Cherineandcathydoll - can't go to the loo, looks 9 months pregnant with all the poo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was unconscious but been in hospital for 6 hours and going home now. Aye nae bother bleeping Billy liar. Seriously needs cancelled forever. Her attention seeking and lying just gets worse. Can't stand her.
My OH was in longer the other night with a torn ACL waiting for an X-ray 🙄

Reactions: 6
I have just seen this woman on my fyp and had to watch some of her content.
Wtf. Like 🤯 my mind was blown.

How did she manage to get a stoma bag.

Then after it, her behaviour both on the ward and after the op.
She’s one of those people who thrives on being unwell so much she invents illness’s. The nhs workers must’ve been demented with her.

The crying in the toilet. She’s no right. 🤣🤣

Can any other Scottish peeps help.

Who are the Scottish couple that were on tik tok from Glasgow. She was about 10/15 years younger than him. Sure his name was Brian. He looked like he’d been dug up.
They had 2 boys, quite young and close in age. Sure he had an older child! They were always falling out with folk, calling it on tik tok. I used to see them when I first was on tik tok but can’t remember their names. Sure they had a page together then he had a separate 1?
This carry on is mild for Cherine! Ah your talking about Skye Thomson and her man Brian, not sure if he still has an account but she does,

This carry on is mild for Cherine! Ah your talking about Skye Thomson and her man Brian, not sure if he still has an account but she does,
Another two pricks. She stopped her carry on/videos when the brew made her go and get a job.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I have just seen this woman on my fyp and had to watch some of her content.
Wtf. Like 🤯 my mind was blown.

How did she manage to get a stoma bag.

Then after it, her behaviour both on the ward and after the op.
She’s one of those people who thrives on being unwell so much she invents illness’s. The nhs workers must’ve been demented with her.

The crying in the toilet. She’s no right. 🤣🤣

Can any other Scottish peeps help.

Who are the Scottish couple that were on tik tok from Glasgow. She was about 10/15 years younger than him. Sure his name was Brian. He looked like he’d been dug up.
They had 2 boys, quite young and close in age. Sure he had an older child! They were always falling out with folk, calling it on tik tok. I used to see them when I first was on tik tok but can’t remember their names. Sure they had a page together then he had a separate 1?
The bold Skye & sweetie wife Brian 😂 they were a pair of bangers. Pretty sure they had a thread on here at one point.

What u are seeing is mild from Cherine, read her older threads on here that got shut down because they were madness 🤭 they are under cherineandcathydoll.

Reactions: 9
View attachment 1515217
Honest to duck I can’t deal with the stupid cow anymore. Had and infection and was unconscious aye naw bother cherine so had to get blue lighted to the hospital for a painkiller prescription
It has been so obvious she has been building up to yet another unecessary hospital admission. GGC hospitals and emergency services stretched to breaking point but yet again she is phoning for ambulances 😡🤬🤬🤬.
Im actually so irritated right now by her 😤😡😡😡

Back in hospital
Discharged home after a few hours...get tae fk hen ! I doubt very much it was a mercy dash with the blues n 2s going full pelt.
I really pray someone else didnt have to suffer while waiting for an ambulance all because u kidded on being unconcious 😡.
Papped oot coz ur bloods were probably completely normal ....again. wish she would fk off and grow up and stop wasting precious resources

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
It has been so obvious she has been building up to yet another unecessary hospital admission. GGC hospitals and emergency services stretched to breaking point but yet again she is phoning for ambulances 😡🤬🤬🤬.
Im actually so irritated right now by her 😤😡😡😡

Discharged home after a few hours...get tae fk hen ! I doubt very much it was a mercy dash with the blues n 2s going full pelt.
I really pray someone else didnt have to suffer while waiting for an ambulance all because u kidded on being unconcious 😡.
Papped oot coz ur bloods were probably completely normal ....again. wish she would fk off and grow up and stop wasting precious resources
Surely after knocking yourself there would be x rays or a scan at least. I'm sick of this dregs on not only the NHS but society as a whole. Shes chasing drugs ffs. They're on to her by sounds if though

Reactions: 8
So she knocked herself out and was drifting in and out of consciousness, aye ok cherine we believe you 🤥. Got a cheek to go on and say you get all the dickheads of the day coming in drunk saying their toe is sore she is one of those dickheads. Then banging on about addiction like she’s no sitting there out her box.She actually boils my blood

Reactions: 13
State of her out her dial on duck knows what kinda pills thinking a phone charger she’s selling on her tiktok qvc is the funniest thing ever. Wtfs she on man

Reactions: 10
So she knocked herself out and was drifting in and out of consciousness, aye ok cherine we believe you 🤥. Got a cheek to go on and say you get all the dickheads of the day coming in drunk saying their toe is sore she is one of those dickheads. Then banging on about addiction like she’s no sitting there out her box.She actually boils my blood
She’s a fuckin hole. I canny even watch her she makes me so angry

Not sure if the infections coming from her stoma bag or tooth. I am not a doctor but I am sure they could pin point it by looking. If you pass out it’s got to be a bad infection surely.

I went on tiktok to watch her latest videos and ended up sidetracked with Tracy & her watery fatty mince 😂

Out her banger as usual. Am sorry but if you are in & out of consciousness, the last thing you would be doing is grabbing your phone to video it. Clearly the stoma bag is useless because all the shite from her is coming out her mouth. Embarrassing!

State of her out her dial on duck knows what kinda pills thinking a phone charger she’s selling on her tiktok qvc is the funniest thing ever. Wtfs she on man
it is so funky hehe 😑

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Charger wire? She’s bleeping wired to the moon. What an absolute state. She’s definitely back on the opiates.

I went on tiktok to watch her latest videos and ended up sidetracked with Tracy & her watery fatty mince 😂

Out her banger as usual. Am sorry but if you are in & out of consciousness, the last thing you would be doing is grabbing your phone to video it. Clearly the stoma bag is useless because all the shite from her is coming out her mouth. Embarrassing!

it is so funky hehe 😑
Had tae check Tracy's mince video. Holy duck, ye widnae feed yer dug that. With frozen, dry roast totties and frozen Yorkshires. Heavy boak.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Had tae check Tracy's mince video. Holy duck, ye widnae feed yer dug that. With frozen, dry roast totties and frozen Yorkshires. Heavy boak.
I had to go look, I’m not a fussy eater but that looking absolutely boggin 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Surely after knocking yourself there would be x rays or a scan at least. I'm sick of this dregs on not only the NHS but society as a whole. Shes chasing drugs ffs. They're on to her by sounds if though
Absolutely correct. If u had a bang to the head and lost conciousness they wouldve got a CT or xray to check for a fractured skull.
The medical & nursing staff will be well aware she was drug seeking and thats why she will have been punted out the door again

Absolutely correct. If u had a bang to the head and lost conciousness they wouldve got a CT or xray to check for a fractured skull.
The medical & nursing staff will be well aware she was drug seeking and thats why she will have been punted out the door again
Totally agree! If she was drifting in and out of consciousness she would of been in a good bit longer. I have torn ligaments in my knee and I was in longer getting X-rays etc

Reactions: 4
That monotone opioid voice man. "I got this wee thing fae the tiktok shop and it's brullyant"

duck all the way off, then when you get there, take your face for a shite.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
If she took unwell about 7 when she was then blue lighted to the hospital, but then states in one of her videos she wasn’t seen till 1 in the morning then how does that work, considering she was only there 6 hours 🫤

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.