Cherineandcathydoll

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aye something weird about her. And skye promoting her page and ppl telling skye there's obviously a reason he is with the gran and she says she's doesn't care shes still supporting her cause shes just a mum trying to get her son back. No being funny but if it was a guy would ppl do the same they would all be telling him well there must be a reason u have been stopped seeing them but cause its a woman everyone believes it x

I really hope its not all a scam would be a crappy thing to do. Aye skye thinks she's a wee hard woman somebody will end up slapping her
The stacey one told the whole of Tiktok the boy has sent pics of his private parts to a younger girl and people are after him for it. That's a private thing I feel shes creating shite. I wouldnt speak to her again if I were him. She was on earlier screaming about her youngest being bullied at park. Hes 7 I think and has autism. I wouldnt let him out himself with autism to be honest

Search Jennifer Holmes on Facebook there’s status up about it all 😂 it’s madness
Seen that and all Stacey's wee followers jumping on giving her grief when they are only hearing her side of it. I mean keep your bleeping nose out I'd be saying. Stacey seems like shes wanting gifts also seen alot of people complaining that shes blocked them and they have gifted and supported her. They then get a pile of cheek from her🤣🤣🤣 is Tiktok full of fantasists 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Search Jennifer Holmes on Facebook there’s status up about it all 😂 it’s madness
Seen that and all Stacey's wee followers jumping on giving her grief when they are only hearing her side of it. I mean keep your bleeping nose out I'd be saying. Stacey seems like shes wanting gifts also seen alot of people complaining that shes blocked them and they have gifted and supported her. They then get a pile of cheek from her🤣🤣🤣 is Tiktok full of fantasists 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 5
So did uz not get socks lol to sit and watch 🤔 🤣

My man would be ragin if I played on my phone all nite whilst out especially just after getting engaged put ur phone doon and enjoy ur nite ffs
Nope not a sock did I get😂😂😂 I'm sure it was maybe £2 extra for the socks

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Cannot be doing wi Skye at all. Acts all wide eyed and innocent but gets her snidey wee digs in at folk she doesnt like. She knows exactly how to push folk's buttons. I'd be feart to leave the house as well if I was her - there must be plenty that want a swing at her.....

She has just appeared recently on my FYP....I get such a strange vibe off of her, I dont know what it is, she kinda gives me the heebie jeebies 😬😮
I thought I was the only one but I get a weird vibe from her too I don't know what it is she seems a bit mental

Just listened to her on clyde. I don't think she would have been allowed to send the other staff member home and be left herself with 12 kids overnight in a children's home im sure there's rules in place

The question was strangest ways uve broke ur mobile phone and she gives some crappy story about wen she worked in a children's home she mentioned social work 🤣 u think that's cause ppl were saying she isn't a social worker. And said she dropped her phone down the toilet and couldn't set her alarm so her and the kids in children's unit slept in for school 😳

And u would think working in a children's home u would need first aid 🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Just listened to her on clyde. I don't think she would have been allowed to send the other staff member home and be left herself with 12 kids overnight in a children's home im sure there's rules in place

The question was strangest ways uve broke ur mobile phone and she gives some crappy story about wen she worked in a children's home she mentioned social work 🤣 u think that's cause ppl were saying she isn't a social worker. And said she dropped her phone down the toilet and couldn't set her alarm so her and the kids in children's unit slept in for school 😳

And u would think working in a children's home u would need first aid 🙄
What voice did she use for the radio? The sad one or the "ohhh myyyy godddd it was honestly sooo sooo funny" voice? Was there Ave Maria playing in the background?🤔

• Haha
What makes me titter is how she brings up her age and people comment that she looks in her 20s! Are they blind?! She’s haggard as hell! 😂 I’d have said late 40s not 39!!! 🤣

• Haha
What makes me titter is how she brings up her age and people comment that she looks in her 20s! Are they blind?! She’s haggard as hell! 😂 I’d have said late 40s not 39!!! 🤣
I thought that aswell she does not look in her 20s ffs and maybe if ppl seen her without the filters they would see that xx

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Is that trishamc1888?
She’s a weird one, can’t remember what it was but she “fell out” with her daughter who’s only youngish 17/18 at the most and then the first time seeing her she was posting her all over tik tok and you could tell how uncomfortable she was. She’s a fat mess

Look at the words on cherines wish list "wonder if anyone will treat me for a change." Just screams narcissist to me

She’s a weird one, can’t remember what it was but she “fell out” with her daughter who’s only youngish 17/18 at the most and then the first time seeing her she was posting her all over tik tok and you could tell how uncomfortable she was. She’s a fat mess
I don't follow her but she's always in about ppls business and always going on about trolls and loved being on that tiktok news page thought she was a ticket. Wonder why her lassie doesn't talk to her

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Thoughts on trisha Mac I just can’t 😂
I was blocked from her old page - I may or may not have made a comment about her on one of WHB's earlier pages and she must have seen it 🤣🤣 Now she has a new page she is starting to appear on my my fyp again. Which is unfortunate. Cannot be doing with her so usually scroll past. Does she still roll that tongue bar round her mouth at a hunner miles an hour when she gets excited about someone elses misfortune? 🤢

Trisha is never ever out of the drama soon as u pull her she’s like ur a troll em naw doll ur a fat troll getting ur nose in again she’s non stop on there Aswell how people support wish list etc il never understand it’s a free app 😂

• Haha
Trisha is never ever out of the drama soon as u pull her she’s like ur a troll em naw doll ur a fat troll getting ur nose in again she’s non stop on there Aswell how people support wish list etc il never understand it’s a free app 😂
I've no idea who she is but she sounds delightful😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
For a musician Cherine doesn't not have a bit of rhythm in her dancing. WHB ben has the radio clip on his page.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.