Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

whoisme.23

She gets herself sectioned when she knows she’s done wrong 😵💫😂 she’s no well, I’m sure she’s a lesbian but was with this abusive guy in Spain and she got her flat through women’s aid

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Cherylseery

Chatty Member
Anyone watch that Staycey Holmes on Tiktok. Shes trying to build an army? 🤣🤣🤣 claims her mother stole her son and shes exposing her. Though the papers dont state that social work places hom with her mother. She seems a bit deranged and blames her mother for loads of 💩💩💩. I'm not sure but I feel shes a bit of a drama llama and can be very dangerous to be honest. She was on live phoning social work about her son. 😔😔😔
Aye something weird about her. And skye promoting her page and ppl telling skye there's obviously a reason he is with the gran and she says she's doesn't care shes still supporting her cause shes just a mum trying to get her son back. No being funny but if it was a guy would ppl do the same they would all be telling him well there must be a reason u have been stopped seeing them but cause its a woman everyone believes it x

I’m not so sure about Tracy right now. She’s was given £160 in one day but gets loads of donations? I just don’t believe it’s all going on the food bank, after she got given that money she went on a shopping trip for herself and yeh she has her own money but idk man it’s strange and I’ve seen a few people saying she’s scammed people before I’m a bit wary of her but still think it’s a nice thing she’s doing if she’s not scamming

skye needs someone to just slap the cheek out of her she sits behind her phone acting like she’s untouchable but won’t leave the house herself haha
I really hope its not all a scam would be a shitty thing to do. Aye skye thinks she's a wee hard woman somebody will end up slapping her

Tiredgranny72

VIP Member
Most of them think they are something special. Usually the ones shouting about positivity are the biggest snakes and fuckwits and will take anything and everything going. Wonder if DWP know about their "earnings" because some benefits are means tested. Especially if its UC or carers allowance. I read somewhere that the DWP will be watching social media just to catch them out.

• Haha

Tiredgranny72

VIP Member
She's made her page private again.
She was getting it tight this morning 🤣🤣.Be back for a live later on.. Private page doesnt bring in as much attention or money. Still acts all innocent. Seen her saying in a comment shes never hurt anyone in her life.😔😔😔😔 playing victim as per

Hahahahahha 😂😂😂 what colour ?
Purple and pink, same as last time. Stinkingly horrid

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

harribo9001

Chatty Member
They are adults and on that app it kills me watchin some of them dying to tell them to grow up 😂😂😂 can’t believe they are begging for followers etc mental man a life around an app they needs life’s and out this lockdown 😂😂😂

I saw one live she was complaining about the nurses. I was fuming.
she was moaning how she’s in so much pain and they’ve not brought her anything since she asked. People pointed out it hadn’t been more than 5 minutes since she asked.

If she’s in that much pain how is she sitting on live
Chatting brushing her hair.

totally ungrateful thinks she’s better than everyone.
even pre covid hospitals are busy enough without her crap.
Don't forget the wasting police time also. It's not rocket science if you think you're being trolled (called out on your lies) get off the app delete it and have a normal life without seeking validation from stragers who do not know you, they just stupidly feed your ego. People wouldn't notice it if you were gone, someone else as equally as irritating will fill the void.

scottishgirl13

VIP Member
Again attention seeking at his finest. LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME. Ex finds her......wasted police resources as she should of fell under the radar not over publicised where she is just for the sheer fact she wants to cause drama and content.
Exactly! Claims cause she doesn’t post exactly where she lives that posting everything else is ok. Surely if a dangerous person is after you then you wouldn’t put your name and whole life on tiktok. Even if she doesn’t post the area she’s living in she posts enough and is live in the pub etc often enough anyone could find her

harribo9001

Chatty Member
I agree his NAME shouldn’t be on here. I know Rosie personally too I’ve never had an issue with the girl. Ur new here we all have our opinions each to there own but good luck 😉

Tiredgranny72

VIP Member
Oh forgot to add that Cherine live streamed Scott Docs funeral with gifts left on. Also I think her grans funeral last year also. Not live streamed but recorded it. I feel thats a low blow on both counts. People at their lowest and this 💩💩 is recording. I swear if it was my son I'd have been at her door and rattled her sideways. Shows the level of disrespect and never been held accountable. How many siblings does she have? Anyone know? I know sister has passed

• Wow

Muchbee

VIP Member
What about leona lion heart? She's always on my FYP and she would be as wells turning her comments off. She doesn't welcome any engagement unless it's blowing smoke up her arse. Even asking her a question she speaks to people like they are confused 3 year olds with an aggressive or condescending tone.

She focused a lot of her content on Scottish history and got so aggressive when people asked questions about things.
She's a cheeky bastard. I have a mutual friend with her and thought she must be a nice girl aswell but had my head bit off ages ago for I don't even remember what now. Unfollowed her I'm not sure who she thinks she is.

Bostonxx

VIP Member
Seems like none of this is working out how Alana planned. Seems like zander has asked her to delete the video about him and he's thanked rosie for addressing she never says he was an alki either. Rosie isn't talking to wee prim and Stacey because they took a gift for promo off Stephanie Burke. Nothing juicy

Cherylseery

Chatty Member
Granny you've made it! Cheesybeano has made you your own personalised video😂👏
Just seen it 🤦‍♀️ see at the end of the day b4 all these go fund me sites etc if we wanted something we saved for it. That is what I do id be too embarrassed to put up a gfm

I'm in need of an electric wheelchair and no the shitty normal one I've got so I'm starting a gfm get yer hauns in yer pockets guys and gals 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

someone90

Sounds like the effects of the drugs have caught up with her. She’s a compulsive liar.
she can’t even remember her own lies to stick to a story.

I think tiktok was her trying to reinvent herself as this nice innocent immature woman. She plays up to the silly girl act but they’re definitely not who she is.
100% agree with you there! She’d have got much more respect if she had just came out as an ex addict that was trying to change her leave and spread a bit of positivity but she’s just went on a power trip and slipped right back into old habits! She was making fake profiles pretending to be her ex and talking to herself on Facebook years ago, nothings changed at all!

• Haha

scottishgirl13

VIP Member
I’m so confused. Rosie abs Alana last I heard were friends. They are talking the other week about meeting for a night out. From reading this it sounds like they’re not friends now?
Knew something off with cherine ages ago. Makes sense about her sister cause she never even suggests why her sister died.
Howling that she said she’s not scared of her ex. She put a video on they he abused her and chased her out of Tenerife. Now she’s nothing to be scared of. Yet not long ago he’s on the run and she’s hiding from him. Denying that her entire life is on tiktok. Idiot.

Reactions: 6