Cherineandcathydoll

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love Scottish tiktok drama. Glad weeprimm posted this so I could find it πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. How stinking is her cooking by the way

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Any chat on coops? He’s a lost soul. Drinks all day, his eyes don’t seem to focus and he’s just aggressive. His pals canzo and big bros wee bro etc seem far too old to be acting like they do, creepy as.

Reactions: 6
Here why is no one mentioning Jess Rennie shes mental 🀣🀣🀣
Do you know, she very rarely appears on my fyp...I know who she is mainly cos I went looking after other folk mentioned her. Shes nuts 🀣
Any chat on coops? He’s a lost soul. Drinks all day, his eyes don’t seem to focus and he’s just aggressive. His pals canzo and big bros wee bro etc seem far too old to be acting like they do, creepy as.
Hes another one I dont see often of my fyp. Tiktok must be protecting me from their antics 🀣 I cant stand those brothers though, couple of complete fannies.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Forgot how much I’m missing Lee Sutherland now he’s in prison, and of course is it Lewis Cameron’s impressions of him

Reactions: 5
Can’t go that Alanna anymore turns on people and is very 2 faced by watching her just to get some followers on TikTok πŸ˜‚ they all need to take a week or few months aff thy app haha get a life or a job or something πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™‚οΈπŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™‚οΈπŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™‚οΈ

I love Amanda, she could keep me entertained for hours πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
You need to be careful though don't you after a certain point on her lives it's not funny anymore and she's having a breakdown πŸ˜…. The latest is she's hinting she could be pregnant again

We’re meant to be trolls & gossips in the alanna tattle video she posted comments πŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™‚οΈπŸ˜‚ we all tell the truth here πŸ™ŒπŸΌ

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.