Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

harribo9001

Chatty Member
We’re meant to be trolls & gossips in the alanna tattle video she posted comments πŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™‚οΈπŸ˜‚ we all tell the truth here πŸ™ŒπŸΌ

Reactions: 1

Doodlebug71

VIP Member
Did anyone catch her live there? Someone said to cherine you buy people's prescriptions and she read out the womans name and told everyone to troll her. Her face is very bloated.

I saw that to. Shocking behaviour.
It wasnt that comment it was some girl asked if she wanted to buy drugs from her as she needs the cash and cherine sent them after her

Cherylseery

Chatty Member
If u just type in stefntonic and go to videos rather than their page and scroll down for a bit its there zx

whoisme.23

She does I entered one on her FB it was for Β£200 took Β£20 worth and my pal took Β£20 worth and it was never ever drew even tho it was full, when questioned it she blocked us both, raging!
She’ll be off the app soon can’t keep stealing from people and getting away with it people will start to see through her soon

Cherylseery

Chatty Member
Surely nobody believed that was her singing 😳😭
Check the comments

She said she never jumped, but had on the neon socks and was seen on a trampoline. Must think us peasants are silly. Also would love to know if the stealing or not paying back the 2k is real. Something tells me it is tho and she played that older man. If that was my daughter I'd be doing everything possible to make sure he got his money back. It's not a tenner its 2 fucking grand 😳😳😳. Hate people who steal off older people. Especially that demented maw. She stole I think 20k off her wee granny and doesnt need to pay anything back. Scumbags honestly

That's her not bouncing 🀣🀣🀣🀣
Someone said if ur just a spectator at flip out u get a band and have to keep shoes on so shes so full of shit. Aye its fkn vulgar I believe she did steal it. Im sure that demented maw is from killie is she no? Surprised she never got leathered btw. What annoys me about cherine is she tries to play this super nice person wen in fact she lies so much shes horrible to ppl wen things don't go her way

She said she never jumped, but had on the neon socks and was seen on a trampoline. Must think us peasants are silly. Also would love to know if the stealing or not paying back the 2k is real. Something tells me it is tho and she played that older man. If that was my daughter I'd be doing everything possible to make sure he got his money back. It's not a tenner its 2 fucking grand 😳😳😳. Hate people who steal off older people. Especially that demented maw. She stole I think 20k off her wee granny and doesnt need to pay anything back. Scumbags honestly

That's her not bouncing 🀣🀣🀣🀣
Someone said if ur just a spectator at flip out u get a band and have to keep shoes on so shes so full of shit. Aye its fkn vulgar I believe she did steal it. Im sure that demented maw is from killie is she no? Surprised she never got leathered btw. What annoys me about cherine is she tries to play this super nice person wen in fact she lies so much shes horrible to ppl wen things don't go her way
Look at the state of that waines nails and up at 1am what a sad excuse of a mother man
They weans need a fkn routine and that is vulgar. Dont get me wrong wen my wee boys been to park next to my house with his friends his nails somehow end up manky lol but I always clean them

Attachments

Last edited:

MrsNico

I was warming up to her again until she made a joke about the guy who drowned in Michael Barrymores pool πŸ˜”πŸ˜”. Just felt it was in bad taste and can call me karen but I believe that guy was murdered and sexually assaulted. So kinda went back off her again

Who's ainsley?
Ainsleyx10

HurricaneMax

I mean I don't think Rosie is a saint either but I can understand the feelings behind her being affected by someone's death. No they weren't friends. But they were being attacked and ridiculed online by the same people. The only difference is Rosies suicide attempt didn't work.

I also can't imagine what it's like being an adult with autism, past trauma & mental health issues whiles raising two kids with autism and additional needs. I feel like she just uses social media as an outlet and it's not always positive. I feel like she owns her shit though she knows she's a dickhead sometimes πŸ˜‚
I have no sympathy for Rosie we all have a past but the way she gets on on and off tiktok is disgusting. If you can excuse Rosie then Cherine can be excused - can’t have 1 rule for 1 and another for cherine

• Haha

Muchbee

VIP Member
Has Cherine deleted/made her TikTok private? Dunno if I’ve been blocked for liking comments about her on other people’s pages πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€£
You'll be blocked that's what happened to meπŸ˜‚ agreed with someone on another page and next thing I couldn't see the daftys page

whoisme.23

An account has commented on Cherines newest video saying she made someone commit suicide could be a troll but wow