Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tiredgranny72

VIP Member
It's not just her mum that's an enabler it's all her deluded followers falling for all this rubbish, the comments are like she's some sort of Saint. However her back story paints a very different picture.
💯💯 I've always said it's the followers that create these monsters. On Tiktok I've so many blocked it's mostly Americans and overseas people I'm seeing 🤣🤣🤣 But I do believe the gift things and PayPal should be blocked and against the law. It's only the vulnerable that donate. I've donated and bought clothes from TikTok (unsubtle Skulls and Talk clothing) Mental health charities. And donated to go fund mes for Terminally ill kids. Was scammed once. Guys still on doing same and all the followers are telling him what an inspiration he is. Hes now claiming he has cancer. Calgary Police know of him and has previous for scamming. But a lesson learned. Never would I think of sending gifts to people who can damn well afford things themselves. Smithy family annoy me for this. He gave up his livelihood for Tiktok 🙈🙈🙈. Absolute wrong move. That 50k ain't gonna last long.

• Sad
Reactions: 6

Yeooow

Regardless who it is who ever thinks its acceptable to have drugs round children deserve police and the social called

Tiredgranny72

VIP Member
Nobody has mentioned thoughts on Dugheed
I used to follower her a while back, I just feel her content is full of close dancing, looking desperately for a man or arguing with trolls 🤣🤣🤣. If I remember right did she not argue with a taxi driver over having to pay full fare 🤣🤣🤣or was that classed as a "joke"

Fk sake im originally from Glasgow aswell then moved here 🤣
No way that's mental 🤣🤣

• Haha

Yeooow

Not being transphobic but alanna is technically still a man so isnt it wrong for her to pick on a woman
You are being transpobic and your not welcome here

She must be exhausted our Rosie between running the WHB page AND an entire tattle thread... Alanna is proving what a cunt she is she's been happy to sit and ask questions and talking about people Rosie's fell out with only to turn round now n say Rosies said this n that. Vileeeeee wee cretin.
Rosie was doin the same last year shes no better

Has anyone seen the latest food bank appeal for a mum needing every single item for going back to school tomorrow for a 13 year old as she was let down for a tap? Never heard so much bullshit in my life.
She gives me the fear coming on with no teeth in you’d need to be starving to take anything of her she’s absolutely manky

Muchbee

VIP Member
For a musician Cherine doesn't not have a bit of rhythm in her dancing. WHB ben has the radio clip on his page.
Listened to it there how she came to the conclusion that sharing that story on the radio was a good idea I'll never know😂

• Haha

Cherylseery

Chatty Member
Brian only ever replies to womans comments or wee boys its never men. I had an Argument with him b4 thinking he was a big man cant stand him. Stephanie is in her 30s yet is like a wee ned and looks so much older and if I hear "know that you are good enough" one more time 😠

Cherylseery

Chatty Member
What makes me titter is how she brings up her age and people comment that she looks in her 20s! Are they blind?! She’s haggard as hell! 😂 I’d have said late 40s not 39!!! 🤣
I thought that aswell she does not look in her 20s ffs and maybe if ppl seen her without the filters they would see that xx

• Haha

PeachArcher

Chatty Member
See that stacey/stayace lassie she does my nut in shes on live has on it send gifts it annoys haters. Then is spouting pish about raising weans to be independent cause if there dependant they will tap money off people. Shes a tramp. Something no right with her story either.
She’s blocked me on all of her accounts because I asked questions. The last live I saw she was focussing on a spat with a neighbour. Lots of conflict with people, yet fails to recognise that she is the common denominator.

Aye deffo if she keeps going on the way she is she won’t have other child for much longer 😳😳
This! I work in social work in a different local authority and I think she’s basically documenting a breakdown and detachment from reality. Her gullible followers are just enabling her, the ‘your wean, your choice’ brigade. She has removed the wee one from education to home school him and has mentioned social work input with him before. Gonna send a NOC through to Gorbals & Govanhill, at least make sure they’re on the radar. She’s either going to bring serious trouble to her door or is gonna go looking for it and drag that wee boy along with her.

Tiredgranny72

VIP Member
Oh I am so here for all the Scottish tik tok gossip 😁
I cant help but like Rosie - she makes me laugh even if I dont agree with her all the time.
Cherine is a loony, i thought she was a relatively harmless loony at first, but no so sure now.
Detest Brian the ned and his child bride and stefntonic....well, I dont mind him as such, its her that grates on me more. And I LOATHE Stephanie Burke with every fibre of my being 🤭
I'm much the same but can only take rosie in small doses 🤣🤣.I feel right now people need to leave Scott Docs name out their mouth and off their page.only been 7 months since he took his own life. His family dont need to be reminded when they are trying to grieve and move on, not that they really can from something so tragic. I do feel rosie can be passionate when she believes in something but can be overpowering sometimes

whoisme.23

Tracy short definitely has sticky fingers…. She might be doing a nice thing but she’s 100% taking from it

scottishgirl13

VIP Member
She’s put mushroom in her bio and laughing about it all. She still doesn’t get that it’s the fact that she 1.said anaphylaxis when she meant mild allergy. 2.blamed the restaurant for the wrong pizza. 3.filmed it for tiktok! 4.ignored the comments about it for days as if nothing happened. Then lastly she made a crap video filmed in hospital as if she’s the victim a d made a tiny mistake. She knew what she was doing. It got her the fame she’s desperately trying for.

Did anyone see her video of the 2 girls opening their gifts? She was asking like she’s a big celeb doing a give away. Bit strange giving teenage girls bikinis.

I feel they are a bit addicted to drink. And the guy stef cant or wont understand it's the drink keeping his weight on. On some drug from a cosmetic place and still drinking 🙈🙈🙈. She cannot see anyone doing better or getting more attention or shes there trying to be friendly 🤣🤣 couldn't even let rosie enjoy winning that shitebag game. Had to out do her. Used to like them but walking around a shopping mall in a leotard while her man films it is a bit eyes wide shut for me 🤣🤣🤣🤣. Only fans is the next step

Came here to say about cherine latest videos. She thinks shes setting things right when in fact shes digging a deeper hole 🤣🤣🤣 She has fake accounts too trolling Rosie and the Ben bully page. (I'm sure 1 is called phil mcCraken) . Anyone know anything about the wee psychic page whis voice is worse than Coles n Abbies? Christie's readings I think. Wow shes something else. Had to block her she was everywhere at some point. Her and that Crackpot Maw came out in defence of Cherine. And was disappointed in her slagging off Rosie's overdose. That's just not on. 😔😔
Phil mckraken was cherine hiding behind a fake acc to so she can keep the im innocent persona

whoisme.23

Anyone watch that Staycey Holmes on Tiktok. Shes trying to build an army? 🤣🤣🤣 claims her mother stole her son and shes exposing her. Though the papers dont state that social work places hom with her mother. She seems a bit deranged and blames her mother for loads of 💩💩💩. I'm not sure but I feel shes a bit of a drama llama and can be very dangerous to be honest. She was on live phoning social work about her son. 😔😔😔
Yeah I’ve been watching her, her boy is 14 there is no way she “stole” him he probably doesn’t want anything to do with her she seems a bit off

Doodlebug71

VIP Member
Stephanie burke just been on live saying the guys they met out where lovely but the lassies she wanted to stick the head in. Seriously ur a gran hen grow up get off the gear. In a pub they never been in acting like a fanny u can see in the video way the lassies acting the big I am

Fkn quarter past 1 in the morning and skyes weans bouncing about. Get yer wean to bed
She is a total embarrassment and no amount of enhancements to her face will change the fact she is a pure munter, makes me embarrassed to be a glaswegian ...so aye ma luvlees

Bostonxx

VIP Member
Credit where it's due. Just a shame all the roasters supporting all the wrong ones cant see it.
It's probably cause her delivery isn't always great and if you do just watch one video it looks like Shes waffling a lot of shite 😂 you need to get invested to see rosies side 😂. Still not saying she's a saint but I like her more than I dislike all the other tiktok wankers 😂

harribo9001

Chatty Member
Naw we cant have people out here callin everyone else out when thebig daft lassie has stolen herself. All that moral fibre eh Rosemarie.Those in glass houses?
But we get u hate Rosie I don’t So each to there own but I think her outing everyone is about time she turned it round and she didn’t do anything wrong other then giving people a heads up before giving Tracy I wish I wasn’t blind and didn’t donate to any tiktokers.

I already know about her pass I couldn’t give 2 fucks about that.

We’re talking about here and now of everyone being robbed.