Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Gotta laugh at the ones putting the appeal out without dipping into their own pocket 🤣🤣🤣.Will let everyone else donate but sit there all righteous thinking I've done something good 🙄🙄 No u havent as u never put your hand in your pocket to help. 😂😂😂😂
Exactly I know no one likes her on here but I think Rosie is the only one that does what she says and before anyone says no am no Rosie am just seeing these clowns for what they are that cheesybeano begging for money for carpets Tracy begging everyday allana will be nxt for her op 🤣🤣

Reactions: 7

PeachArcher

Chatty Member
So Cherine only came on my FYP recently and being Scottish myself, I had to have a swatch. My spidey senses went into overdrive so I came straight over here. Tattle hasn’t failed me 🤣. I work in SW in the local authority she says she worked in, no chance she’d have been left with 12 kids! In fact, I don’t think our children’s units have that many beds!
I don’t actually see many Scottish tik tokkers on my FYP, I’ve been far too invested in the Lawrence/Smithy/Mel/Ralph drama!

• Haha

harribo9001

Chatty Member
That Steph Burke drives me up the wall Aswell I’ve had to block her she needs to get a job man aff TikTok for a day non fucking stop 😂😂😂😂

• Haha

MrsNico

Living for this thread!!!

what about Ainsley??? I can’t watch her anymore - the hair flicking and over exaggerating words

• Heart

Squidward's Missus

Chatty Member
I seen the James Smac drama dont know who stephanie is but seen gill being mentioned who was scott doc gf, I think , I also think James Smac was pumping Gill recently ( I have had to cancel my netflix subscription as tik tok is enough drama for me.
My better half moans about about the amount time I spend "investigating" stuff on tik tok 🤣 I didnt realise how nosey I actually was til I joined 😔 I dont know these people but I feel like I know every detail of their lives....or if I dont, i want to know 🤣🤣

• Haha

Elliesmum13

VIP Member
What’s been getting said about Weeprimm? Can’t find a forum for her?
squareburgers is the best, so so funny. When she mimmicks her kids English accent hahaha

Elcatx

In my opinion it's been cherine or the Lorena that spouted that 💩 about Rosie's kids. Cant prove it but I think it was. 😔😔 And see if it was she needs her face belted probably no feel it though cos o those blues 😂😂
It’s just sick of it is. She posted a TikTok saying would people be happier if she jumped over the balcony🤦🏻‍♀️. Talk about playing the victim🤦🏻‍♀️

• Wow
Mushroom lass ugh she needs a slap that makeup video what the hell is with those faces she's pulling. She needs signed in.
Now I suffer really bad anxiety and I've been in car accidents, given birth a few times, been battered by an idiot ex and not once been admitted into hospital with 'extreme anxiety' give me strength that there's people out there in the world that think this lassie is actually telling the truth.

• Heart

whoisme.23

Did yous just see that Alanna blanco shouting at James Mac calling him a junkie after she just admitted she used to take vallium? 😂😂

• Haha

menopausalmargrit

VIP Member
I like Karrie, she is funny and doesnt get involved in all her sister's drama. I swing back and forth with Avril - she can be genuinely quite amusing but she doesnt half talk shite 😂 Her obsession with Jamesmac is embarrassing (🤮🤮🤮) and shes obviously got a thing for JamieJames as well but seems to have calmed that down after the three way flirt-a-thon wind up videos between him, Heidthebaw and Rosie last week 😂
The way all the straight women swoon over JamieJames is embarrassing considering he is blatantly gay. I do really like him though, he seems pretty sound.

Tiredgranny72

VIP Member
Lorena is Cherine puppet ,she never lets her speak constantly talking over her ..I give lorena a few weeks then we will never see her again ..who would want to be associated with a pill popping racist lying nasty piece of shit that she is 😡
Just seen a video were shes denying being scared of her ex. Hes 2 hrs away n tenerife which is part of canary islands and not near spain. Shes a fucking walloper honestly cannot remember her own lies

Playing poor me card. Cannot do right for doing wrong. Still no apology though. And comments off

• Haha

Muchbee

VIP Member
I see Cherine is just off phone to police, they'retTelling 1 they can't trace an IP address which is true, the amount of people spouting this pish is unreal that they can trace it.
2, if anyone has video of her on page they will act. 🤣🤣🤣 its slander apparently. Good luck with that. Isnt that a civil matter? Slander etc Fuck if it's no hospitals it's the police. For someone who doesnt work and pay their income tax she sure knows how to milk the system of the people who actually pay it. Every day she annoys me so much more with her constant need for attention either off doctors or police. Another cretin who probably has never been told no or held accountable for her actions. 🤔🤔🤔
She talks so much shite. Maybe the restaurant ought to get her done for slander if that's the case. Reading her replying to comments "just coz I'm big on here I'm still a normal person"
When are they gonna realize BIG on tick tock doesnt mean anything😭 and sorry you're far from normal Hun.

• Heart

someone90

I’m all here for you 😍 but I also seen he was happy with someone else and a new baby I was so confused by her lies 😀🤣
Thank you 🙈🙈 100% same! Years ago she would be sniffing gear in the toilets of atm and polo but saying she was leaving for a social work shift! I remember she was posting on Facebook that she was in hospital for kidney failure but someone outed her in the comments because she was actually in for taking multiple order doses & she blocked them! Wouldn’t surprise me if she got have of Glasgow’s gay population on her block list 😂

whoisme.23

I've said it before Social workers do not do shifts in childrens homes, that I know of. Its support workers that do these shifts. Dies this whopper really think everyone is daft. Surely her manager Lorena should be keeping her right?
yeah I’ve stayed in children homes and hostels. It’s support workers. Social workers come in for meetings and things like that, dangerous liar…