Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

scottishgirl13

VIP Member
Ugh, I saw on one of WHB Ben's posts that someone said she had been making fun of the nurses one night on a live when she was in hospital or asking her followers for dares for things to ask the nurses for or something. I didnt see the live so dont know if its 100% true but one of the nurses who works in the ward next to the one she was in commented and she was raging. As if they dont have enough to do without her carry on. Oh sorry, forgot how BIG and famous she is, they should be pandering to her every whim 🙄
I'm not blocked yet, but I think its only a matter of time....🤣🤣
I saw one live she was complaining about the nurses. I was fuming.
she was moaning how she’s in so much pain and they’ve not brought her anything since she asked. People pointed out it hadn’t been more than 5 minutes since she asked.

If she’s in that much pain how is she sitting on live
Chatting brushing her hair.

totally ungrateful thinks she’s better than everyone.
even pre covid hospitals are busy enough without her crap.

Reactions: 8

Elcatx

Cherine sticking up for her burd in comments??? Lorenas man? 🤣🤣🤣🤣 from fake account Absoloute whoppers the 2 of them. Wait til Cherine turns on Lorena for views 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Wonder what Lorenas husband thinks of her going on holiday with the biggest arsehole in glasgow
Sorry a bit late to the party tonight but if that is Cherine commenting, she’s sick as they were calling Rosie’s children horrible names. No child deserves to be called a name because their parent called you out for being a bullshitter🤦🏻‍♀️

Muchbee

VIP Member
I remember someone on Tattle asking if brian was her son or partner. That was funny 🤣🤣🤣🤣. Ended up blocking Brian and Skye. Her voice and his demeanour pissed me off 🤣🤣🤣
I genuinely thought she was Brian's mum
For months I thought this😂 Stephanie stays round the corner from me but I've never seen her in my whole life she's a big nobody about here.

• Haha

menopausalmargrit

VIP Member
What can a say ma lovelie, came right oot ma ain lain and you’ve caught me red handed 😂✌🏻
I will meet you back on Marion’s thread, ma tapass table is aw set up with criss and joos for aw us lassies coming roon 😘
You’ve veered right oot yer laine hen! I see @Doodlebug71 has joined us tae! I’ll get aw ma bronzers and make up oot fur yeez to use!!

I feel at home over on this thread tae. It’s like Marion Mark II.

• Haha

Fifah1907

VIP Member
Is there any scottish tiktokers to be liked? I think I've a couple left that I like 🤣🤣🤣
I like Amanda Milne, Steph Wightman and Donna Stewart. And that Fife guy who’s name I’ve totally forgotten 😂

littlest chicken I can’t decide. He’s okay in small doses I think

Yeooow

100000% something to do with Brian Skye Steph and stef tonic…. They all know who it is and act daft, as soon as u write the truth on the videos u get blocked they are all weird!!

If only they could get IP address wonder what Brian’s would bring up 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Not him personally but he knows. That is what Ive wrote lol 😂

Meaning ^*

Steph burks , her son ( the knife boy we call him ) well the girlfriend was arguing with her brother I got told alsorts about her man the granny of all granny’s 😂😂😂
Steph Burke was hold a "package" ;);) for James Smac when he had the police sniff ;);) about and the court letters were circulating. shes another one whos stuck in the past. Her new name should be Granny Snorts a Gram - time to grow up Steph.

• Haha

Tiredgranny72

VIP Member
Omg that last video with Cherine her ma and Loretta. Can hardly hear anything for Cherine over compensating with that fucking laugh and her mum looks like she doesnt understand what's going on. Um thinking cherine thinks shes overcame the trolls 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I know this Cherines tattle but that Skye and Brian though 😂 I’m pals with Stephanie Burke’s sons girlfriend and she said Stephanie told her that the whole thing about Skye not being able to leave the house due to anxiety was fake and she was actually just scared because she has been threatened on tik tok 👀 her own fault she’s leaked her address multiple times. Can’t even look after her children properly but gets 2 kittens 😂😂 also Cherine needs checked in and the key thrown away ASAP
Sykes all mouth then big sweetiewife brian swoops in and fights her battles. Pair of fuckwits honestly

Cherylseery

Chatty Member
Skyes a tramp she’s never aff her phone should be seeing to her kids….. Tracy short helped my friend in a time of need I can’t bad mouth that women seeing what she’s done for people she shouldn’t have to prove it she’s a lovely women she’s helped many in the eastend she’s just gone about the wrong way of doing it.

As for Steph she’s just a joke in my eyes that age bouncing about on TikTok go be a granny and get a job simple as my sister suffers everyday she’s 2 kids and a job so each to their own.
I think what Tracy is doing is brilliant such a kind hearted soul helping those in need.

Cherylseery

Chatty Member
Why does the food bank woman not see her wee girl that’s starting p6?
Does she not? I didn't know that! She's deleted her foodbank page I think. See if I was innocent would I fk be deleting my page. I was arranging to drop stuff off to her tracksuits that I got my boy he had on twice and trainers and jackets that he's hardly wore but think ill just see if anyone local to me wants them xx

MagnificentM

It’s just sick of it is. She posted a TikTok saying would people be happier if she jumped over the balcony🤦🏻‍♀️. Talk about playing the victim🤦🏻‍♀️
They’re deffo no genuine taking the piss man all her pals or family!! She picks and chooses what she gives people, she’s pocketed the money and takes the food. She’s not genuine at all, she’s a thieving tramp.
They’re deffo no genuine taking the piss man all her pals or family!! She picks and chooses what she gives people, she’s pocketed the money and takes the food. She’s not genuine at all, she’s a thieving tramp.
Have u seen the state of that caravan? She loves to brag how much drink the daughter has bought and smokes weed in it then wants to feed weans in it the next day. She is a manky cunt

Squidward's Missus

Chatty Member
Aye a remember she streamed Scott's funeral and recorded her grans no idea many siblings tbh xx

Defo no her singing

Earlier vid called ppl scroungers for having wishlist and look at her now tut tut
I only found out about her live streaming Scott's funeral when someone mentioned it during all this mushroom stuff 😩 Why the fuck would you? And leaving gifts on. What a liberty man. I would have kicked her into next week if it had been a member of my family 😡
And how she has the cheek to say that is her voice.......🤷‍♀️ Honestly dont know how she gets away with all this shit while others get called out and crucified for much less.

Seen on rosies live earlier she found out that a troll that was leaving nasty comments on her videos is actually mushroom 🍄 lassie disnae surprise me right enough

And why would u go to tenerife when you know ur so called mad crazy ex is there? Terrified of him n aw that 🙄 aye right then nae bother hen 😂😂 n is she no terrified she takes another severe asthma attack whilst shes in spain? I doubt no lol talk aboot hypochondriachs anonymous or whit 😂😂 her wee maw needs to gi her a slap knock aw they lies oot her that flees oot her mouth 🤣

Last edited:
  • Wow

whoisme.23

I always got a bad vibe from alana felt as tho she was using rosie for followers wouldn't trust her as far as I could throw her she just seems sneaky to me xx
I’ve been saying this!! But nope everything thinks the sun shines out her hole and yeh she put up a video calling Rosie a spotty mut but deleted it

Doodlebug71

VIP Member
Thoughts on the property boss? He struts about like a wish version of sean Connery and modelling like man @ c&a...his teeth need their own thread...so aye ma luvlees

• Haha

Cherylseery

Chatty Member
Christ naw😂 he's collected £1600 in donations for charity and hasn't given it to the family it was raised for. Looks like he's given them about a third of what was raised.
Absolutely vulgar piece of shit so he is. Why the fk Scott's sister isn't making vids demanding answers is beyond me. Cant stand him and that ally and Scott Davis (bigbrosweebro) or whatever he called. The way they speak about woman is disgusting and u get silly wee boot who want their fanny felt in the comments praising them. Gives me the boak

Cherylseery

Chatty Member
Forgot to add whilst shes ranting 😂😂 creating traffic to her go fund me 😂😂😂. My house is furnished and has carpets, and even if I didnt I would never lower myself to beg from strangers on internet. I may be comfortable in my position now but when younger I got by on bare minimum. Sometimes going without food or decent footwear so my kids were comfortable. Never once did it ever cross my mind to ask strangers for money! Wouldnt even ask my family. I fucking hate beggars. She can rant all she wants an I'm not looking down on her for not having carpets or whatever. I'm looking down for begging from strangers on internet. Its became a career for some people.
When I got my first house I started with nothing just me n my daughter who was a new born i worked hard to get everything i needed now me n my man and the 2 kids are doing ok. Not rich by any means but we get by and would never set up a gfm for anything I needed ever in my life. I could be doing with a new wheelchair but im gona go for mobility scooter instead so I can take my wee yin on it too lol and I can get to the shops without my man always having to go cause I cant walk there so send him in the car lol but I am saving for scooter I wouldn't dare ask anyone to pay my way in life xxx

• Heart

menopausalmargrit

VIP Member
Just seen Tracey Shorts kitchen floor!!! I can almost guarantee that there is wet rot under there and it’ll have likely travelled across most of the floor!! I give it 2 days and she will have a gofundme up for new lino!!

• Haha

harribo9001

Chatty Member
She's away on holiday to Tenerife I bet where she ran away to escape her violent ex.
Putting up shes away on holiday someone said to her u shouldn’t tell everyone ur away from ur flat so she then wrote but my sisters staying in the flat well hen I hope for ur sake she is well il do my nosey have a walk pass 😂😂😂

• Haha