Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tiredgranny72

VIP Member
Someone mentioned on one of WHB Ben's videos that a thread had been started on here about her.....if she doesnt know she will soon, one her 'fans' will let her know 🤣 Honestly think she will be loving mushroom-gate. Its brought her the attention she craves so much...
I'm away to have a look 🙈🙈

Reactions: 1
Who's cutie?

It's not your fight, unless your wanting to be referee what do you actually want everyone to do? If grown adults want to swing each other about it's not your problem. Seems pretty mutual.
It's a man vs a woman pal 🤣 just because they took T dosent make it acceptable to fight woman. Same as a gay man shouldn't have the right to hit women either

whoisme.23

Alannas just phoned rosie going mental cause rosie told everyone to come here and read the stuff about Tracey and be careful about donating to places basically 😂
What account is Rosie on ? She was in avrils live and told her to phone her

Muchbee

VIP Member
He forced himself on his ex and it’s gone from that.

The live where he was saying about rangers maws baby about killing it etc my pal watched the live 👀👀👀
He said he wanted to kill Avril's baby?

Aye I know I know, someone wrote to him I didn’t see it myself but he then said back he rather slap the baby out her or would of pulled it out her either way and I didn’t see the rest just see her video
She sent over 😂
So was she pregnant with his baby?

harribo9001

Chatty Member
Avrils pregnant??

Not now but was apparently and he made her get rid

The video states he slapped her instead of kicking it out her his own words. So I haven’t a clue if she got rid or what happened which is a shame he even said that

That ally Davis, wee bro? Is going to be a dad. I always think him and his brother look like these dinosaurs off the tv. Apparently ally is really buzzing but hates the mother. I'm not sure how that'll work out for him 😂
I’m howling that picture just nailed it 😂😂😂😂😂😂 u watch it then? How bad slagging the mother of ur child aff like that

I liked rangers mummy but not the last few weeks with her hanging out james on lives looks desperate along with Emma!

That ally Davis, wee bro? Is going to be a dad. I always think him and his brother look like these dinosaurs off the tv. Apparently ally is really buzzing but hates the mother. I'm not sure how that'll work out for him 😂

U nailed that picture I’m still laughing

Last edited:
  • Haha

whoisme.23

William Stuart ? 😂😂 I just seen a video apparently someone videoed him taking a shit and it’s all over fb and that 🤣🤣💀

• Sick

whoisme.23

the_property_boss Anyone watched him he came up on my FYP I’ve been howling at the teeth and that 😂

I couldn’t bad mouth her but now I’m seeing to much of she shouldn’t be actually touching the money regardless of helping many people I get she may be skint but that just doesn’t sit right with anyone doing that
Nah it’s not right everyone saying about canzo stealing money this is the same thing, different cause same issue and no one says anything to her nah ? I see through her, it’ll catch up to her one day

Tiredgranny72

VIP Member
Awww bless u and ur wee grandson doll I've got a few nieces and nephews and cousins kids who have autism and seeing just a small glimpse of what those parents have to deal with on the daily it seems so hard. And ur right to have to cope with all the shite on tt plus the kids never mind kids with special needs would really do so much to yer mental health it must have been an awful lot for rosie to deal with. Xxc
Thanks and yeah I know it wouldve ended ahes really strong.
Tattle wives I'm sure it is.
And yes I was watching. How disgusting
Cant find it is this cheesybeano being racist?