just love watching it 😂😂😂😂👀👀👀☕☕☕☕☕☕☕
Cherine is live and she’s steaming! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.