Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

harribo9001

Chatty Member
And thats fine, I want people to know the truth aboht rosie. This thread will be banned shortly anyway because cherines not even topic of convo anymore and we have transphobic comments being posted along with people liking it
We get u hate Rosie but Jesus Yes I know her pass I’m pass caring as My sister donated to Tracy so I’m caring about now not what Rosie done back in 20174629 who cares she never done nothing wrong last night or this morning other then saying go look on here before you give ur stuff away? So tell me? What’s wrong in saying that?

Reactions: 6

Donski

I must be blocked because I can't see her videos no more any time I saw her on fyp was nearly always something about being poorly or bring in hospital. She posted a video about letting a balloon out the window with a note for who found it, I put a comment up saying please don't do this as it could harm or kill animals. Quite a few including herself liked the comment later on all notifications of likes disappeared and when I went on her profile it said no videos.
A video has literally just came up on my fyp of her giving a bottle pf buckfast to 2 guys who found that balloon! All the comments are saying well done!! I despair

• Haha

Squidward's Missus

Chatty Member
Haha how embarrassing was that tho wen she shaved her hair. Do her or her man work they are always on tt and constantly drinking 🤔 she got her hair done no long ago I think but she never mentioned extensions. And hes using some thing you inject for weightloss that's usually to treat some illness could be diabetes but cant remember. Xx
They are totally embarrassing - after the tantrum they had after Rosie won, I dont blame Amanda and the others for giving up on Shitebag. Was supposed to be a bit of fun but grown adults couldnt keep their mouths shut to let the winner enjoy her win and had to stomp their feet and stick their bottom lips out and whine "But we were betttterrrrrr than heeeerrrr " 🙄

Tiredgranny72

VIP Member
I think it is the ‘professional’ ones he is going out with, ive heard his voice in the background of quite a few of the STS videos. The 2 of them need to get a real job and off tik tok all day!
It's the poor wife I feel sorry for. I dont think they should be posting until trial to be honest. Like Alex from UK childforce. Gives the partner and any kids time to move and not be targeted from the community. People dont see sense and I remember a couple of stings here and at 1 people actually set fire to a garage at the property and nearly fucking killed kids. Neighbours kids at that. I feel their family if not standing by said paedophile need time to get away and forge another life for themselves. That's just me though. Not against them they do a great job, just feel for the families

Well guys, it's happened......Cherine has blocked me 🤣 I commented a laughing emoji on someones comment about her (which is the only time I have reacted to anything regarding her.....on tiktok anyway 😉) and she must have seen it so me with my 40 odd followers and not one single actual video are now deemed unworthy of seeing her and her lies on my fyp 😭😭
She an arse 🤣🤣🤣 at another hotel by looks of it. Where she getting the money? Doesnt need a house shes either in Cathy's or hospital and now hotels.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Squidward's Missus

Chatty Member
Get yourself onto Stephs TikTok I’m dead I got sent a video I am fuck dead howling 😂😂😂😂😂😂
Jesus Christ.....or should I say Oh My God (repeat 20344 times). Nothing is private anymore 🤷‍♀️ Bet the whole time she was thinking "Yaaaaas man, think of the views am gonna get on this!"

• Haha

harribo9001

Chatty Member
Alana didnt need Rosie, Rosie started buddying up with Alana after the Cherine thing. Alana started gaining views because she had a run in with another Glasgow tiktoker who was compared to her. Then the Cherine thing happened and Alana was on lives running her mouth. Noone needs Rosies kind of attention, she is trouble noone wants around them and everyone's now realising 😉
Not how I seen it unfold but okay I’m leaving here with that opinion I like Rosie.

Cherylseery

Chatty Member
Wtf was that radio story all about?? I think she's only saying on radio knowing fine well ppl will hear it that she worked in social work cause no one believed her. The question was weird ways u have broke ur phone and she goes on a spiel about working in care home. pretty sure thats different than a social worker hen. I just can't deal way the lies. I did follow her but she's removed me cause I made a comment on her page 🤣

• Haha
That vid is still up luv and I seen ur comment and liked it lol xx she obviously blocking anyone who says one thing she doesn't agree with xx

Agree with everything u said. So this supposed abuse happened in 2017 in tenerife been to court 8 times i searched and couldn't find anything about it. Which of course doesn't mean its not true however on her fb she put she was booked for tenerife then covid hit so couldn't go. Why would u go if ur so scared of this ex. Also saying she's a social worker and has had 3 bought houses but im sure she stays in a council house. Nothing wrong with that I do too. Hate that ppl think its just ppl on benefits that r in council houses. My man works 60 hours a week and I used to work but due to becoming disabled I couldn't. Really pisses me off all these hospital admissions she says in early vids because of brittle asthma my husband has really bad asthma but controlled by meds. When I couldn't feel my arms and legs and had many falls I still avoided going to hospital during a pandemic but she was in so many times. She needs to get a grip of herself
It's not just her mum that's an enabler it's all her deluded followers falling for all this rubbish, the comments are like she's some sort of Saint. However her back story paints a very different picture.

whoisme.23

We’re meant to be trolls & gossips in the alanna tattle video she posted comments 🤦🏼‍♂️😂 we all tell the truth here 🙌🏼
Nothing but the truth 👏🏻 Apparently that Alanna bullied and humiliated a young severely mentally ill girl on that other app she’s a 2 faced bully and hopefully people realise that soon

Wee primm deffo has something that makes her more vulnerable and Stacey is a joke 😳

harribo9001

Chatty Member
Past ** can’t even type because I’m pass caring about who’s where what now it’s TikTok they all need a life

Not once said there was anything wrong with it. I just like everything out in the open.

I’m sure plenty of people know about her past ain’t really a secret but cool you keep doing you hen ♥

Who’s the 2 who got the last thread fucked 😜 because it’s still here getting this one fucked now!

My comments keep getting reported so I’m away back out this enjoy the drama 😂😂 but we’ll done Rosie hen outing that tramp after what I’ve heard this morning soon see Tracy myself.

scottishgirl13

VIP Member
I only found out about her live streaming Scott's funeral when someone mentioned it during all this mushroom stuff 😩 Why the fuck would you? And leaving gifts on. What a liberty man. I would have kicked her into next week if it had been a member of my family 😡
And how she has the cheek to say that is her voice.......🤷‍♀️ Honestly dont know how she gets away with all this shit while others get called out and crucified for much less.
i don’t get why she would live stream Scott’s funeral anyway. She wasn’t friends with him. And it was public the link so anyone who wanted could watch it. She used it for her own gains.

Any chat on coops? He’s a lost soul. Drinks all day, his eyes don’t seem to focus and he’s just aggressive. His pals canzo and big bros wee bro etc seem far too old to be acting like they do, creepy as.

harribo9001

Chatty Member
I wouldn’t be jealous of her or where she is because karma it works in wonderful ways! The lies she tells let me just say I’ve not seen the sister at the flat 😳🙃 or I must just be missing her at all times 😂

Muchbee

VIP Member
She is a guy like straight up she may have took T but she still has the bone structure and build of a man still has a **** how can she offer a woman a fight? Isn't it wrong for men to hit women?
Right I was going to ask this but didn't want to offend anyone. I still believe Rosie would knock her out regardless.

• Haha

Fiji31

She just really annoys me 😂 idk her comments are always off, she’s a bouncer but acts like she the police 😂😂
Her career goal is in the police apparently but shes been told she cany do it until she quits security.. she makes me cringe she doesnt half think she is something cause of her sia badge there not exactly hard to get 😂

Did you see the stuff about him being godfather to _jaaaaayde
That was so weird 😂 what's the deal with her & that gazzaboy one week there so in love then the next there both slaggin each other off then back again the next week. Think they've broke up again & seen him last week on a live wi james smac posting proof of her cheating one pic was of her kissing her 'godfather' 🙈

• Haha