Cherineandcathydoll

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For a musician Cherine doesn't not have a bit of rhythm in her dancing. WHB ben has the radio clip on his page.
Listened to it there how she came to the conclusion that sharing that story on the radio was a good idea I'll never know๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Wtf was that radio story all about?? I think she's only saying on radio knowing fine well ppl will hear it that she worked in social work cause no one believed her. The question was weird ways u have broke ur phone and she goes on a spiel about working in care home. pretty sure thats different than a social worker hen. I just can't deal way the lies. I did follow her but she's removed me cause I made a comment on her page ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Her and pinkpeony are a match made in heaven lying about being qualified social workers ๐Ÿ‘€

There's a vast difference between being a "social care worker" and a "social worker". Not correcting people of that difference is an omission of the truth!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Wtf was that radio story all about?? I think she's only saying on radio knowing fine well ppl will hear it that she worked in social work cause no one believed her. The question was weird ways u have broke ur phone and she goes on a spiel about working in care home. pretty sure thats different than a social worker hen. I just can't deal way the lies. I did follow her but she's removed me cause I made a comment on her page ๐Ÿคฃ
I've said it before Social workers do not do shifts in childrens homes, that I know of. Its support workers that do these shifts. Dies this whopper really think everyone is daft. Surely her manager Lorena should be keeping her right?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I've said it before Social workers do not do shifts in childrens homes, that I know of. Its support workers that do these shifts. Dies this whopper really think everyone is daft. Surely her manager Lorena should be keeping her right?
yeah Iโ€™ve stayed in children homes and hostels. Itโ€™s support workers. Social workers come in for meetings and things like that, dangerous liarโ€ฆ

Reactions: 7
Are the braids back or is that an old video? Confusing.
I was confused too, had to look at comments and check the date they were made ๐Ÿคฃ
Anybody know what's going on with James mac and somebody called stephanie? Hes been to the police about someone talking about rape or something? I dont follow any of that lot but he popped up in my fyp this morning and I am a nosey witch ๐Ÿคฃ
And Alanna has been bad mouthing Rosie? Or is it just folk causing bother? Glad to see Rosie isnt rising to it though, whether it's true or not. I miss all the drama and spend aaaages jumping about on folks pages to try and get some context....๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I was confused too, had to look at comments and check the date they were made ๐Ÿคฃ
Anybody know what's going on with James mac and somebody called stephanie? Hes been to the police about someone talking about rape or something? I dont follow any of that lot but he popped up in my fyp this morning and I am a nosey witch ๐Ÿคฃ
And Alanna has been bad mouthing Rosie? Or is it just folk causing bother? Glad to see Rosie isnt rising to it though, whether it's true or not. I miss all the drama and spend aaaages jumping about on folks pages to try and get some context....๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜
I seen the James Smac drama dont know who stephanie is but seen gill being mentioned who was scott doc gf, I think , I also think James Smac was pumping Gill recently ( I have had to cancel my netflix subscription as tik tok is enough drama for me.

• Haha
I seen the James Smac drama dont know who stephanie is but seen gill being mentioned who was scott doc gf, I think , I also think James Smac was pumping Gill recently ( I have had to cancel my netflix subscription as tik tok is enough drama for me.
My better half moans about about the amount time I spend "investigating" stuff on tik tok ๐Ÿคฃ I didnt realise how nosey I actually was til I joined ๐Ÿ˜” I dont know these people but I feel like I know every detail of their lives....or if I dont, i want to know ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That's fkn disgusting throwing that word around. I know of someone who got accused of that and everyone of us knew he would never do that and turns out the lassie had a bf the bf then stood in court and said the lassie told him they would get money if he just went along with it too and he told the jury this. Even went up to the guy I know and shook his hand and said sorry. Even a jury member after it finished and my pal was found not guilty was outside the court and said to my pal away and get a drink son. Literally took them less than 5 mins to find him not guilty. Sorry I know that was a bit of a chapter I gave uz there but silly boots throwing about the rape word gets my back up. My pal went thru hell lost weight couldn't sleep im nearly crying thinking about it

Hate that word no need for them girls ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก but I cannot stand james Mac after watching him and his words and what his done over the year on that app his disgusting ๐Ÿคฎ

Reactions: 4
I honestly thought from watching them it looked like scott loved Gill and she knew it and took the absolute piss put of him with the we're besties thing. I don't know how she's so popular on there. Knew her in my younger years she's full of tit and it makes me laugh when she pops up on the fyp trying to act so cool and sexy in her videos. Cringe. Going for James Mac tells you all you need to know about her really๐Ÿ˜‚
Cherines fucked it with that child care story SHE needs a carer. And if her mums her carer she needs to do a better job at stopping her lifting her phone and spouting bullshit story after bullshit story.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
As a man myself I wouldnโ€™t never ever speak how he does about girls/women! Absolutely disgusting

Is it just me or do a lot of the Glasgow Tik Tok people look like Garbage Pail Kids from the 80s? When they're doing their daft pointless dancing people (enablers) comment 'Gorgeous' or 'Keep Smashing it' and 'loving your content' who's actually watching this and thinking these things? Please tell me folk aren't that stupid and Tik Tok is full of sarcastic people like myself.

If not i'm getting off the world as i've seen too much lately.....on Tik Tok.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Is it just me or do a lot of the Glasgow Tik Tok people look like Garbage Pail Kids from the 80s? When they're doing their daft pointless dancing people (enablers) comment 'Gorgeous' or 'Keep Smashing it' and 'loving your content' who's actually watching this and thinking these things? Please tell me folk aren't that stupid and Tik Tok is full of sarcastic people like myself.

If not i'm getting off the world as i've seen too much lately.....on Tik Tok.
Garbage pail kids I am howling๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Are the braids back or is that an old video? Confusing.
How much better are the braids than that bowlcut

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Garbage pail kids I am howling๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

How much better are the braids than that bowlcut
Not much... but even better than the hat ,also what daftie bleep said oh yer hairs really grown when she had to admit to it being attached to a hat.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.