Cherineandcathydoll

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She went with ally first and lied about being pregnant when he left her 😂

Naw she’s always had a bit of both just never seen it first on the app because ally was on her 😂

Then james now a burd

She fell out with the burd over james!
Right this is what I saw and saw a video of the girl next to Emma's bed. That beds been through a lot👀🤣 I'm sure she went with James before ally aswell

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She went with ally first and lied about being pregnant when he left her 😂

Naw she’s always had a bit of both just never seen it first on the app because ally was on her 😂

Then james now a burd

She fell out with the burd over james!
No way, seems drama follows her. Shame she fell out with the ex she genuinely seems happy.

Reactions: 1
All because of James smac I don’t no why they are all wanting him man his teeth are 🤢 his rotten to the core I’ve nothing nice to say about that boy I believe Stephanie ( Emma’s ex burd ) what she says about him why would james ex tell
Stephanie something like that just doesn’t get told.

That James Mac is a worstcunt. He was hanging about with that Andy who battered his ex wife pretending they all new nothing about it. Avril was another one up Andys arse then when he went to jail they all acted shocked. His ex wife told everyone! She showed the photos. They are all vile people. Scary to think they are raising children.

Reactions: 5
That James Mac is a worstcunt. He was hanging about with that Andy who battered his ex wife pretending they all new nothing about it. Avril was another one up Andys arse then when he went to jail they all acted shocked. His ex wife told everyone! She showed the photos. They are all vile people. Scary to think they are raising children.
Forgot about him! He was a pure desperado hanging off anyone that would let him. When coops bullied the life out of him live Infront of God knows how many people i felt so bad for him then that came out about his ex wife hes another bleeping scumbag

Forgot about him! He was a pure desperado hanging off anyone that would let him. When coops bullied the life out of him live Infront of God knows how many people i felt so bad for him then that came out about his ex wife hes another bleeping scumbag
I know for a bit I wonder why anyone that seemed to look normal, worked & didn't have much going on was hanging around with that lot. He was basically coops taxi driver. Coops, big bro & wee bro all went against him as well. Rightly so but common how can any of those 3 take the high horse with anything? The way they speak to and about women on a live is disgusting. Saw big bro out his ex the other week as well. Posting texts of her basically having a mental break down. He's other one that peeked in his teens & has been trying to get the attention back ever since

Reactions: 3
I know for a bit I wonder why anyone that seemed to look normal, worked & didn't have much going on was hanging around with that lot. He was basically coops taxi driver. Coops, big bro & wee bro all went against him as well. Rightly so but common how can any of those 3 take the high horse with anything? The way they speak to and about women on a live is disgusting. Saw big bro out his ex the other week as well. Posting texts of her basically having a mental break down. He's other one that peeked in his teens & has been trying to get the attention back ever since
Probably because all the friends he has in real life knew what he did to his ex. I was shocked that he'd even been married he looks like a young boy😂

Has Cherine deleted/made her TikTok private? Dunno if I’ve been blocked for liking comments about her on other people’s pages 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣

• Haha
Whats his username again?

Has Cherine deleted/made her TikTok private? Dunno if I’ve been blocked for liking comments about her on other people’s pages 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣
You'll be blocked that's what happened to me😂 agreed with someone on another page and next thing I couldn't see the daftys page

Well she has been busy 😂 I said earlier I had been blocked and the only thing I did was laugh at someones comment about her 🤣 Who has the time and energy to go thru every single post looking for people's likes and comments and then blocking them?? Mind you, I am "friends" with WHB Ben, she may just have went thru his lists and blocked us all......😂

Well she has been busy 😂 I said earlier I had been blocked and the only thing I did was laugh at someones comment about her 🤣 Who has the time and energy to go thru every single post looking for people's likes and comments and then blocking them?? Mind you, I am "friends" with WHB Ben, she may just have went thru his lists and blocked us all......😂
Cant stand that Bully Ben page, that actual irony of an "anti bullying" page which promotes bullying. The only good thing the page did was keep the heat on Conzo.

That’s how I got blocked well I left a comment on her video then WHB page I commented then went back and she’s blocked me 😂😂 I’ve told ma pal to keep me updated she’s on shes no blocked yet 😂

Cant stand that Bully Ben page, that actual irony of an "anti bullying" page which promotes bullying. The only good thing the page did was keep the heat on Conzo.

How? That page has outed all the liars best thing that page done!

Reactions: 6
That’s how I got blocked well I left a comment on her video then WHB page I commented then went back and she’s blocked me 😂😂 I’ve told ma pal to keep me updated she’s on shes no blocked yet 😂

I'm waiting til ma daughter comes back fae her pals so i can nosey from her tiktok to see what's occurring 😂😂

WHB definitely outs the liars 👍

Reactions: 3

I just think it's pretty much doing what tiktoknewz was minus the uploading of a child. Aye it kept the heat on Canzo but it piggy backed off of another page with cherine. Just not a fan.

I don't mind the Ben page either, I think rosie is in love with this secret identity though and it's weird 😅😅

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.