Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

harribo9001

Chatty Member
Not that she’s telling people on her comments her sister is in the flat I’ve yet to see 😂👀 im off for 3 weeks hope I bump into her 😂😂😂 I’m in the bfs across from her 👀👀👀

Reactions: 1

harribo9001

Chatty Member
Alanna moaning saying about tattle wives hahaha we’re in her live no doll u was on my FYP a joke or not that was disgusting.

harribo9001

Chatty Member
Definitely something went down I seen comments between her and jade mcg over her ( Jade’s ex ) they all must of been arguing over jameyboy 😂🤯

whoisme.23

Both her daughters work. I went to school with one of them. Her daughter pays all the bills and stuff…. If u go on her fb page u will see she begs her daughter to buy her stuff. She was horrid to her wen we were in school anol. Wid randomly kick her out for no reason and steal her ema money. Dodgy woman

She’s been doing it for over a year tbh, on her fb
Aw she boils my blood so much I hate her I knew the second I seen her she wasn’t right 😡 you can tell she’s a shit mum the way she puts the camera in her daughters face when she’s already said no, she made a video a while ago showing her daughter Amy in a sports bra saying her beautiful her figure is and she’s the most gorgeous waine and her other daughter was like “aw thanks mum” 🙄 never hated a women so much in my life, and why is she just posting about her floor now when it was 6 weeks ago she’s left it rot this long ?

“I know shame” ? That’s your fucking daughter

Attachments

Muchbee

VIP Member
She said she never jumped, but had on the neon socks and was seen on a trampoline. Must think us peasants are silly. Also would love to know if the stealing or not paying back the 2k is real. Something tells me it is tho and she played that older man. If that was my daughter I'd be doing everything possible to make sure he got his money back. It's not a tenner its 2 fucking grand 😳😳😳. Hate people who steal off older people. Especially that demented maw. She stole I think 20k off her wee granny and doesnt need to pay anything back. Scumbags honestly

That's her not bouncing 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Check the comments

Someone said if ur just a spectator at flip out u get a band and have to keep shoes on so shes so full of shit. Aye its fkn vulgar I believe she did steal it. Im sure that demented maw is from killie is she no? Surprised she never got leathered btw. What annoys me about cherine is she tries to play this super nice person wen in fact she lies so much shes horrible to ppl wen things don't go her way

Someone said if ur just a spectator at flip out u get a band and have to keep shoes on so shes so full of shit. Aye its fkn vulgar I believe she did steal it. Im sure that demented maw is from killie is she no? Surprised she never got leathered btw. What annoys me about cherine is she tries to play this super nice person wen in fact she lies so much shes horrible to ppl wen things don't go her way

They weans need a fkn routine and that is vulgar. Dont get me wrong wen my wee boys been to park next to my house with his friends his nails somehow end up manky lol but I always clean them
Aye when I went we paid in to spectate and the kids got socks to play😂
noway I like demented maw I didn't know that 😳

Yeooow

Mornin cherub (She knows who she is) 😘 got the rise I was looking, I was tucked up in my cosy bed and your doing your dinger in :ROFLMAO:. Shame that other threads gone Ive so much more to say. Also a wish you wouldnt threaten me with a good time 🥰

Bostonxx

VIP Member
She also said she used to terrorise girls like Rosie when she was younger 🤣 pretty sure she was a boy when she was younger 🤣
I already pointed that out perviously. I don't think any grown adults should be battering each other but I don't know what you expect us to do. Tell Rosie she can't fight Alana cause you don't want her to?

QueenBossIt2021

Pamela was with kenny before him now his with that Stephanie 🤯🤯

Tracy I just watched her video the new shoes on begging basically for the flooring don’t know where she’s getting the money. Question? If you do food banks etc ain’t you meant to least be registered?

Ashley commented on that and then someone wrote to her I thought u liked James and she wrote no I’m on Jade’s side we’re a team now no more drama I was like enmmmm 🤯🤯🤯🤦🏼‍♂️🤦🏼‍♂️🤷🏼‍♂️🤷🏼‍♂️🤷🏼‍♂️👀👀👀
Aye that's right and apparently James and pamela were together when he was with Ashley and she was with Kenny
James and pamela were trolling Stephanie really bad, made fake account about her, also made fake account about Jade calling her a granny. Both claimed that they were trolls and acted like victims.
Not surprised James an pamela didn't last hes toxic. Did you see the stuff about him being godfather to _jaaaaayde

Muchbee

VIP Member
Trisha is never ever out of the drama soon as u pull her she’s like ur a troll em naw doll ur a fat troll getting ur nose in again she’s non stop on there Aswell how people support wish list etc il never understand it’s a free app 😂
I've no idea who she is but she sounds delightful😂

• Haha