Cherineandcathydoll - can't go to the loo, looks 9 months pregnant with all the poo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hasn’t pissed for 4 days… what a ducking lie. How do her tiktok followers not see through it?! I’m getting so angry now. Constantly wasting nhs time. That will be next thing will be having permanent bleeping catheter. Also they don’t just “pop one in drain ya” and your on your way. She’s a top bleep

Reactions: 12
Hasn’t pissed for 4 days… what a ducking lie. How do her tiktok followers not see through it?! I’m getting so angry now. Constantly wasting nhs time. That will be next thing will be having permanent bleeping catheter. Also they don’t just “pop one in drain ya” and your on your way. She’s a top bleep
Hasn’t pissed for four days? That’s a bit weird considering she was blue lighted to the hospital less than 3 days ago after collapsing when going to the toilet. It’s not as if she had went to the toilet to do a shite…. She even said she collapsed off the pan after she’d finished and wiped herself.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I cannot stand the laugh she does after she has lied 🤥
That Lorena must be a right yin to if she’s constantly enabling her to do this stuff. Cherine is seriously mentally unwell and I truly believe she has munchausans. She needs sectioned with the doctors in full control of any medication she takes so she can’t abuse her pills and also her diet and I’m pretty sure after a while cherine will have nothing at all wrong with her.

Reactions: 13
Yeah they were a pair of arseholes!
Her starting every video, "Hiiiii guuuuuys" STFU 👊

No chance did this idiot go out dressed like a 12 year old going to prom 😭😭
Love a Stef n tonic video.
I love her. I don’t want to talk to her or anything but I’d have a most enjoyable 5 mins lying on top of her.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 2
Hasn’t pissed for four days? That’s a bit weird considering she was blue lighted to the hospital less than 3 days ago after collapsing when going to the toilet. It’s not as if she had went to the toilet to do a shite…. She even said she collapsed off the pan after she’d finished and wiped herself.
I forgot about that and it seems cherine did too 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Naw. Naw. I cannot believe this man. This isn’t happening surely. She needs examined as some sort of medical mystery. Can’t shite, now cant pee, but can sell anything on TikTok. Then has the audacity to post all these videos and the enablers lap it up. Surely nobody is that daft NOW they can’t see through this!! We all called it though. Said it would be the kidneys. Where’s Harold Shipman when you need him.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Love a Stef n tonic video.
I love her. I don’t want to talk to her or anything but I’d have a most enjoyable 5 mins lying on top of her.
Umm ok then 😳😂
She is a good looking woman to be fair and she's in great shape but she is bleeping annoying 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It’s the psychiatric hospital she’s needing this behaviour isny bleeping normal

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It’s the fact the doctor doesn’t even entertain her in the slightest and just sent her to hospital. The doctor knows that’s her end game and what she wants. The GPS are too busy for the likes of Cherine these days.

Reactions: 8
Typical crackpot Cherine video..”how is everybody” proceeds to talk about fake illness and moan and lie..then..”it could only happen to me” ….more shite talk whilst loosely blaming nhs for giving her an illness or making it worse…then “you know me guys I’m still smiling” smiles through gritted teeth with the strongest filter to hide those black, Prince Philip eye bags.. 💀💀💀💀💀 Oi Cherine, away raffle yersel hen and do us all a favour!

Reactions: 9
Naw. Naw. I cannot believe this man. This isn’t happening surely. She needs examined as some sort of medical mystery. Can’t shite, now cant pee, but can sell anything on TikTok. Then has the audacity to post all these videos and the enablers lap it up. Surely nobody is that daft NOW they can’t see through this!! We all called it though. Said it would be the kidneys. Where’s Harold Shipman when you need him.
She'll have an asthma attack and go intae anaphylactic shock while she's there, covers aw bases.

• Haha
It’s at times like this I miss Chelsea Wright. At least that crackpot was predictable.

New title suggestion - Canny pish so makes a wish, blue lights take her to get oot her dish.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Cherine the only horror round here is you!! Look at the state of her! How can she be in her 30’s?? Jesus wept 😫😫😫

A8C59480-A0B2-4D33-B741-B52B1D63AD57.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 7
It’s the ‘no well’, ‘sick’ eyes into the bargain. Where she looked as fit as a fiddle hours ago laughing away, crossed legged on her living room floor but apparently at that point hadn’t pished for four days.

Reactions: 10
Hey guys. I’ve just had a bladder scan and the Doctor has confirmed that I’m 100% full of pish 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She's an absolute walloper. She's away to the hospital with COVID putting vulnerable people at risk, putting the Nurses and Dr's at risk because she can't pee properly. What's the definition of properly Cherine?

Those Nurses and Dr's she'll probably infect tonight have to look after really ill people. Maybe even some with really serious health conditions unlike her and have barely any immune system 😡

Do you think that bothers cherine? She’ll gladly throw anyone under the bus for a bit of fame. Restaurants, ex partners, NHS staff to name a few. She’s the epitome of a crackpot.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.