Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tiredgranny72

VIP Member
Omg sorry I’ve got her all wrong then what account does she post on ?
That's the foobank one cant find her main one for some strange reason

Aw u seem like such a great mum and gran. And your daughter is a tough cookie. Please don't anyone think I was meaning anything bad about ppl with bpd I just don't think taking drugs will help as u have said doll ur daughter has ended up in hospital or police bless her 🥰 zxx
Thank you, I wasnt trying to make out bod is a breeze either. I just feel the benefits system isnt helping the ones who are terminal. I feel the system should be overhauled and PIP changed to a better assessment

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 1

harribo9001

Chatty Member
the_property_boss Anyone watched him he came up on my FYP I’ve been howling at the teeth and that 😂

Why the hell are people buying Tracy Short shoes 😂 as if she doesn’t have enough money from the food bank that she’s clearly dipping into, I feel like I’m the only one who sees right through her. Her full family are scumbags, mad stabbers and junkies. She’s been caught stealing out of things before like Menages 🙄 can’t stand her voice either man 🤢 surely she doesn’t get as many people coming as she says she does? Probably aw her friends and family and some chancers oan tik tok no wanting to pay for a shop

I couldn’t bad mouth her but now I’m seeing to much of she shouldn’t be actually touching the money regardless of helping many people I get she may be skint but that just doesn’t sit right with anyone doing that

Muchbee

VIP Member
Cant stand that Bully Ben page, that actual irony of an "anti bullying" page which promotes bullying. The only good thing the page did was keep the heat on Conzo.
I think the page is all about calling out bullshit hence the name used to be "wehatebulliesandbullshit"
The cunt probably got stick of typing all that out every time they had to make a new page 😂

• Haha

HurricaneMax

Right okay none of them are saints personally I’m glad I’m not a dafty on it like them all they are all crazy 😂

Cherine is a no go I’m not a fan of alanna but I would rather sit with her then cherine or Rosie 😂 she does seem she would be up for a good drink and laugh where wee Rosie is drama on that drink il give u that 😂😂😂

But we all have our opinions let not get to deep on them we just agree to disagree so we don’t get this thread blocked 🤦🏼‍♂️
Agreed, if you were about with the banter queen thread it will get blocked. Scottish tiktokers are sensitive souls.

• Haha

Yeooow

That’s how I got blocked well I left a comment on her video then WHB page I commented then went back and she’s blocked me 😂😂 I’ve told ma pal to keep me updated she’s on shes no blocked yet 😂

How? That page has outed all the liars best thing that page done!
I just think it's pretty much doing what tiktoknewz was minus the uploading of a child. Aye it kept the heat on Canzo but it piggy backed off of another page with cherine. Just not a fan.

Yeooow

Rosie Posie I can see I get under your skin. You cute when your angry, that's not the whole truth is it though.

Mobilemaw

I see Rosie is doing videos with the 2 young guys. I hope she doesnt start getting arsey with them cos they seem like nice guys and not about the drama

Squidward's Missus

Chatty Member
Has Cherine deleted/made her TikTok private? Dunno if I’ve been blocked for liking comments about her on other people’s pages 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣
Well she has been busy 😂 I said earlier I had been blocked and the only thing I did was laugh at someones comment about her 🤣 Who has the time and energy to go thru every single post looking for people's likes and comments and then blocking them?? Mind you, I am "friends" with WHB Ben, she may just have went thru his lists and blocked us all......😂

harribo9001

Chatty Member
Whaaat?!!?

Aye I know I know, someone wrote to him I didn’t see it myself but he then said back he rather slap the baby out her or would of pulled it out her either way and I didn’t see the rest just see her video
She sent over 😂

• Wow

Tiredgranny72

VIP Member
I seen that everyone is talking about it 😂 Stacy sent it to that Alanna Blanco 😂

You can’t “steal” a child she’s mentally ill and I’m sure her boy is happy and safe where he is
Yeah but the amount of people sooking it in is unreal. I actually am scared for humanity sometimes 🤣🤣🤣🤣.The things people believe and get caught up in is unreal.

Better watch oot or her big, bad burd will be knocking on yer door...they’re also pals with that rotten ned tik tokker with the ginger cropped in hair..dunno her name..she scares the bejusus out of me 🤢
Rosie?

• Haha

harribo9001

Chatty Member
She seems nice and I do get what you mean about trying too hard… I do think though with trying to put a business out there on SM you kinda need to be that way.
As for Dylan at first I was like omg this wee guys a riddy but he seems fine he’s having fun I guess 😂 the age gap with the gf is wierd though, at one point she was only 17 and he’s a good 9-10 years older I thought that was a bit much 😬
I love her just hate when she does the begging for followers I get she’s got a business but at the start with the begging just 🤢 but she seems to be flying now happy for her!

Aye him creepy draws 😂 I guess age doesn’t matter just coz it’s weird at first but I was young and my boyfriend is older seemed weird at first but we’re older now and like age doesn’t matter now kinda thing and we’re gay as 😂 wonder why they was all arguing now his no doing the hoodies etc

Ijustlaaaavit

Chatty Member
Did wee primm get that flat from the Council? The Amazon Wishlist is a pure joke..who would gift her? Stupid people in this world throwing their money about on lazy big begging neds that don’t deserve it! 🤬🤬 If she can afford a takeaway 5 nights a week she can afford to get bits for her “wee gaff” ..arsehole!
Yeah her flat in council.