Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jharpz

Watched the Bodyshockers episode someone mentioned on another thread with 'Cher' in it. Season 2 episode 5 for anyone interested ;)
Interesting to see her with a female partner and what looks like a c-section scar :unsure:

• Wow
Reactions: 6

Bostonxx

VIP Member
Alanas just said all these accounts on this thread are actually Rosie. I'm not Rosie. But I guess Rosie would say that? Anyways I think you're a twat and i think Rosie is just less of a twat than you 😂. Away lick cherines arse

Shes said Stacey Duncan went to Rosies door as well, they must have fell out. Was only a few weeks ago prim was doing slut drops in rosies livingroom

• Haha

evie1975

VIP Member
What about leona lion heart? She's always on my FYP and she would be as wells turning her comments off. She doesn't welcome any engagement unless it's blowing smoke up her arse. Even asking her a question she speaks to people like they are confused 3 year olds with an aggressive or condescending tone.

She focused a lot of her content on Scottish history and got so aggressive when people asked questions about things.
I have met her personally and she isn’t a very nice person..

someone90

Thank you for taking the time to reply. Honestly she must have that munchausen by proxy. I seen in earlier vids she was saying she had stage 4 kidney disease I thought surely you would be on dialysis for that? No 100% sure but I imagine u would. I just don't get why she makes out she's worse than what she is she has asthma she showed proof of that to alana but not once shown proof of copd no that anyone needs to show proof of their illnesses but when u talk as much shite as cherine then aye lol i have multiple sclerosis and rheumatoid arthritis and all I want is to be better but im getting worse. My kids have to do so much for me and don't know how many times I've lay in bed crying about it cause I feel like a shit mum I would do anything to be able to walk normally again instead of using wheelchair or walking stick. Sorry went off on a tangent their and promise its no a pity party I'm just angry that someone would make out they are worse than they are wen some of us are getting worse day by day week by week xxx
I’d honestly have some respect for her if she just came out and admitted she got a problem but she never ever will. Aw I can’t even begin to imagine how you feel :( so bad that people like her can get a platform from lying about illness when there’s people like you who are genuinely struggling. Makes my blood boil!

years ago honestly she would’ve got you hung out on that scene! She done the same to one of her ex girlfriends at the time saying she was bullying her and had put her in the hospital etc! Pretty sure the girl worked in security or the police but I can’t for the life of me remember her name. She definitely doesn’t have stage 4 I’m pretty sure that stage 4 is dialysis?! She put on her back up page did trolls want her to just jump off a balcony there and then and I was like what the actual fuck?! She’s got a platform here that a lot of kids follow it’s actually too far! I’ll honestly never forget when she went away to Tenerife and ended up making out her ex partner Kevin’s bar was hers then took the guy for everything he had! Just seems like a pattern for her so she’s obviously not gonna stop. I just wish she done all her shite privately with all her pals rather than having the opportunity to influence her followers. Imagine how triggering it would be for people with genuine mental health problems to hear her come out with shit about ending her life and that xx

I’m dying to write something on that Alannas page she’s got to remember she’s offering out fights at that age who does that 🤢
Agree. Rosies doing good to just laugh about it cause it’s a joke 😂 square go doon park?

• Heart

Tiredgranny72

VIP Member
Nobody is allowed to speak on her tik tok videos now🤣 clam slammers turned her comments off once again
Clam slammers 🤣🤣🤣 seems someone is trolling hellojonmitchell from an anonymous account. My moneys on cherine 🤣🤣🤣 transparent as fuck. Watch this hospital is coming next. Hope she has travel insurance. Just shows alcohol and blues n valium dont mix

Tiredgranny72

VIP Member
That Steph Burke drives me up the wall Aswell I’ve had to block her she needs to get a job man aff TikTok for a day non fucking stop 😂😂😂😂
I used to follow her, and always thought Rosie was in the wrong. Until it came out Stephanie had got Maddie to email social work about Rosie. I mean do it your damn self and stop being a shit bag 🤣🤣. Another one that goes through friends like no ones business. I'd trust none of them, Her, skye and the rest.
Another one who is always there in among all the friends group is Mrs Alexander. Everytime a load of tiktokers get together shes there 😳😳😳. And in every beef shes got comments somewhere. Havent seen any friends group remain solid to be honest.

harribo9001

Chatty Member
Well she has been busy 😂 I said earlier I had been blocked and the only thing I did was laugh at someones comment about her 🤣 Who has the time and energy to go thru every single post looking for people's likes and comments and then blocking them?? Mind you, I am "friends" with WHB Ben, she may just have went thru his lists and blocked us all......😂

That’s how I got blocked well I left a comment on her video then WHB page I commented then went back and she’s blocked me 😂😂 I’ve told ma pal to keep me updated she’s on shes no blocked yet 😂

Cant stand that Bully Ben page, that actual irony of an "anti bullying" page which promotes bullying. The only good thing the page did was keep the heat on Conzo.

How? That page has outed all the liars best thing that page done!

PeachArcher

Chatty Member
Anyone seen Stayace Holmes posts alleging her Mum stole her son 14 years ago? Such bad vibes about that whole thing, the way some cognitively challenged people are supporting her and crossing over to Facebook to harrass the Granny.
I’ve caught a few of her Lives and she calls Police or receives visits from them on an almost daily basis. Emergency services must be sick of dealing with TikTok drama. The Granny has now posted her version on an account called the true Holmes story. Feel sorry for the kids in the middle of this, their lives plastered over social media.

Littlest chicken apparently no paying back £80 🤣 dunno the truth, but drama…. Anyway! Enough tiktok stalking for now…on with my morning! 😄

Litttlest chicken no paying back £80 apparently.. oh the drama! Anyway enough tik too stalkin and on with my morning 🙈
Chicken put up a now deleted video, saying josh lifted the £80 as he wanted chickens pal to get him a gram of coke, they went back to chickens and josh ended up having sex with his flat mate, so they left the flat to leave them to it and his pal still had the £, but it’s now been transferred…

• Wow
  • Haha

Ijustlaaaavit

Chatty Member
Are yous all for weeprimm? What’s your opinions on her… I used to like before she got with Stacey now I feel like she try’s too hard to act like a little ned 🙄
Never liked her. I was at a house party she was at once and she faked having a seizure. Disgusting little chav.

Also Stacey got with her as a bet to begin with 🤫

• Wow
  • Haha

Tiredgranny72

VIP Member
I'm so fkn glad whb Ben and Rosie out cherine canzo and any others and aren't the ones sucking up their arses dont care what everyone else thinks but I think rosie is a lovely lassie. She had a shit time of it last year and ppl constantly saying she's in aw the drama etc she was one woman fighting against a group of bullies. Tt news sharing pics of her wean all that group making videos aimed at Rosie of course the lassie is gona retaliate shes a lot tougher than I would have been. This year shes just doing her and making everyone laugh along the way. Ppl might no like her and that's fine im sure she couldn't give a fk lol but I have a lot of time for her and I interact with some of the lassies on whb page and they are nice. Anyways cherine needs a boot in the jaw for her racist transphobic slurs 🤛
See im not a lover of Rosie but she does need credit for hows shes changed and what she went through with those fucks. Especially James Smack. Rosie got it guns blazing from every angle. Cherine should too.

• Heart

scottishgirl13

VIP Member
Thinks she’s a big celebrity doing give sways etc.
She tried for the sympathy in hospital showing off her line marks etc. Now saying she’s a victim of trolling/bullies. She’s loving it. Saying it’s expected if you’ve got a big following.

• Haha

someone90

I’m so confused. Rosie abs Alana last I heard were friends. They are talking the other week about meeting for a night out. From reading this it sounds like they’re not friends now?
Knew something off with cherine ages ago. Makes sense about her sister cause she never even suggests why her sister died.
Howling that she said she’s not scared of her ex. She put a video on they he abused her and chased her out of Tenerife. Now she’s nothing to be scared of. Yet not long ago he’s on the run and she’s hiding from him. Denying that her entire life is on tiktok. Idiot.
Her ex is literally still in Tenerife happy with a new baby girl 😂

Tiredgranny72

VIP Member
Just looking at stephanie Tiktok there. Away for the night for her birthday and gets engaged and does nearly 20 odd tiktoks and a live. If Iwere that lassie I'd run a fucking mile. Seems that just the 2 if them ain't enough . Need to include all these strangers. I'd be livid wanting to spend time with the 1 I love and they're constantly on social media showing the world everything 😭😭😭😭😭

whoisme.23

Are yous all for weeprimm? What’s your opinions on her… I used to like before she got with Stacey now I feel like she try’s too hard to act like a little ned 🙄

Tiredgranny72

VIP Member
I am so sorry about ur sister. That's what grinds my gears u get ppl that are truly unwell and need pip then there is these arseholes. Im dreading my review even tho its 2 years away cause i need to fight like fk just to keep it. Xxx
Thank you , I just find it so unfair when these buffoons are roaming around with no cares and there are people actually struggling to keep a roof over their heads and keep kids safe. PIP was definitely designed for addicts and the scam artists. Not for ill people. Xxx

• Heart

Hazel2512

Today’s the big day cherines outing the troll… popcorn ready 🍿

Littlest chicken apparently no paying back £80 🤣 dunno the truth, but drama…. Anyway! Enough tiktok stalking for now…on with my morning! 😄

Litttlest chicken no paying back £80 apparently.. oh the drama! Anyway enough tik too stalkin and on with my morning 🙈

Attachments

Last edited: