Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tiredgranny72

VIP Member
She’s blocked me on all of her accounts because I asked questions. The last live I saw she was focussing on a spat with a neighbour. Lots of conflict with people, yet fails to recognise that she is the common denominator.

This! I work in social work in a different local authority and I think she’s basically documenting a breakdown and detachment from reality. Her gullible followers are just enabling her, the ‘your wean, your choice’ brigade. She has removed the wee one from education to home school him and has mentioned social work input with him before. Gonna send a NOC through to Gorbals & Govanhill, at least make sure they’re on the radar. She’s either going to bring serious trouble to her door or is gonna go looking for it and drag that wee boy along with her.
I feel she is a bit crazy. The things she says dont add up. U seen someone supporting her and she went in on her. Because the woman had no videos up and hardly any followers. Also a lady had been gifting her even trying to get her a bed for the oldest boy who she is adamant is coming back to her. She got blocked too. Shes a loose cannon and needs some intervention. And taken off here. I mean she was asking her followers to follow the oldest boy so he can go live. Grown ass adults to follow a teenager. Pretty much like that Lorna Grace Finn she was asking her followers to follow her 10 year old daughter. And a lady commented how dangerous that was and got a mouthful of abuse. From lorna and all her followers 😔😔😔 seems these people dont have any idea whose out there wanting to hurt kids

Reactions: 9

Tiredgranny72

VIP Member
Once a year tattle blows up for scottish tiktokers 🤣🤣😂 I spent last year lurking. As I've said I'm not Rosie's biggest fan but shes growing on me. She really has changed over the last year and every time some 1 put her down she got straight back up. People should just leave her alone

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Muchbee

VIP Member
It’s just sick of it is. She posted a TikTok saying would people be happier if she jumped over the balcony🤦🏻‍♀️. Talk about playing the victim🤦🏻‍♀️
My eyes just rolled that far back I think I've strained them! I sense an ave maria part 2 in the near future

• Haha

Purplepixie99

VIP Member
Dont like that alana at all saw her in town thinking she was nice so i smiled at her and she looked at me in disgust. Got a face like a dug chewing a wasp think shes popular

• Heart

Xoxgossipxoxo

Chatty Member
Totally late to the party.......
So Cherine claimed to have had blood clots on her lungs but was running around like mad...I've personally just got rid of blood clots on my lungs, and have been floored with it for months. I spent a week in hospital with it and it almost killed me. I asked her about hers and she went quiet. I suffer from asthma on top on having suffered a Pulmonary Embolism and there is no way in hell I would have been able to do have the stuff she does. Also the vape.....yeah that would have affected her breathing badly with "clots" and "brittle asthma" or is it COPD now.
She tried to claim she was going to be a guest judge in Ru Paul's drag race, wouldn't say what episode, and when she was called out for not being famous enough I'm sure the video was taken down.

The woman has tried to get so many people to troll and bully people just because of a comment or question. She's actual poison
Guest judge on ru paul 😂😂😂

• Haha

harribo9001

Chatty Member
She stays just down the road from me. She was getting dinner Tuesday doing cartwheels then on TikTok the next day out the hospital 😧

• Haha

Drea2904

Chatty Member
she looks different as I’m the filter isn’t on I think , she’s always filtered to fuck

Cherines turned the comments off - doesn’t like the truth eh! Clyde 1 video deleted too. Tides a turning hen - off you pop

• Haha

harribo9001

Chatty Member
She needs to take a day off she’s non stop videos like go enjoy ur night u old hag sitting on TikTok 24/7 honestly never hated a lesbo more she drives me mental like at that age doing that shit my god

Tiredgranny72

VIP Member
Yeah, I'm glad I didnt donate. I feel for anybody who did, who thought the money was going straight to Scott's family. The fucker was explaining it like he was sooooo in the right and we are all stupid - in what planet do you do a charity event and donate over a grand less than you actually raised? 🤔🤯
I thought it was going to be like the one the week before with raffles and bouncy castles etc which would have made more money. Myself and any one else who donated have just paid for this fuckers n pals sesh. The amount of lassies defending him is unreal. The way the big fucker talks about women is unreal. Need his baws kicked

Muchbee

VIP Member
Wee prim - agreed harmless, stays away from trouble

Rosie - one of the worst people on the app. What I've seen of her since she started tiktok, I still can't believe people like her. Horrible woman.

Alana - straight to the point but she needs to understand there's being up front and honest and then being down right rude. Also Rosies video was 100% about Alana.

Cherine - fantasist.

Steph Burke - horrible woman, crys mental health when shes in the firing line and has said some disgusting things about Rosies daughter behind the scenes. Videos have circulated and lets just say she makes fun of the daughter being a "vegetable"
Rosie's done a million videos like the skincare one definitely don't think it was aimed at alanna. Steph Burke is disgusting. A grandmother that acts like that that's unreal.

Mobilemaw

See that stacey/stayace lassie she does my nut in shes on live has on it send gifts it annoys haters. Then is spouting pish about raising weans to be independent cause if there dependant they will tap money off people. Shes a tramp. Something no right with her story either.

No seatbelt on in her latest vid aswell. Shes in her late 30s sitting way her legs crossed in a car way no seat belt. Also she's defo bought followers on tiktok no way she jumped from 17k to 27 in 2 days when there was hardly any comments or likes on her vids. Everyone really needs to scroll down her tt and watch early vids xx

Sorry legs weren't crossed but doesn't look as tho she's wearing a seat belt
:rolleyes:Can't wear the seat belt no doubt because of Central Line non existent scars....Maybe she'll share a Tik Tok later with sad music in the back, baby voice on to explain herself. Can't wait.

• Haha

PeachArcher

Chatty Member
i know you’d not just take at face value the day before school the poor wean has nothing there needs to be questions asked about where the clothing grant has been spent etc. Dont believe half of her daft appeals are even genuine tbh.
Our local foodbanks require a referral voucher because it helps ensure people are genuine and also helps highlight patterns which may indicate people aren’t prioritising their kids’ needs. It’s actually disgusting how many people try and rip the foodbanks off.

I’m not sure how genuine some are myself, whether she’s being sucked in by tales of woe or whether she is at it. A personalised school bag was donated and just happened to have the same name as a kid out of her area who needed one. She asked for a lift to Aldi this AM as she couldn’t afford a bus or taxi and wanted to pick up yogurts and cereal bars, things that some families had told her they needed. If something is costing you money, stop doing it. Kids won’t starve, most schools have breakfast clubs too that the fee is waived at if families are struggling. Lot’s of schools now also do a school uniform swap and have free haircut days.

I don’t mean to sound so cynical or down on people who have low incomes, I understand it must be hard living hand to mouth in the current political and economic climate, but there are legitimate community resources out there to help and who can also sign post to money advice services for advice on budgeting and income maximisation.

The virtue signalling puts me right off.

harribo9001

Chatty Member
What doesn’t sit with me is she wants away from a man but yet she wants a holiday where his from I’m like why go back to a place where the mans from but his on the run I’m confused 🤔