Cherineandcathydoll - can't go to the loo, looks 9 months pregnant with all the poo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s not got covid symptoms apparently she’s asymptomatic 🤣 and they never took any blood when she was at the hospital! Obv she has a big red flag when she appears in A&E 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Talking about her shite whilst wearing a Winnie the Pooh tshirt…aww the irony! . Serious question…does she have learning difficulties? She seems to struggle to even speak! Or maybe it’s all the prescription drugs!
years of drug abuse.

Reactions: 5
Go watch her video where the girls asks genuine question about falling off the toilet..... Cherie says on the phone to the doctor yesterday the doctor was confused as why the hospital never done her bloods when she was in unconscious but then she says I don't know why they never done them but hopefully they do them tonight????? So on the phone to the doctor YESTERDAY she must have already knew she was going to go to the hospital that night?? If the doctor sent her to hospital and she was on the phone why would she not telling her to go to the surgery n get bloods done? And why was she up the hospital so late, surely the doctor would have sent her up with a letter as to why she needed to be seen? Anytime my doctor sent me to hospital that's been the procedure, they get u a letter or call ahead and you go right away.

Reactions: 7
Go watch her video where the girls asks genuine question about falling off the toilet..... Cherie says on the phone to the doctor yesterday the doctor was confused as why the hospital never done her bloods when she was in unconscious but then she says I don't know why they never done them but hopefully they do them tonight????? So on the phone to the doctor YESTERDAY she must have already knew she was going to go to the hospital that night?? If the doctor sent her to hospital and she was on the phone why would she not telling her to go to the surgery n get bloods done? And why was she up the hospital so late, surely the doctor would have sent her up with a letter as to why she needed to be seen? Anytime my doctor sent me to hospital that's been the procedure, they get u a letter or call ahead and you go right away.
My GP surgery dnt do bloods they book you into local phlebotomy hubs not a&e 🙈

Reactions: 6
New thread suggestion…
‘It’s me, Cherine. I canny pee, what am I like! He-he-he’
🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Thread suggestion:

She now can't pee but has finally shat
But still flogging her tik tok shop tat

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The video of those core twisters, Jesus chrisstttt.
is there anyshit she won’t try and sell?

Reactions: 2
She forgot to list munchausen as one of her ailments by OMG is she for ducking real she wants a wee admission for 2 weeks to the priory 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The post has gone already😡I hope some saved that or SR it. What she done in that video is disgusting, she’s planted that wee seed in all of those gullible followers of hers for sympathy and £16,000. I’m livid with that waster

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.