Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Rosie seems to fall out with every friend she makes within weeks. She’s the common denominator here. I get the impression she bitches about all her ‘pals’ behind their backs and they find out.
I don’t think it matter who she’s feel out with she is trying to make people aware about what Tracy’s doing and she’s quiet right I’m my opinion people need to know what’s being said and make there own mind up

Reactions: 8

Bostonxx

VIP Member
And scottish jules totally redneck rodeo behaviour.
Why's her council flat so sparkly? Everything is crushed velvet and sliver plated. And she needs to have everything in pairs. She's got more jewellery on than Mr T too. Could flog some and get new teeth. She's literally got one big tooth that's it 😂

• Sick
  • Haha

PeachArcher

Chatty Member
She needs stopped man she’s been reported a few times and I don’t know how she’s not been shut down. My pal said her neighbour got a parcel off her and she asked her to pay £15!! It’s disgusting 🤢

And wth is cheesybeano talking about Cherine being racist but sat and listened Alanna say disgusting things to a guy on live? Can call out one racist and not another and as for Alannas stupid excuse “he asked me if I’m male or female” boohoo fs you don’t pass and you sound like an 80 year old man who smokes 90 a day 🤢 of course you’re getting asked that still not an excuse to be racist and say the shit you said 👏🏻
Cheeseybeano was on live with a ‘guest’ when someone in the comments told her Alanna was live, so she quickly cut the other person off to go find Alanna. She’s very keen to be ‘involved’ with the more ‘popular’ folk isn’t she. Her GFM for a carpet is doing well. Maybe I’m just jaded, but sick of seeing GFM’s. The Welfare Fund helps with that sort of thing, or the Family Fund as there are ASN. I know people can choose whether to donate, but I just find the whole GFM thing a bit problematic.

Cherylseery

Chatty Member
Yeah I know her personally from years ago then on and off after all that stuff with her ex!

Yeah I know her personally from years ago then on and off after all that stuff with her ex! If fully believe she’s got munchausen by proxy she used to go in for overdoses years ago but lie to her mates on Facebook saying she had kidney failure etc! I witnessed her personally cause major dramas on the Glasgow scene years ago, she owed a friend of a friend over £2000 too honestly the girl needs proper help!
I agree with you about Rosie she’s got so much confidence being able to publically out people etc I take my hat off to her, she gets so much shit but she’s probably one of the realest ones on there x
Thank you for taking the time to reply. Honestly she must have that munchausen by proxy. I seen in earlier vids she was saying she had stage 4 kidney disease I thought surely you would be on dialysis for that? No 100% sure but I imagine u would. I just don't get why she makes out she's worse than what she is she has asthma she showed proof of that to alana but not once shown proof of copd no that anyone needs to show proof of their illnesses but when u talk as much shite as cherine then aye lol i have multiple sclerosis and rheumatoid arthritis and all I want is to be better but im getting worse. My kids have to do so much for me and don't know how many times I've lay in bed crying about it cause I feel like a shit mum I would do anything to be able to walk normally again instead of using wheelchair or walking stick. Sorry went off on a tangent their and promise its no a pity party I'm just angry that someone would make out they are worse than they are wen some of us are getting worse day by day week by week xxx

• Heart

Muchbee

VIP Member
There is a reason why boxing and ufc don't let transgender women people fight women
👏👏👏👏👏
Hasn't Caitlyn Jenner even said the same thing she doesn't think would be fair in sports. Is she transphobic also?🤔 Like I said it might not SOUND politically correct but it's correct none the less. It's biology.

Squidward's Missus

Chatty Member
I’m not so sure about Tracy right now. She’s was given £160 in one day but gets loads of donations? I just don’t believe it’s all going on the food bank, after she got given that money she went on a shopping trip for herself and yeh she has her own money but idk man it’s strange and I’ve seen a few people saying she’s scammed people before I’m a bit wary of her but still think it’s a nice thing she’s doing if she’s not scamming

skye needs someone to just slap the cheek out of her she sits behind her phone acting like she’s untouchable but won’t leave the house herself haha
Cannot be doing wi Skye at all. Acts all wide eyed and innocent but gets her snidey wee digs in at folk she doesnt like. She knows exactly how to push folk's buttons. I'd be feart to leave the house as well if I was her - there must be plenty that want a swing at her.....

Anyone watch that Staycey Holmes on Tiktok. Shes trying to build an army? 🤣🤣🤣 claims her mother stole her son and shes exposing her. Though the papers dont state that social work places hom with her mother. She seems a bit deranged and blames her mother for loads of 💩💩💩. I'm not sure but I feel shes a bit of a drama llama and can be very dangerous to be honest. She was on live phoning social work about her son. 😔😔😔
She has just appeared recently on my FYP....I get such a strange vibe off of her, I dont know what it is, she kinda gives me the heebie jeebies 😬😮

Tiredgranny72

VIP Member
Is it just me or does Cherine look weird in those last videos. Looks all bloated and all plastic around her face. Lips swollen too. She just doesnt look right 😔😔

Reactions: 7

scottishgirl13

VIP Member
Don't forget the wasting police time also. It's not rocket science if you think you're being trolled (called out on your lies) get off the app delete it and have a normal life without seeking validation from stragers who do not know you, they just stupidly feed your ego. People wouldn't notice it if you were gone, someone else as equally as irritating will fill the void.
Exactly. She thinks she’s so special and better than anyone else. She’s just a normal tiktok user like the rest of us.
she’s more wel know than others but that’s not always a good thing or known for good reason.

I’d love to one day meet her and teach her how to correctly pronounce “genuinely” 🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Have u seen the state of that caravan? She loves to brag how much drink the daughter has bought and smokes weed in it then wants to feed weans in it the next day. She is a manky cunt
Aye and weres the money coming from for the booze and weed honestly each to there own but she’s up to all sorts with that money. Just seen rosies videos about allana good on you Rosie 👏🏻👏🏻 She’s an idiot and put her in her place she’s just as bad as Tracy for sticking up for her probably getting money from the donations aswell

I agree after what happened to her last year I like this Rosie who’s outing them all about time!!

Alanna used rosie then turned on her for nothing. Alanna was quick enough to say have my back have my back and then when Rosie needed her Alanna was backing cherine.

Cheesy beano was on Asif she’s been the main topic of tattle 😂 listen hen we just said about ur carpet u ain’t about tattle you ain’t that interesting sticking up for the idiots instead of standing for by what’s right.
Cheesybeano is the worst a wee follower funny how she’s always got money for cider but can’t afford a carpet 🙈 priority’s are your children not booze and sitting on ticktok

Tiredgranny72

VIP Member
I see stephanie has brought back the know that u are good enough back out of retirement. No heard that in a while 😳😳

• Haha

Cherylseery

Chatty Member
See im not a lover of Rosie but she does need credit for hows shes changed and what she went through with those fucks. Especially James Smack. Rosie got it guns blazing from every angle. Cherine should too.
I've always had a wee soft spot for Rosie dont get me wrong last year or so there was times I was thinking that's plenty doll calm doon lol but she was a one woman army against all the arseholes. Her weans seem lovely very well mannered shes done a good job way them along with the wee yin being non verbal and rosie being on the spectrum (hope that doesn't come across rude that's not what I mean for anyone here who has or knows someone with autism etc) aswell so she should be proud of herself. Ppl should lay off her and be getting arseholes like cherine off the app

Got under your skin did a Rosie😘
????? What u mean? I'm not Rosie?

Tiredgranny72

VIP Member
What about that scottishchickjade who’s actually named Nicole- seen her comment on a lot of peoples posts being a smug wee bitch
Shes quite snarky and when someone who is struggling reaches out to her she snaps I'm struggling too. If she doesnt want to help or be helped put comments off. Poor lassie actually said to her hope you feel better soon. No one tried to console the lassie who actually reached out. Comments were followers or friends only so couldnt even say anything to help or console. I find her very selfish to be honest and it's all about her!

Squidward's Missus

Chatty Member
her asthma is only bad when she’s low on content and needs some attention so goes to hospital.
The hospital staff but see her and think fk sake not her again!

she was on live one night in hospital going on about how she misses different sweets and juice. She had been in there a day or 2. She was acting like she had been in prison for years.

she put the hospital and ward name on her live. Her fans took her in sweets Abs stuff.
surely if you’re scared of an ex you wouldn’t give out that information so easily!

she forgets her followers seem to be mostly younger girls
And she has a big influence on them.
Ugh, I saw on one of WHB Ben's posts that someone said she had been making fun of the nurses one night on a live when she was in hospital or asking her followers for dares for things to ask the nurses for or something. I didnt see the live so dont know if its 100% true but one of the nurses who works in the ward next to the one she was in commented and she was raging. As if they dont have enough to do without her carry on. Oh sorry, forgot how BIG and famous she is, they should be pandering to her every whim 🙄
I'm not blocked yet, but I think its only a matter of time....🤣🤣

I can't tell you a lot about Glasgow tiktok but one thing I can tell you is that Tracy is a total scam artist and is very good at it been on the rob for over 3 years 👎🏻 so many horror story's about easterhouse about her and missing menege money and raffles not being drawn.