Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

harribo9001

Chatty Member
courteneyburgoyne - she’s a wee soul I loved her she tried to help to many on that app and bring it back together they just brought her down with trolls

Muchbee

VIP Member
Past ** can’t even type because I’m pass caring about who’s where what now it’s TikTok they all need a life

I’m sure plenty of people know about her past ain’t really a secret but cool you keep doing you hen ♥

Who’s the 2 who got the last thread fucked 😜 because it’s still here getting this one fucked now!

My comments keep getting reported so I’m away back out this enjoy the drama 😂😂 but we’ll done Rosie hen outing that tramp after what I’ve heard this morning soon see Tracy myself.
Reported for what?😮😂

harribo9001

Chatty Member
I need caught up. I seen she was pals with the covid kerry and that other young lassie but when i checked the other day they dont seem to post anymore

They all fell out because Emma was bitching and being a snake and that came out james mouth

harribo9001

Chatty Member
She went with ally first and lied about being pregnant when he left her 😂

Naw she’s always had a bit of both just never seen it first on the app because ally was on her 😂

Then james now a burd

I thought she loved the boab but seems to have switched teams or have I picked that up wrong does she have a girlfriend now?
She fell out with the burd over james!

Yeooow

But we get u hate Rosie I don’t So each to there own but I think her outing everyone is about time she turned it round and she didn’t do anything wrong other then giving people a heads up before giving Tracy I wish I wasn’t blind and didn’t donate to any tiktokers.

I already know about her pass I couldn’t give 2 fucks about that.

We’re talking about here and now of everyone being robbed.
So you know she stole from a fundraiser?

scottishgirl13

VIP Member
Aye that's right and apparently James and pamela were together when he was with Ashley and she was with Kenny
James and pamela were trolling Stephanie really bad, made fake account about her, also made fake account about Jade calling her a granny. Both claimed that they were trolls and acted like victims.
Not surprised James an pamela didn't last hes toxic. Did you see the stuff about him being godfather to _jaaaaayde
He is completely toxic! Least he’s not the father of Ashley’s baby…..