Cherineandcathydoll

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What are rosies videos all about? Is she trying to say she’s been peer pressured into sex? Or assaulted?
James Mac has meant to of forced himself I think she’s just making a video to stick up for girls.

Yeah blue hair is the riot out the 2, goes on about having a cousin that can get IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) n getting numbers of the people who call the police on her. She lies through her false tooth constantly, ive seen her on lives with guy n she'll lie about questions to ask them even though noone asked. Most embarrassing person to watch when shes flirtin

Someone called him a space raider head and thats all i see. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I couldn’t move when he got called that he bites like duck 😂😂😂

His live the other night someone sent me it over absolutely disgusting But he runs away from big men doesn’t face them the pussy

Reactions: 1
Yeah blue hair is the riot out the 2, goes on about having a cousin that can get IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) n getting numbers of the people who call the police on her. She lies through her false tooth constantly, ive seen her on lives with guy n she'll lie about questions to ask them even though noone asked. Most embarrassing person to watch when shes flirtin

Someone called him a space raider head and thats all i see. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Imagine him and Jess rennie having a kid 🤣🤣🤣🤣 shes the original space raider.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
James Mac has meant to of forced himself I think she’s just making a video to stick up for girls.

I couldn’t move when he got called that he bites like duck 😂😂😂

His live the other night someone sent me it over absolutely disgusting But he runs away from big men doesn’t face them the pussy
What happened on that live?? Hes back using drugs you can tell. That Avril and James peaked in their teens jumpin about schemes and thinking their tickets. Sad to see 30 year old still so immature.

Imagine him and Jess rennie having a kid 🤣🤣🤣🤣 shes the original space raider.
Would taste like fag ash and regret 😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I hate the way when a girl mentions shes been assaulted they all (mostly women) jump to the guys defence. I always believe until I'm shown otherwise. But women like that morf jumping making videos saying he wouldnt how the duck would people know. I mean everyone loved Ted Bundy or that BTK no one thought they were capable. And yes if a woman is lying she should be jailed

Reactions: 6
I hate the way when a girl mentions shes been assaulted they all (mostly women) jump to the guys defence. I always believe until I'm shown otherwise. But women like that morf jumping making videos saying he wouldnt how the duck would people know. I mean everyone loved Ted Bundy or that BTK no one thought they were capable. And yes if a woman is lying she should be jailed
Something not right about all that. I dont see why her gf would lie about something so serious and do it that publicly. I think theres more to it and like you i will always believe the victim. Doesnt mean a witch hunt has to happen to the guy but victim blaming is so wrong.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
He forced himself on his ex and it’s gone from that.

The live where he was saying about rangers maws baby about killing it etc my pal watched the live 👀👀👀

What about that rangersmammy And her sister ned Perry what a state they 2 are
I like Karrie, she is funny and doesnt get involved in all her sister's drama. I swing back and forth with Avril - she can be genuinely quite amusing but she doesnt half talk shite 😂 Her obsession with Jamesmac is embarrassing (🤮🤮🤮) and shes obviously got a thing for JamieJames as well but seems to have calmed that down after the three way flirt-a-thon wind up videos between him, Heidthebaw and Rosie last week 😂

Whaaat?!!?

Aye I know I know, someone wrote to him I didn’t see it myself but he then said back he rather slap the baby out her or would of pulled it out her either way and I didn’t see the rest just see her video
She sent over 😂

• Wow
He forced himself on his ex and it’s gone from that.

The live where he was saying about rangers maws baby about killing it etc my pal watched the live 👀👀👀
He said he wanted to kill Avril's baby?

Aye I know I know, someone wrote to him I didn’t see it myself but he then said back he rather slap the baby out her or would of pulled it out her either way and I didn’t see the rest just see her video
She sent over 😂
So was she pregnant with his baby?

She sent over 😂
Who actually finds this guy entertaining People have to be watchin just to see what drama hes gonna get into next

Who actually finds this guy entertaining People have to be watchin just to see what drama hes gonna get into next
I feel he thinks hes still a teenager. Hes bleeping 30 and a joke to the male species. He belongs with Cunto and the chuckle bros. Constant drugs and drink and thinks hes a main man. Hes a rocket and I'm surprised some one in glasgow hasn't punched his ticket yet.

Probably find at least half the troll accounts belong to this muppet and hes slagging avril and all the others 🤣🤣

Avril and Karrie both take gear with their children in the house. Not sleeping walking about watching what they do, they’re disgusting excuses for mothers

Reactions: 3
I feel he thinks hes still a teenager. Hes bleeping 30 and a joke to the male species. He belongs with Cunto and the chuckle bros. Constant drugs and drink and thinks hes a main man. Hes a rocket and I'm surprised some one in glasgow hasn't punched his ticket yet.

Probably find at least half the troll accounts belong to this muppet and hes slagging avril and all the others 🤣🤣
100% behind a lot of the troll accounts. He peaked in 2k9 along with his hair line and bergaus jacket.

Avril and Karrie both take gear with their children in the house. Not sleeping walking about watching what they do, they’re disgusting excuses for mothers
Yup thats why police were called on Avril disgusting behaviour :sick: why people think its normal to have "few lines" while your kids are in bed ?!? Its not normal and your not good parent if you put your child in the position ANYTHING could happen

• Haha
Reactions: 9
100% behind a lot of the troll accounts. He peaked in 2k9 along with his hair line and bergaus jacket.
I'd love to know who the TikTok news is or masked content or whatever the duck hes called. An absoloute trouble maker

Reactions: 5
Use seen wee bro ally’s new video 😂😂😂 go watch some laugh not a bit of shame off them lot 😂😂😂

Well 3 hours ago talking of his new baby maw 😂😂😂🤦🏼‍♂️🤦🏼‍♂️🤦🏼‍♂️🤦🏼‍♂️🤦🏼‍♂️

He said he wanted to kill Avril's baby?

So was she pregnant with his baby?

I would say aye because of how he talks of the baby saying he would of pulled it out her so instead she got a slap to the mouth Il have to go watch it again

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.