Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

harribo9001

Chatty Member
All because of James smac I don’t no why they are all wanting him man his teeth are 🤢 his rotten to the core I’ve nothing nice to say about that boy I believe Stephanie ( Emma’s ex burd ) what she says about him why would james ex tell
Stephanie something like that just doesn’t get told.

Reactions: 1

whoisme.23

She has a caravan full of food and was just donated a freezer for frozen stuff. I've seen people getting food from her. And I've seen her make meals for others. And the bigger tiktokers like Leyann Orr and others were encouraging people to donate food. She said she prefers the food and doesnt want money. Someone reported her to social not long ago too.
I just seen a tikto there that her deaf 18 year old hasnt been in touch since last night. Hope shes ok. Was in wetherspoons in Irvine but now her fone is off 😔😔
Omg sorry I’ve got her all wrong then what account does she post on ?

whoisme.23

It’s the girlfriend Lorena I feel sorry for as she seems quite nice , so Cherie is supposed to be high risk and have severe copd but can jump on the trampolines at flip out but say she just watch when there is photo of her on the trampoline…she also jumps about on the bed my mum has copd and struggles to get up a few stairs …shes a scammer and fraud 😡
Are they together??

They are from Glasgow. They aren't ufc fighters or boxers. Rosie seems happy enough to square go Alana so it's not really a discussion worth having wether biological men are stronger then biological women. It's literally a square go, if grown adults want to swing each other about the street there's no really any boxing or ufc rules involved.
If I swung on a girl in my scheme regardless if she wanted to fight me or not best believe I wouldn't be getting chased out by everyone. So what is the difference between her?

QueenBossIt2021

Definitely something went down I seen comments between her and jade mcg over her ( Jade’s ex ) they all must of been arguing over jameyboy 😂🤯
aye she went out with him after the babies dad, he cheated on her with like a million other lassies off tiktok, thats what her exposing the rat video was about, he was recently going out with that pamela as well hes no right like

Doodlebug71

VIP Member
Why's her council flat so sparkly? Everything is crushed velvet and sliver plated. And she needs to have everything in pairs. She's got more jewellery on than Mr T too. Could flog some and get new teeth. She's literally got one big tooth that's it 😂
I think she has said before she is a traveller , she was in a lesbien relationship openly and her husband was ok /getting involved with someone called Vonnie but not heard her mentioned for a while, also her sons are in prison for murder I think.