Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Yeooow

We get u hate Rosie but Jesus Yes I know her pass I’m pass caring as My sister donated to Tracy so I’m caring about now not what Rosie done back in 20174629 who cares she never done nothing wrong last night or this morning other then saying go look on here before you give ur stuff away? So tell me? What’s wrong in saying that?
Not once said there was anything wrong with it. I just like everything out in the open.

harribo9001

Chatty Member
Pamela was with kenny before him now his with that Stephanie 🤯🤯

Tracy I just watched her video the new shoes on begging basically for the flooring don’t know where she’s getting the money. Question? If you do food banks etc ain’t you meant to least be registered?

aye she went out with him after the babies dad, he cheated on her with like a million other lassies off tiktok, thats what her exposing the rat video was about, he was recently going out with that pamela as well hes no right like
Ashley commented on that and then someone wrote to her I thought u liked James and she wrote no I’m on Jade’s side we’re a team now no more drama I was like enmmmm 🤯🤯🤯🤦🏼‍♂️🤦🏼‍♂️🤷🏼‍♂️🤷🏼‍♂️🤷🏼‍♂️👀👀👀

scottishgirl13

VIP Member
That James Mac is a worstcunt. He was hanging about with that Andy who battered his ex wife pretending they all new nothing about it. Avril was another one up Andys arse then when he went to jail they all acted shocked. His ex wife told everyone! She showed the photos. They are all vile people. Scary to think they are raising children.
Whats his username again?

harribo9001

Chatty Member
He forced himself on his ex and it’s gone from that.

The live where he was saying about rangers maws baby about killing it etc my pal watched the live 👀👀👀