Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tiredgranny72

VIP Member
So I said she needed her own thread on c&a chat and so glad it’s here! I called Cherine out on a few things on TT, I’m blocked obviously, something never added up with her, the whole Tenerife story and being in hiding from the man she met in Tenerife who is now on the run, yet last week on Instagram she was asking if she was allowed to go to Tenerife, her friend Lorena replied to that post & said we can go we are both double jabbed. Lorena (also Lorraine) has on her bio on Instagram that she is cherines manager ….. contact her for collabs

I’m adamant the girl has serious issues always filming in hospital, saying she isn’t well, no energy & brittle asthma then jumping around the forge like a Duracell bunny. Her mum I think is just an enabler why would you let that happen, I don’t get the living your life on TT anyway but why constantly lie and try to get sympathy.

The recorded video of her talking to allana showed glimpses of the real Cherine, I’ve heard there is so much more, honestly if you feared for your life and were previously a ‘social worker’ would you be parading your life like that?
I though Lorena was her new girlfriend

Reactions: 7

Melmx

I really liked coops canzo and big bro wee bro when they first became a thing.. quickly realised what they where like during the whole argument with rosie though
I feel so sorry for coops he’s obviously in a very scary place mentally and those lot filling him with drink and drugs when they where boasting about ‘real recovery’ wasn’t helping him, he’s only a young boy and unfortunately has went down a very dark and dangerous path

whoisme.23

I know this Cherines tattle but that Skye and Brian though 😂 I’m pals with Stephanie Burke’s sons girlfriend and she said Stephanie told her that the whole thing about Skye not being able to leave the house due to anxiety was fake and she was actually just scared because she has been threatened on tik tok 👀 her own fault she’s leaked her address multiple times. Can’t even look after her children properly but gets 2 kittens 😂😂 also Cherine needs checked in and the key thrown away ASAP

• Haha

Cherylseery

Chatty Member
My sister is terminally ill. Liver is non existent due to an auto immune disease. Allowed 4 paracetamol a year so if in pain nothing can help her. Kidneys failing now too. Worked all her days from 14 year old. Every time her pip comes up for renewal she has to fight tooth and nail. Appeals every time and these fuckers are jumping about eating every night from a new takeaway ( watch Stephanie's page) or cherines shes always eating too. Going here there and everywhere, while my sister has to fight for everything can hardly afford to fucking eat after paying her mortgage and looking after her kids. Makes me soo mad honestly. These 2 look abled bodied enough to work. Instead of running about in cars all day meeting people.and in general playing the system.
I am so sorry about ur sister. That's what grinds my gears u get ppl that are truly unwell and need pip then there is these arseholes. Im dreading my review even tho its 2 years away cause i need to fight like fk just to keep it. Xxx

• Heart

Squidward's Missus

Chatty Member
I disliked avril even when her and Rosie were friends. There was an incident where they were live and Rosie was rolling about her livingroom in some state and avril was going live with people showing them the state rosie was in and taking the piss out of the Indian mean she was dual living all from rosies account. I just got off vibes from there. If your friends in some state & your not why would you live stream them from their phone just to embarrass them? Aye Rosie embarrasses herself enough but that didn't sit right with me
I joined tiktok after they had fallen out, i dont even know why they fell out 🤷‍♀️. Its so hard for me to picture them ever being pals cos theyve been fighting on and off since I started watching them 😂
Avril gives me the vibe of the kind of pal who would turn on you and fuck you over in a flash if there was even the slightest chance of her getting her hole from some wee ned 😂😂

• Haha

Sparkles86

Funny how a lot of them are doing videos about the site so quickly after they have been discussed? They are clearly on here themselves

Bostonxx

VIP Member
What's this shes more educated than black people on braids? Does her brain and mouth not connect 😂 fucking idiot of a lassie

Ijustlaaaavit

Chatty Member
Wee prim making yet another video about not caring what's said about her on here... but surely if you didn't care you wouldn't go to the effort of making a video 😭🤣

Tiredgranny72

VIP Member
I know this Cherines tattle but that Skye and Brian though 😂 I’m pals with Stephanie Burke’s sons girlfriend and she said Stephanie told her that the whole thing about Skye not being able to leave the house due to anxiety was fake and she was actually just scared because she has been threatened on tik tok 👀 her own fault she’s leaked her address multiple times. Can’t even look after her children properly but gets 2 kittens 😂😂 also Cherine needs checked in and the key thrown away ASAP
Do stephanie and Skye still talk?
Or was it just to rile rosie bush up? Imagine letting you man go to a single mothers door to argue. That's lower than a snakes belly that. Then that James Mac starting all that crap. I do believe Brian was involved in that too. I'm not a rosie supporter but the shit she went through because of this wasnt fair. Wonder if she had a man behind her it would've went that far? Brian would've shat it I'd imagine 🤣🤣🤣

Hazel2512

💯💯, I used to like him but cannot go him now

Guys go look at hellojonmitchell page. Hes called Cherine out and shes in comments defending herself 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
“I actually respect you to the point I like you and will follow you” hahhahaha she’s actual full of it. Bet he feels so privledged to have that honour 🥴

• Haha

xAFx

I would be querying what she spent the clothing grant on.
i know you’d not just take at face value the day before school the poor wean has nothing there needs to be questions asked about where the clothing grant has been spent etc. Dont believe half of her daft appeals are even genuine tbh.

Cue the sad face. Comments are all telling her how great she is. 🤣🤣🤣🤣 notice the word BIG
Get off social media you absolute clown it's now embarrassing and you're making an absolute fool of yourself. Sitting like a victim when you tried to ruin people's business with your lives. Wasting NHS time and police time with the drama you set up yourself. Absolute Rocket

PeachArcher

Chatty Member
I feel she is a bit crazy. The things she says dont add up. U seen someone supporting her and she went in on her. Because the woman had no videos up and hardly any followers. Also a lady had been gifting her even trying to get her a bed for the oldest boy who she is adamant is coming back to her. She got blocked too. Shes a loose cannon and needs some intervention. And taken off here. I mean she was asking her followers to follow the oldest boy so he can go live. Grown ass adults to follow a teenager. Pretty much like that Lorna Grace Finn she was asking her followers to follow her 10 year old daughter. And a lady commented how dangerous that was and got a mouthful of abuse. From lorna and all her followers 😔😔😔 seems these people dont have any idea whose out there wanting to hurt kids
The poor boys head must be wasted, massive safeguarding concerns for him. The fact she can’t see it is a massive red flag, the whole thing is really about her getting revenge and sympathy. I only know her address to file a concern notification because she broadcast it on Live. If I had the details of all the parents who post dubious content I’d report every single one of them. There’s a huge ‘grass’ mentality in Scotland, but where kids are concerned it’s everyone’s job to make sure they’re alright.

Tiredgranny72

VIP Member
They are totally embarrassing - after the tantrum they had after Rosie won, I dont blame Amanda and the others for giving up on Shitebag. Was supposed to be a bit of fun but grown adults couldnt keep their mouths shut to let the winner enjoy her win and had to stomp their feet and stick their bottom lips out and whine "But we were betttterrrrrr than heeeerrrr " 🙄
I liked shitebag page til that Suzy was put on as a judge. Cannot go her at all. I feel she thinks shes better than everyone else and nose stuck up in air while being horrible to people

She gets herself sectioned when she knows she’s done wrong 😵💫😂 she’s no well, I’m sure she’s a lesbian but was with this abusive guy in Spain and she got her flat through women’s aid
What a waste of NHS time and resources and companies are absolute mugs if they give this compulsive liar free stuff. Tik Tok has created absolute monsters.

She is absolutely crackers. That car is falling to bits.
She uploaded a video of them at the racer boy meet up, filming them doing burnouts in their cars! ABSOLUTE CRINGE!
Why are they acting like that? Also hanging around Burntisland Shows like a teenager, dancing etc with daft tongue hanging out I bet she stinks of fags and cans of monster.

Cherine really is a piece of work them ayes look absolutely haunted she's defo on drugs still.

whoisme.23

Who did that Alanna?! She can't really talk she might look like a she but she's naw pretty or anywhere near perfect! Shocked at that I liked her.
Yeah Alanna said that about Rosie not sure what happened with them though 🤷🏼‍♀️ I thought they were friends Alana goes around saying “I’m so popular now I get noticed in the town I don’t need clout from anyone” every creator on that app is deluded thinking their celebrities 😂😂

• Haha

Muchbee

VIP Member
She just said her mum doesn't want to come back on tick tock after all the "trolling".
More like she's probably embarrassed by all the shit exposed about her daughter.