Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cherylseery

Chatty Member
Cannot stand the shitey acting it makes me cringe

Seriously she was in for asthma my man and son have it but they don't dramatise it ffs

I'll no post any videos then ill post ma drafts who actually gives a fuck honestly

Seriously she was in for asthma my man and son have it but they don't dramatise it ffs

I'll no post any videos then ill post ma drafts who actually gives a fuck honestly
The video "stuck" in a car so fkn fake and ppl commenting aw im passing myself laughing. Get to fk its no even funny

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 2

whoisme.23

I think it’s catching up because she’s grassed in to the social and I hope now people see that she will stop getting as much stuff as I agreed on it canzo done that she’s basically doing the same thing.

Everyone go on James live new account with Emma talking to rangers maw

They are all mental I’m glad I’m not in the drama just love watching it 😂😂😂😂👀👀👀☕☕☕☕☕☕☕
Cherine is live and she’s steaming! 😂😂😂

• Haha

Muchbee

VIP Member
Is it just me or do a lot of the Glasgow Tik Tok people look like Garbage Pail Kids from the 80s? When they're doing their daft pointless dancing people (enablers) comment 'Gorgeous' or 'Keep Smashing it' and 'loving your content' who's actually watching this and thinking these things? Please tell me folk aren't that stupid and Tik Tok is full of sarcastic people like myself.

If not i'm getting off the world as i've seen too much lately.....on Tik Tok.
Garbage pail kids I am howling😂😂😂😂😂

Are the braids back or is that an old video? Confusing.
How much better are the braids than that bowlcut

Last edited:
  • Haha

whoisme.23

Aye something weird about her. And skye promoting her page and ppl telling skye there's obviously a reason he is with the gran and she says she's doesn't care shes still supporting her cause shes just a mum trying to get her son back. No being funny but if it was a guy would ppl do the same they would all be telling him well there must be a reason u have been stopped seeing them but cause its a woman everyone believes it x

I really hope its not all a scam would be a shitty thing to do. Aye skye thinks she's a wee hard woman somebody will end up slapping her
I mean she is helping people yes and that’s amazing but I do think she’s pocketing the money. She gets the food donated mostly

BespokeBiatch

VIP Member
I thought that but someone said she is her manager. Lorena has had her hair done and looks 10 years younger

Are people still required to quarantine when coming back? At an extremely high cost?
Spain is currently an amber country so you only need to isolate at home for 10 days if you’ve not been double vaccinated x

Bostonxx

VIP Member
I don't mind the Ben page either, I think rosie is in love with this secret identity though and it's weird 😅😅

Tiredgranny72

VIP Member
Brian only ever replies to womans comments or wee boys its never men. I had an Argument with him b4 thinking he was a big man cant stand him. Stephanie is in her 30s yet is like a wee ned and looks so much older and if I hear "know that you are good enough" one more time 😠
I remember someone on Tattle asking if brian was her son or partner. That was funny 🤣🤣🤣🤣. Ended up blocking Brian and Skye. Her voice and his demeanour pissed me off 🤣🤣🤣

whoisme.23

Better watch oot or her big, bad burd will be knocking on yer door...they’re also pals with that rotten ned tik tokker with the ginger cropped in hair..dunno her name..she scares the bejusus out of me 🤢
Stacey is scary looking who’s the ginger thou ?

Drea2904

Chatty Member
See Lorena the wee gobshites manager, burd? Or just general Klingon has put her account into private also. That tells me she knows what cherine has done and said is wrong. Cannot for the life of me find where it says shes her manager though
it’s on her instagram xxx

Bostonxx

VIP Member
New thread about scamming Tracy short got a lot of things I’d like to say and hear about her 😡 and why does Alanna sound like a robot when she talks her voice is like nails on a chalkboard 🤢
I think as long as they have 10K followers they can have a thread on here. Best to check the rules

whoisme.23

Wait I’ve missed it what happened to the other thread and what’s this “tattlelives” cheesybeano is talking about she has made ? And did anyone catch Alannas live about 15/20 mins ago? Being racist af to some guy she duled with 🤢🤢

• Wow

Squidward's Missus

Chatty Member
Omg, I am sure Cherine is popping up on my fyp more from her back up page than she ever did from her main account before she blocked me 🙄 I'm too nosey to block it though....🙈😁