Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tiredgranny72

VIP Member
See Lorena the wee gobshites manager, burd? Or just general Klingon has put her account into private also. That tells me she knows what cherine has done and said is wrong. Cannot for the life of me find where it says shes her manager though

Last edited:
Reactions: 1

Muchbee

VIP Member
We hate all the same ppl 🤣

So does anyone know if the shit show went ahead yesterday canzos supposed fun family day in memory of Scott doc? Aye terri is such an attention seeker liking all the comments saying how hot she is and how her mans punching xxx

Shes that full of herself she thought christiano Ronaldo liked her video and done a duet on it 🤣🤣🤣 how embarrassing

Shes that full of herself she thought christiano Ronaldo liked her video and done a duet on it 🤣🤣🤣 how embarrassing
Haven't seen 1 think about the charity day yesterday

Muchbee

VIP Member
I'd love to know who the TikTok news is or masked content or whatever the fuck hes called. An absoloute trouble maker
On the videos of themselves as an outline I try and work out who's house it is by the background. The film themselves with a lightshade above them and some crap behind them I thought it was that Buffy for a while🤣 my bet is it's a couple of people that run the page

• Haha

Sparkles86

Was avril pregnant with James macs baby?
Also why is Rosie not pals with that Irene brune anymore?

Muchbee

VIP Member
I know that if you dont have any videos on page and small followers he that james will just block you. Was a thing ages ago he had TTN getting everyone to do the same. A few blocked me. I had followed them from start and when he said all of a sudden I was blocked by a good few pages. Anyways James is the biggest troll out. Needs his jaw spun a few times to take that space raider look away. Hes a prick!

It's not private though. I am seeing it and I dont follow her

Live when on holiday. Shes an attention seeking cunt honestly. Wouldnt be me. I'd be wanting to enjoy and not worry while away. Her maw must be relived she us not running after her now. Fucking 38 and needing mum to run your life cos ur a muppet.
This happened to me with Avril I just liked watching her videos clocked onto her live one night and was immediately blocked 🙄

harribo9001

Chatty Member
What drama??

Have you seen that Katrinalove232 recently video :sick: she's another one that started getting views because of drama from an ex. Sitting crying on the video but I call back, crocodile tears for sure.
She’s pregnant to someone that’s been on TikTok and ain’t chucked him under a bus as much yet 😂

Aye I seen her I don’t follow but she comes on my FYP sometimes I go look 👀 mental ain’t it apparently her ex is out to get her because she left 👀🤷🏼‍♂️🤷🏼‍♂️🤷🏼‍♂️🤷🏼‍♂️

Yeooow

She went with ally first and lied about being pregnant when he left her 😂

Naw she’s always had a bit of both just never seen it first on the app because ally was on her 😂

Then james now a burd

She fell out with the burd over james!
No way, seems drama follows her. Shame she fell out with the ex she genuinely seems happy.

Muchbee

VIP Member
Apparently I’m putting up false information 😂😂 all the truth on tattle… I got barred my last account not happening with this one because of Scottish TikTok they all needs life’s!

He back then wasn’t a nice boy at all I knew of it back then and nothings changed only now she is a woman or can I not say that because I’m a gay Man! Regardless she’s a women or man shouldn’t be offering out fight on an app or chucking anyone else involved under the bus absolutely disgusting how they have acted on TikTok today
A mean doesn't take a rocket scientist to work out whos reporting but after the proof Rosie just put up, said "reporter" ought to report themselves for posting false information 😂

• Haha

Cherylseery

Chatty Member
Aw ffs u seen the latest vids. Dont believe about death threats etc also police can only use ur in address to find out who u service provider is then would need a court order ffs police will tell u to come off social media they aren't gona arrest wee Karen for sending a message ffs

Aw ffs u seen the latest vids. Dont believe about death threats etc also police can only use ur in address to find out who u service provider is then would need a court order ffs police will tell u to come off social media they aren't gona arrest wee Karen for sending a message ffs
IP address that meant to say

harribo9001

Chatty Member
What are rosies videos all about? Is she trying to say she’s been peer pressured into sex? Or assaulted?
James Mac has meant to of forced himself I think she’s just making a video to stick up for girls.

Yeah blue hair is the riot out the 2, goes on about having a cousin that can get IP addresses n getting numbers of the people who call the police on her. She lies through her false tooth constantly, ive seen her on lives with guy n she'll lie about questions to ask them even though noone asked. Most embarrassing person to watch when shes flirtin

Someone called him a space raider head and thats all i see. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I couldn’t move when he got called that he bites like fuck 😂😂😂

His live the other night someone sent me it over absolutely disgusting But he runs away from big men doesn’t face them the pussy

harribo9001

Chatty Member
I know that if you dont have any videos on page and small followers he that james will just block you. Was a thing ages ago he had TTN getting everyone to do the same. A few blocked me. I had followed them from start and when he said all of a sudden I was blocked by a good few pages. Anyways James is the biggest troll out. Needs his jaw spun a few times to take that space raider look away. Hes a prick!

It's not private though. I am seeing it and I dont follow her

Live when on holiday. Shes an attention seeking cunt honestly. Wouldnt be me. I'd be wanting to enjoy and not worry while away. Her maw must be relived she us not running after her now. Fucking 38 and needing mum to run your life cos ur a muppet.

I had to make my bf a page to see I couldn’t not look 👀😂🤦🏼‍♂️🤯 I can’t get over she’s on a holiday 😂😂😂😂

Where is kaz tonight?
Who’s that ?

• Haha

Squidward's Missus

Chatty Member
Here why is no one mentioning Jess Rennie shes mental 🤣🤣🤣
Do you know, she very rarely appears on my fyp...I know who she is mainly cos I went looking after other folk mentioned her. Shes nuts 🤣
Any chat on coops? He’s a lost soul. Drinks all day, his eyes don’t seem to focus and he’s just aggressive. His pals canzo and big bros wee bro etc seem far too old to be acting like they do, creepy as.
Hes another one I dont see often of my fyp. Tiktok must be protecting me from their antics 🤣 I cant stand those brothers though, couple of complete fannies.

• Haha